Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 25 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 5:32 am

Janet raised an eyebrow. She was a little confused as to what exactly Layla was suggesting. “Hey, I would be happy to teach you hentai sometime. Of course, I can’️t really do the same for Howie, since he’️s a guy, but I think it’️s more intuitive for them than it is for women.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 25 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 am

Layla then said, "Look, I know what you're thinking, but like I said, Howie respects women and wouldn't dare to go that far. He's like a girl to like him for who he is, but that doesn't count as an excuse. If you can help him, that would be great."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 am

Janet’️s cheeks reddened and she glanced away from Layla. “Look, hentai is a very sexual form of wrestling, and, like I told you, I’️m a lesbian. I’️d be alright with going through basic wrestling holds with him, but, since he’️s joining a major wrestling federation, I assume he already knows them. As nice a guy as he is, I’️m not going to do any sort of hentai stuff with him, even just as non-serious practice.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 am

Layla saw Janet's cheeks turn red as she would say in a calm voice, "There's still just in case. And like you said before, he has a chance to explore beyond the boundaries. He's willing to take any chance he can get in this federation even if it means bein out of his comfort zone. I believe the same would go with you, like it or not."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:10 am

Janet raised an eyebrow. “I’️m all for helping out, but, remember, I am not sexually interested in men whatsoever. It dredges up bad memories, and besides that, I just like girls. So I’️m not ever going to do a hentai match with a guy, but I would be more than happy to chat with him, or try to give him some advice about how to make the most of his time in AFW. Just, you know, the hentai is not something that’️s going to happen.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 7:15 am

Layla would pause in thinking over it before nodding and saying, "Understood. Hopefully, he comes through once he arrives." She laid down once more before giving a small chuckle to herself and mumbled, "Man, I wouldn't be surprised..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 am

Janet nodded in agreement, glad that the other Native American girl seemed to understand why she couldn’️t go into a hentai match with a guy. “I hope he does well,” she said, before turning her head to the door to see their nurse come in once more.

“Alright, girls,” the woman would say with a wide smile. “Everything is all good. You are free to go whenever you’️d like.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 am

Layla saw the nurse again as she told her and Janet that they are free to go whenever they wish. "Great, thank you so much, Nurse. Are our clothes still here?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 am

The nurse nodded, waving a hand towards a cabinet on the other side of the room. “They’️re all in there, folded nice and neat. We’️ve finished up all the paperwork, so whenever the two of you want you can get dressed and be on your way. I’️m sure you’️re looking forward to getting back to your usual rooms.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 am

"We sure are, nurse. Thanks again." Layla would start to get out of her bed and get to her clothes that were on the other side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next