Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:06 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 12:28 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 14 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 am

Janet nodded along as the two other girls talked about someone named GreatForce—Janet had never met her, nor even heard of her, so she was a little lost. “You said she’️s 6’️9”?” the Lakota girl asked Tatsuki. “Well, that is pretty impressive—for a girl of your stature to manage a draw with a girl like that. Maybe you’️re pretty tough.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 14 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

"Yeah thats her Layla-san, and who was that disciple? She never told me about any disciples yet." She asks as Layla talks about GreatForce and then turns to Janet who seems clueless about GreatForce and compliments her for getting a draw and saying maybe Tatsuki is tough while she keeps smirking at Janet in a friendly way. "I am tough Janet-san. I also did win my first match here against Purin and gave the audience a good show too." Tatsuki says to Janet while not getting overconfident in herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 am

Layla would say on her part, "Her name is Stonewall and I know that Greatforce didn't tell you about her, but she has been following Greatforce's footsteps to be a better sumo."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 am

Janet nodded in understanding as Tatsuki started boasting a little about her accomplishments. It certainly sounded like the girl was achieving much more than her tiny size might have suggested. “Well, that is impressive,” Janet said, giggling and sticking her tongue out at the kawaii-sized wrestler. “But I don’️t think that you could handle me!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 am

Tatsuki nods at Layla as she talks about Stonewall. "I would like to meet her as well if I could." The athlete replies and then looks over to Janet who compliments her again but goes on about not being able to handle her. "Oh?" Tatsuki then walks over to the side of Janet's bed and leans a bit forward towards her with a competitive smirk and expression. "Is that a challenge Janet-san? She would ask the Lakota girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

Janet laughed and bopped Tatsuki on the nose. “Maybe it is, little one, or maybe it isn’️t. Maybe when I’️ve got some space to fill in my schedule we could find out just how strong you are.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:50 am

Tatsuki twitches her nose when Janet pokes it and then raises an eyebrow while still smirking. "Okay then Janet-san, I accept your challenge! But of course I am booked too, but when I also get also get space for my schudule let's have a match! But what will it be? A standard match? Or hentai?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 am

Janet nodded. “I look forward to it!” she said, with a big grin. It would be nice for her to have a little bit of a tune-up beating down this little girl. “As for whether it should be standard or hentai…well, sweetie, if you’️re up for hentai, we could do hentai. But are you sure you want to try that against me? I doubt you could even reach my boobs if I stood up.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:06 am

"Oh you will huh?" Tatsuki keeps grinning as she slightly lowers her eyelids and runs a finger up Janet's neck to her cheek and circles it on her cheek while moving her head closer to hers. "Don't get cocky Janet-chan. You don't know what an athlete like myself is capable of. You would probably not be able to keep up with me." Tatsuki would remark as she gives Janet a kiss on the cheek and pulls back.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 am

"Hey! Don't I get a say on this?!" asked Layla to try and get Tatsuki's attention. "What about me? Am I tough one?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next