Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 15 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Tatsuki looks over to Layla who wants the athlete's attention asking if she has a saying and if she is tough too and smiles at her as she walks over to her. "Of course you do Layla-san, and you are tough too!" Tatsuki says to her as she pats Layla's shoulder with her free hand and then whispers to her so Janet cannot hear her. "And you did give Janet-san more of a beating then what she did to you in my opinion Layla-san." Tatsuki whispers as she winks at Layla.

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 15 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 am

Layla was glad that Tatsuki understands and she chuckled in hearing about what she did to Janet. "Thanks," she whispered back. "I did my best, but overall, she did good too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 am

"Hehehe you both did amazing." Tatsuki complements both of the Native American wrestlers and then slowly takes a seat in a chair to get off of her wounded legs. "Owww.... So how long will you two remain in the hospital?" The athlete asks since she knows for a fact she will be here for a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 am

“I think we only need to stay for a few hours,” Janet interjected. “We both clocked each other pretty good, but we don’️t have any permanent injuries. I think they’️re just making sure we’️re back up to full strength and don’️t have any concussions.” She looked over at Layla and chuckled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:18 am

Layla chuckled back in agreement with Janet as she said, "Yeah, and some of our fitness were kind enough to give us cute gifts to wish good health." She showed her teddy bear and bouquet of tigerlilies.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 am

Tatsuki looks down with a faint smiles since she is envious of the 2 for being able to leave in a few hours. "A few hours huh? Thats good, I will be here for a few more days, a week at best before GreatForce and I fully heal." The athlete then looks up when Layla mentions gifts and then flips out when the teddy bear is shown. "Ohhhh! How cute!!" Tatsuki shouts out and then in a flash grabs the bear and cuddles it showing her love for animals.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:50 am

Layla giggles when Tatsuki grabs her bear and cuddles it. "Well, maybe I should get them to send YOU some gifts too!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 am

Tatsuki looks at Layla with a concerned expression with the bear in her arms still. "No its fine, I don't think they should do so since they don't even know me, it'd be a bit awkward." Tatsuki says as she gives the teddy bear back

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 am

"I might put in a good word for you," insisted Layla as she received her teddy bear back. "Thank you. And besides, at least I too would care."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Tatsuki didn't want to bother Layla with this but she was persistent. "Well, okay Layla-san. If you insist." Tatsuki smiles at Layla as she shows that she does care.

And then a nurse can be faintly heard outside the room. "Tatsuki! Where are you?" The athlete's eye open widely and has a shocked expression as the nurse comes by. "Eck!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next