Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 27 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 am

“Oh, really?” Janet asked, having had no idea that White Feather’️s sister was a wrestler in the AFW as well. “That’️s really cool. I wish I had a sister. I would tag-team up with her and dominate this league!” She would laugh as the two of them got into the elevator and she pressed the button for the lobby level. “As it is, I’️ve made plenty of friends, though, which is cool. And I met my lover in a match, which was, of course, awesome.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 27 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

"I'm sure you would," said Layla with a smile as she got to the elevator alongside Janet. "Yup, you get a chance to meet new people both in and outside the ring."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 2:26 am

“Yeah. I’️ll tell you, I never really had a big circle of friends back home in Madison,” Janet admitted with a little laugh. “I guess the change of scenery has just made me really outgoing, but it seems like everyone I meet is really nice. Win or lose or draw, I always feel good coming out of a match.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am

"That's good," said Layla with a nod. "So am I and my friends. We do our best to make our opponents feel like second family to us." When they got to the desired floor, the two headed out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 am

“That’️s good.” When the elevator doors opened onto the hospital lobby, filled with patients, friends, family members, and staff members milling about, Janet would stride out into the throng of people, making her way for the front entrance along with the other Native American girl. “AFW is a funny place, you know. There are a lot of terrible people there, and a lot of great people, and sometimes it seems so chaotic that there couldn’️t be any way that it’️s all being run according to some master plan…but, ultimately, I know that there are administrators who schedule all the matches and assemble the cards every night.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 am

Layla would continue walking as she said, "I agree, but as always, these matches are always a challenge for us whether easy or difficult. Plus, we have to know our strengths and weaknesses, and make the most of what we got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

“Of course, of course,” Janet agreed. What Layla said was entirely true. “I agree completely. I’️m just saying that it’️s really interesting to think how everything we do works itself into some master plan. Not one that has a definite beginning and end point, necessarily, but one which dictates what matches will be scheduled and what sort of matches they will be, all for the entertainment of millions.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Right," said Layla. "If it is all for the entertainment, they had to do a good job to make sure each match is different yet interesting as the last."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 am

“They’️re always thinking up new stipulations,” Janet added, thinking back to all of the specialty matches which she had taken part in in her brief time here at AFW. “Smother matches. Spanking matches. Boxing matches. My very first match was a new variety which they were calling a ‘Skinny Jeans Match.’️ There seem to be no limits to what these people can dream up.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 am

"Skinny Jeans?" The name was enough to make Layla chuckle. "Heheh, yeah, I see your point. I guess they want to break barriers and be more original."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next