Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, daemongirl, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:08 am

(Layla, I mean)

Layla would put her glass back on the counter as she would sit back and reflect on her past. "Well, I was born in Boulder, Colorado and descended from a long line of Mojaves. I was big on our roots and culture that I wanted to keep some of our traditions alive. I am a very green kind of person and I want to preserve nature in every aspect possible.

But then one night while I was sleeping, our house got broken in and I heard my father trying to back the robbers away. I ran downstairs to try and help him, but suffered some pain in the process. We got the robbers away, but I felt that being the eldest sibling meant that I had to protect at all costs.

With the mindset of my family and friends being important in my life, I decided to take self defense in karate, kickboxing, and even submissions. Soon, my fighting skill was recognized by a representative of AFW and offered me a chance to showcase my skills.

So, I joined in and I kept in mind that any fighter I face is like family to me. No matter how dirty they fight, I refuse to hate them and fight back in their same way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 am

(Heh, got it)

Janet smiled, nodding along as Layla told the condensed story of her life. “I understand what you mean,” the Lakota girl confirmed, when her former opponent mentioned how she had been interested in her culture, and in preserving nature. “I am the same. Even though I’️m technically only one quarter Lakota, I’️ve been really interested in our culture for all of my life…I even tried to make a living doing nature-themed art, at one point.”

She continued listening, and gave another smile when Layla mentioned how she felt towards her opponents. “Yeah, I get a little flustered sometimes, but I’️ve had a really good experience with pretty much every opponent I’️ve faced.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 am

Layla smiled as she replied, "Glad to hear. I am interested to see what you came up with for your nature-themed art. Maybe we can get a little get together at either of our houses." She would then ask, "Any highlights of your AFW career so far? Me, I enjoy everything about it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 am

“The art wasn’️t that great. A lot of nature-themed art, then I tried doing some, uh, ‘traditional’️ Lakota art…I never was as good as my mother. She made a good deal of money as an artist!”

She paused, letting Layla ask her next question. “Hmm…highlights of my career, huh?” Janet said, rubbing her chin as she gave the question some serious thought. So many things had happened to her over the course of her short time at AFW—where could she begin?

“Well, I guess the best night I’️ve had here was the night of my second match. I won—and that was my first victory at AFW—and, afterwards, my opponent and I went out for a nice date, and then we went to a hotel, and…well, I’️ll spare you the intimate details, but suffice it to say that my girlfriend and I have had a fantastic time in the month we’️ve been together!” She laughed a little, fondly remembering the night she had just described.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:56 am

"Very interesting," said Layla. "I guess after your first few matches, things tend to surprise you." She would then ask, "So what kind of fighting do you most specialize in? Wrestling? Kickboxing? Martial Arts and such?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 am

“As far as actual fighting is concerned, I guess I’️m more of a kickboxer—it’️s the first sort of fighting I did, after all,” Janet explained. She then added: “Although, as of late, I’️ve gotten more adept at submission wrestling. So I just sort of do what works. What about yourself? What sort of fighting is it that you specialize in?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 am

Layla replied, "Cool, kickboxing and submissions, that's very similar to my styles of fighting. I mix it up a little though; kickboxing, submissions, and martial arts. I believe it is a very versatile combination and it can be quite handy when defending yourself."

That brought something to her mind. "Ooh! Ooh! You want me to tell you about my recent beat down on the streets?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 am

Janet laughed as Layla’️s face suddenly lit up, and she asked the Lakota girl as to whether or not she wanted to hear about something. What else would Janet do, other than speak with her opponent? “Of course!” she said, with a smile. “A beatdown on the street, you say? What’️s that about? Spill it, girl!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:04 am

Layla giggled as she said, "Okay, okay, now let me recall...Oh yes, so I was just taking a walk one night in order to clear my head of the stress from my last training session. I had a break from AFW at that time. I passed through an alley that was a shortcut to my favorite salon when suddenly these three guys came up and blocked my way. I can already tell what their reason were...and they were more than cash."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 am

As Layla told the story, Janet’️s face got a little pale. Though she knew that the story must have a happy ending—the other Native American girl wouldn’️t be telling it otherwise—it brought to mind that terrible experience which the Lakota girl had had all those years ago at camp. It was why she had a sort of innate distrust of boys. Heck, it was why she was gay.

“I gotcha…” Janet said. “Keep going…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next