Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:17 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:07 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 am

Layla continued, "So they backed me up against a wall and told me if I want to live, I have to undress first. How humiliating! But I had an idea, once I got my jacket off, I'd toss it to one of their faces to catch them off guard before punching his stuffing out!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Janet laughed, pleased at how the story was turning out, though she still felt a bit anxious. “Heh, nice,” she said, picking up her glass and taking another nice, long swig of water.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am

Layla then sighed as she added, "But that didn't stop the other two from trying to get a hold of me. Still, I bashed one's head against the trash bin and the other into it. Now that those three were out, I panted them down before they woke up. I thought it would serve them right anyway."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

Janet nodded along as Layla told the story, even managing to smile a bit when she got to the part where she totally destroyed and humiliated the guys. It was a great ending to the story, and Janet was glad that White Feather had not had to go through the sort of thing that she had.

“Wow…” Janet whispered, once her former opponent had gotten to the end of the tale. “Sounds like a close call. Glad you managed to deal with them.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Layla nodded and said, "Yup, and right after buying some of my favorite perfumes and polishes, I went out and saw those three start running while trying to get their pants and dignity back on. Heheh, guess it taught them a lesson."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 am

“Ha, nice,” Janet said, smiling and nodding as the story finished up. She was glad that Layla hadn’️t been subjected to the sort of horrible things that so many men were wont to do. She still felt a little uneasy, though, and so she decided to try and change the subject.

“So, you up for that tickle fight yet?” Janet asked playfully, wiggling her fingers in the air, as if to throw down a challenge.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am

Layla raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What? Now? Here? We just finished a brutal matchup and we need to recover. Besides, we don't want to stay here along if we cause any trouble." The tickle fight though sounds like fun and it wouldn't hurt to do it for a while.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 am

“Hey, that’️s why it’️s a tickle fight and not another fistfight!” Janet said, laughing a little and slapping her knee as Layla expressed some doubt as to whether or not they should have the competition right away. “I understand, though, if you’️re too chicken to do it. Have it your way!”

She rolled over, resting her head in her hand, waiting to see what her opponent’️s next reply would be.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 am

Layla thought for a moment and then looked at Janet. She didn't know what to decide on: continue resting until ready or just bite the bullet and jump into this tickle fight.

If Janet turns around to see Layla, she'll see that she's gone from her bed. Layla secretly an quietly slipped out and prepared her fingers to tickle her feet when she's not looking.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 am

Janet had turned away from Layla specifically to give the girl the opportunity to think she was sneaking up on her. Janet could hardly contain her giggling as she waited for the telltale signs of her opponent’️s approach.

She didn’️t quite hear the sneaky Layla, however, and only figured out that the girl had taken the bait when she felt something brush against her feet. Acting quickly, so as not to lose the advantage, Janet would flip herself over and grab for Layla’️s armpits, trying to tickle them even as her own feet were attacked by the other Native American girl’️s probing fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next