Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 10 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

"...Aahhnn..."
Amaya hung in the hug like a fly in a trap. She did not even know what to do in a situation like this from a wrestling perspective. Breaking out of holds was not exactly the strongest emphasis on a basic training for a kawaii. Besides, getting rubbed against the Blonde and the kiss did not help either.

Her hands swung around aimlessly and finally rested on the butt cheeks of her host while her head and upper torso went back when she went limp in the arms of Charity in surrender.
"I...give."
She whispered, lightly tapping against the side of the other girl.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 10 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Charity would keep up her cute assault, hearing Amaya moan and shift about within her hold. The kiss definitely seemed to do a number on the Japanese girl, as did the hot, electric contact of their two pairs of breasts as they rubbed tightly together. The blonde was getting all hot and bothered by the rubbing, as well, panting lightly in Amaya’️s ear as she implored the girl to give up. “Come on, Amaya…you can’️t get out of this…” she whispered sweetly.

Finally, the dark-haired girl went limp in her grip, resting her hands on Charity’️s denim-clad butt cheeks, and gave up. The blonde grinned widely and kept Amaya captive for just a second, shaking her up and down like a ragdoll. “Heehee, two pins and a submission each…we are even again, Amaya,” she said, as she let go, dropping the Japanese girl back onto the bed. The blonde would grab onto her friend’️s socks and pull them quickly off of her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Amya was easily shook around in the arms of Charity after giving up. Not that she was tired or hurt or something like that, but being in the grasp of her lovely host was overbearing in its own right, sapping strength and stamina out of her before she was released and fell on the bed.

"Uh...Charity-chan..."
She purred in delight and a little disappointment when she was released while she did not resist the removal of her socks, rather spreading her legs and feet to make it easier for the Blonde. Her hands were resting beside her head while the first feet without a sock would streak over the flat belly of the American.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 am

Charity giggled happily as she shook Amaya around. She was almost giddy right now, after having been locked in such an adorable, back and forth struggle with her lovely Japanese friend for the better part of the last hour. After throwing her down and removing her socks, Charity would toss the two little articles of clothing onto the floor as Amaya began rubbing her tummy with one bare foot. “Oh, h-hey! Stop it, silly!” the blonde blubbered lovingly, slapping Amaya’️s foot away before laying herself down on top of Amaya, rubbing her breasts against the girl’️s smooth, pale back.

“Mm…oh, here, let me trace a picture on your back with my nipple,” Charity said, using her hardened nipple to draw a small, invisible picture on her friend’️s back. “Can you guess what it is?” she asked, pausing for only a second before continuing: “It’️s your boob! I drew your boob with my boob. Heehee!” She would roll off of Amaya then, letting the raven-haired kawaii get up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:30 pm

"What's the matter, Charity-chan? My foot is nowhere near any of your body parts that could be considered fool play..."
The Japanese replied with a little smile when her socks went flying and she got up on her elbows, only to get pressed down on the mat by the body of her host, trying to look back at the Blonde with a feisty smile while she already felt that the heat of Charity's body was washing over her nerves like a pleasantly tempered wave.

"Hey,. what are you...AAH!"
As soon as Charity began to draw her picture on the naked back of the former Meiko, her head sunk back on the sheet and vanished between her hands under a loud moan. If it was the idea of Charity to turn Amaya even more on, she had definitely reached her goal. With heavy ,wobbly legs and halfway ripe to submit easily to the other kawaii, the Japanese would get up to turn and immediately get close with the Blonde again to try and get a knee between the legs of Charity, not even knowing at that point if she wanted the girl to submit or pin or whatever...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 am

Charity was having quite a bit of fun with her dark-haired friend, drawing on her back with her breast and bouncing excitedly around her as she got up shakily following the blonde’️s adorable—and evidently, rather arousing—assault. When Amaya got up to her knees and closed in again, thrusting a knee between Charity’️s legs, the blonde American would smile and wrap her arms around the other girl again, pressing their breasts together.

“Next one to submit or get pinned loses her jeans, Amaya,” she reminded her Japanese friend, tugging a little on the waist of the girl’️s pants. “Are you ready to be down to just your panties?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:55 am

"...No. I am not..."
The kawaii replied with a shaky voice and a shivering body when the other girl touched her at the waist. Caught in a feverish desire, she would attempt to wrestle with Amaya for control over her wrists in a try to put her hand on her back or at least up in the air while she would occasionally thrust her knee softly into the jeans of Charity to subdue her. Or get subdued easily when her last strength would leave her body, unsure if she could muster more strength to fight against the girl that was betrayed by her heavy panting.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Charity was beginning to get turned on by their battle, too, especially when Amaya started thrusting her knee up in between the blonde’️s legs, rubbing up against her womanhood through the fabric of her jeans and panties. Her pants were not yet as long or as loud as Amaya’️s were, but she was certainly getting there.

As the dark-haired Japanese girl grabbed at Charity’️s hands and pried them away from her waist, the blonde would struggle hard against her opponent, trying to throw her back onto the bed. She was beginning to get tired, but she thought that she just might be able to finish Amaya off here, as the other girl seemed to be fading faster than she was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:34 pm

It was not very hard to push back the Japanese at this point as she felt like she was made of cardboard after their long tussle, so she fell softly on her back.

"...Aahh..."
She moaned while weakly struggling and squirming under the few pounds that Charity had on her, but she could not have lifted or just pushed her away either if she was a bag of feathers at this point. Also she did not really want to lift her of her at this point either as the taste, touch and even the smell of the Blonde was overwhelming for the former meiko.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Despite her own weakening state, Charity managed to throw Amaya back onto the bed, and came down hard on top of her. With the advantage once again, Charity’️s first thought was to quickly secure the pin and earn the right to take the Japanese girl’️s jeans off, and, to that end, she would scoot herself up higher on Amaya’️s body and use her hands to press her shoulders down into the bed. But, as she locked into the pin and looked down into Amaya’️s eyes, Charity could not help but soften. Much like Amaya was by Charity, the blonde’️s every sense was overwhelmed by her lovely friend.

“Uh…” she said, her mouth hanging open a little. Finally, she remembered what she was supposed to do, and, tentatively, with her hands still pressing down Amaya’️s shoulders, she would whisper: “One…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next