Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 6 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:53 am

"Two and three! Take it off, take it off..."
She hummed after getting the two additional pins on Charity, getting up and rolling away from the Blonde. Some time ago, Charity would also not have thought that she would roll on a bed with another girl if she was not fighting in the league, but there she was and could also enjoy the ride as long as it lasted. Basically all she had to do was not get caught by the bigger girls in backstage and save some money until she would find a good job far away from Tokyo or maybe follow the lead of Charity and go to a community college.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 6 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:03 am

After having received two more kisses and being counted out by her lovely friend, Charity sat up and blushed, looking away from Amaya and biting her lip coyly. “Oh, Amaya…” she sighed, slowly beginning to peel her pink T-shirt from her little kawaii body. “You are so forceful…and strong…I sort of feel like I’️m the geisha and you’️re my customer, now.”

Nervously, she discarded her T-shirt, leaving her in only her nice, lacy pink bra which perfectly showcased her breasts. Her cheeks turned a bright red, but she was not about to give up the fight just yet, and would immediately pounce on Amaya, trying to quickly even the score between the two girls.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 am

"Oh, really? That's rare for me..."
For Amaya to hear that she was big and strong was absolutely new and gave her a big and surprised smile from the bottom of her heart.

After they both had gotten up, the Japanese was quickly jumped by her host and sent on her back. Amaya did not really want to wrestle with full force against Charity and felt kind of dizzy and caught up in the moment to boot.
"Uuh!"
She huffed while squirming on the bed.
"Ouh, it's pink! I love pink..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 am

“Mmmm…I really m-mean it, Amaya…” Charity said, giggling a little when her friend told her that it was rare for her to be called strong. As infatuated with Amaya as she had become, the blonde could hardly believe that that was the truth.

When she had pounced on Amaya and tackled the Japanese girl to the bed, Charity felt like she was close to evening the score and getting her friend to take her top off. When Amaya mentioned that she loved the color of Charity’️s bra, the blonde kawaii couldn’️t help but blush brightly, but decided to use that fact to her advantage.

“H-hey, well, I’️ll let you get a closer look…just as soon as I’️ve pinned you,” she said, shaking her breasts a little to entice Amaya as she would try to pin the girl’️s shoulders down against the mattress.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 03, 2013 6:12 am

"Oh...ok. I take you by your word right now..."
As she was not longer the active person for a moment, the Japanese had a short moment of realization at what she was doing, but she quickly wished it away while lightly squirming on the bed up until Charity pressed her shoulders on the bed for a pin with Amaya offering not much of a resistance to it except for one of her hands that went up to test cup one of the breasts of her lovely host.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 am

Seeing that Amaya had begun to cease her struggling and had instead decided to focus her attention on the blonde’️s pink-clad breasts, Charity giggled anxiously and wiggled her chest a little closer to her dark-haired friend’️s face, trying to entice her while, at the same time, making certain that she was not about to give any unexpected resistance. “H-hey, hold on, hold on,” she said, trying to shake off Amaya’️s exploratory hand. “First the pin, then the fun.”

With that, she would plant her hands firmly on the Japanese girl’️s shoulders and begin counting off for the pin. “One!” she said, moving her breasts ever so slightly closer. “Two!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 pm

"Oh...okay."
Amaya had a slight but playful pout on her face when her hand was shaken of her exploratory tour, so she spread her arms to show her surrender for the pin while relaxing in the warm embrace of the bed and Charity, letting out a satisfied sigh in the process.

"If you are so stern about it, it seems like I have no choice but to give for now."
As this was a more playful practice than a real practice, Amaya felt light hearted and eager to follow more of the spirit than the letter of their wrestling match agreement.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 am

“Oh, don’️t feel bad,” Charity teased, tapping Amaya playfully on the nose when the dark-haired girl spread herself out to allow the blonde kawaii to secure the pin. “You don’️t need to pout just because I’️m stronger than you! Heehee!”

Once she was certain that Amaya would stay down, Charity would flatten herself against her Japanese friend and resume counting. Assuming that the other girl would not try to fight her way out of the pin, Charity would count slowly to three, before scooching forward and trying to lower her breasts down onto Amaya’️s face to reward the Japanese girl for her compliance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 06, 2013 2:49 pm

"...I pout whenever I want...
Amaya made a little show out of the pin with the same grin she had while defending her pouting line. She was raising her head while shaking her arms a little in a vain attempt to free her shoulders from the pin until she was counted out.

"Looks like you won this pin...oouuhh?
She was quickly overwhelmed by the breast in her face, slightly struggling until she would put a little kiss on the BH of her host before attempting to burst out with sudden energy to turn the tables on Charity and pin her again on the sheet.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Charity giggled a little as Amaya pretended to struggle in the pin, but she was ultimately successful in counting her new friend out. “Three!” she announced importantly, before giving Amaya a taste of what she had wanted, shaking her breasts in the girl’️s face.

“There you go!” Charity sang. “Time to play, Amaya…”

When Amaya kissed her body, Charity gasped and her cheeks flushed red, allowing the Japanese girl to easily escape from the pin and get on top of Charity once more, pinning her down against the bed. The blonde was not about to let her friend forget a little technicality, however!

“N-no! Cheater! Cheater!” she said, struggling to get free. “You need to take your shirt off first!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next