Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya Empty Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Bed wrestling match: Smother Submission, Hentai Pin, Submission or Hentai Submission

The last months had not gone too well for the young girl that walked into the locker room. Her second match had also not met the expectations and drawn many viewers in. This would not be a big problem in the giant machine of AFW, but Amaya felt really bad about it. She was still deeply ashamed appearing in these bed wrestling matches, but a sense of duty told her she had to instead of weaseling her way out and barely scrapping by with the buffets and sleeping in the rooms of the league.

Some minutes later, Amya the Gothic Maiko was ready for her match when she stepped into her Geta shoes and noisly trotted down the floor to one of the bed wrestling areas in her black summer kimono, with a black and white paper-like umbrella over her head, her face hidden under a white mask which was carried around on a small stick.

She entered with a short sigh, twitching shortly while her theme music began to play and she was advertised on the screen for all to see while she nervously moved the umbrella on her shoulder with a drilling motion before discarding it in tandem with her kimono and the mask, revealing a white short bra and a white bottom, both covering her lower cheeks and breasts completely but not an inch more. But the most outstanding color on her was the tomato red on her cheeks while she subconsciously covered her sensible areas with her hands and arms.
*Come on Amaya, you can do it! Pull through!*
She thought to give herself some courage, but her head was spinning in the inside.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Charity was very excited as she made her way through the corridors to the area in which this bed wrestling match was to occur. She didn't bother wearing anything over her frilly pink panties and matching bra—she had been so excited that she had forgotten to bring a robe. This is just the perfect sort of match, she thought giddily, as her theme music began to play. Well, okay, maybe the sex stuff is kind of gross. But we don't have to do any of that—I'll just stick to smothering.

She entered quickly, seeing that her opponent was already waiting for her. The girl looked cute in her little white bra and panties—a faint, reddish coloration appeared on Charity's cheeks as she tried to imagine what the girl's breasts and butt looked like under those articles—but also seemed a bit nervous.

"Umm, hey, there," Charity said with a grin, stopping a couple of feet short of her opponent. "My name is Charity. It's nice to meet you..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:57 pm

So finally the door went and her opponent came in, a nice looking little girl about her felt size. Amaya finally snapped fully back into reality from her inner walk of shame, looking with wide eyes at her opponent. A gaijin, but with manners at least.
"Konnichiwa, Charity-sama."
she bowed deeply to the girl after regaining her compulsure. A geisha commanded attention through her manners and non aggressive aura, but this little gesture alone painfully reminded her of the fact that she was not a Meiko anymore.
"Morimuri Amaya. I have the privilege and honor to be your, uhm, opponent tonight."

she let out a small sigh as she entered the bed on her knees. How much deeper could she sink from here? Any sense of the pride of being an honest woman had already left her when she was serving time in the prison, and now she was in dire need of the money offered here, so it would just be visible to everyone instead of just the people she cared about.
"Please don't think bad of me, Charity-sama. But I have to defeat you today."
At least she had to look good to earn her ham and egg, but that was nothing she should bind on the nose of anyone.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:01 pm

When the girl opened her mouth, the impression that she was terribly nervous only solidified in Charity's mind. I hope she's okay, she thought, but didn't want to bring it up out loud, for fear of offending the girl. She said her name was Morimuri Amaya—Charity didn't know too much about Japanese culture, but she believed that meant her given name was Amaya.

"Great!" she replied, giggling. "It's, uh, my privilege and honor to be your opponent, as well." She returned the bow in what she hoped was an appropriate and respectful manner. After that, she followed her opponent's lead in getting to her knees on the bed.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do your best to win," Charity said. "So will I, though, and I think I'll beat you."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Amaya's face brightened a little bit after the nice greetings and the polite manners, and she also relaxed. At least her opponent was very nice, maybe this would not be as hard as she had thought. And compared to some of the more butch girls in prison, Charity was made of sugar. And she smelled really good. So good that it made Amaya curious.
"Say, this smell, is that peppermint? Really nice for the nose."
She complimented the girl, slowly raising her hands with wide stretched fingers for their first contact, hoping that Charity would pick that move up and do the same so that they could press their upper bodies together for a cute test of strength. Or rather the lack of strength.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Charity blushed as Amaya mentioned the smell of peppermint which pervaded Charity's person. Not all girls she wrestled noticed it. "Oh, uh, yeah, it is," she confirmed sheepishly. "I really like peppermint...and I was a candy striper at a hospital back where I, uh, used to live, so I guess it sort of suits me. I use peppermint body wash every time I shower, and then I have, uh, special peppermint lotion for, umm...special places."

She smiled awkwardly, feeling sort of silly for having said that last bit. When Amaya put her hands up, fingers splayed wide, Charity gave a relieved little laugh at not having to go any further in a line of conversation that she had turned into something very awkward. Without hesitation, she mirrored her opponent, her hands rising to clasp together with Amaya's above their heads. Their breasts pressed together lightly, and Charity found herself blushing again.

"You have...umm, a very nice body," Charity complimented her opponent. "I really like the way your breasts feel against mine...umm, I'm sorry that I'm not too strong, but I'll do my best in this test of strength, alright?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 am

"I see. Very alluring."
This little talk helped Amaya considerably to focus and not be as strained with everything. She made big eyes when the girl talked about special places. Was that supposed to mean what she thought? She would probably find out...

*Ok, Amaya. Keep going, keep going. She's nice, she's nice...*
Getting shown on national TV and beyond was not really easy for her, but she wanted to pull through at all costs, swallowing the toad that had been sitting in her throat the whole day once more. When her breasts were pushing against their counterpart, she let out a small yelp and turned red in the face. She would have liked to hide her face behind the shoulder of her opponent, but the camera would have probably just turned or given that away in small screen format.

"Glad you like feeling me. You look cute too."
She was not sure what to say. Offensive, cute, defensive? Questions over questions raced through her mind.
"You're doing fine. I guess."
she gave back, pressing harder to try and get Charity on her back. Maybe she could keep her there, do a few cute kisses and pin her after some rolling on the bed and slight humping. At least that was the plan, but Charity had probably something against it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 am

Charity blushed. "Heh heh, thanks. I, umm, try to be alluring...I guess." She shrugged. "Or, at least, I like smelling good. I guess you could call it the same thing."

Charity did her best to push back against Amaya, though she could definitely feel that the other girl had a bit more strength in her body than Charity had in hers. As they pushed harder against each other, their breasts compressed, each pair yielding, but not breaking, to their opposite numbers.

Eventually, Amaya was successful in forcing Charity onto her back. "N-no! No!" she squealed as she was forced backwards. She squirmed beneath her opponent, trying to escape before Amaya could do anything to weaken or pin her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:24 pm

*…Uh oh…*
Amaya had not really thought that she would win anything in this environment, but there it had already happened and Charity was on her back after a cute squeal, leaving Amaya with a puzzled look on her face.

Although she was not quite sure what Charity preferred with her opponents, the Meiko could not hesitate to press on and attempted to put a leg over the legs of the Blonde so that she would be kneeing over her, still holding their hands together, trying to get some offensive in before Charity would probably squirm out or something she did not quite know yet.
“So…sorry Charity-sama.”
She let out, attempting to bend down and treat her neck with a soft kiss and quivering lips.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 pm

"Umm, no need to b-be sorry, uh, Amaya-sama," Charity replied, trying to give her opponent the same respect that she had been showing her. She shivered as the girl bent down and began to gently kiss her neck, but did not do anything to prevent it, as it was quite stimulating. Charity felt her nether-regions tingle with excitement, a sensation which she did not often experience, being as sexually innocent—relatively speaking—as she was.

Charity knew, however, that she needed to get on top. She could not let Amaya gain any significant advantage, as any sort of pin would mean immediate defeate for the little blonde kawaii. Thinking fast, she let go of Amaya's hands, and instead wrapped her arms around the back of the other girl's head.

"I know you, uh, enjoyed the smell of my peppermint body wash, Amaya," she said, trying to pull the other girl's face down into her cleavage in the hopes of smothering her. "P-please take this opportunity to take a deeper whiff."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next