by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya) Empty Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 am

"Listen, honey. Either you do this, or your first check from AFW will also be the last. But I am sure there are plenty of, hm, clean jobs for girls with no qualifications and on probation out there. You in or not?"
The giant frame of the merciless Garuga Ise towered over the delicate body of Amaya, while her whole reasoning gone out of the window with this simple summary of the smirking woman. Most girls in AFW probably wouldn't have thought twice about a simple bed wrestling match, but after her match on an inflatable island with a really blurry finish, Amaya found herself deeply ashamed with it.

But still, she bowed deeply and swallowed her dignity.
"Hai, Garuga-sama. I...will be there."
Alternatives were thin, really thin, and would probably be even worse than this. No honest man would marry and care for her, and she had learned nothing of any worth for a corporation to hire her, at least not with a chic diploma to prove it.

Some minutes later, Amya the Gothic Maiko was ready for her match when she stepped into her Geta shoes and noisly trotted down the floor to one of the bed wrestling areas in her black summer kimono, with a black and white paper-like umbrella over her head, her face hidden under a white mask which was carried around on a small stick.

She entered with a short sigh, twitching shortly while her theme music began to play and she was advertised on the screen for all to see while she nervously moved the umbrella on her shoulder with a drilling motion before discarding it in tandem with her kimono and the mask, revealing a white short bra and a white bottom, both covering her lower cheeks and breasts completely but not an inch more. But the most outstanding color on her was the tomato red on her cheeks while she subconsciously covered her sensible areas with her hands and arms.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya) Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match(Ina vs. Amaya)

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Ina was a little nervous about this match. She was really hoping that she could get a standard match and just have a good fight with someone, but instead her teasing and torturing mom and manager put her in a bed wrestling match. She sighed as she walked through the hallway, heard the ticks and tocks of her theme music play. It definitely fit the suspense she felt as she wondered who her opponent was. Well, at least it's bed wrestling and not a humiliation match. She thought with a sigh. Her mom was so cruel as to just send her in a humiliation match to watch her fail and likely be crush from embarrassment. She was dressed in a large brown t-shirt that yet down to her thighs with matching sleep pants and slippers. Once she reached the door of the bedroom, she looked at the ref girl standing watch. The girl gave a smile and Ina smiled back. "Good luck!" She said. "Thanks." Ina said back. I'll need it.

Once she entered the room she spotted a girl already there dressed in a white bra and bottoms and geta shoes. Ina blushed slightly seeing her dressed so skimpy. Looking on the ground she saw a mask, umbrella, and kimono on the ground. She probably looked really pretty with those on. She thought, staring blankly at the scattered clothes. "Um... hi..." She said quietly, looking down. Ina gave a small bow to the girl before she took off her slippers and got onto the bed, on her knees. That's what she didn't like, her legs were her main strength, without it, she was helpless. Ina only knew a few holds from reading an MMA manga out of curiosity. Maybe her mom set up this match to push her? Hopefully that was the case. "I'm... I'm Ina... Mori, Ina... who are you?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm

*This is so embarrassing.*
Amaya was full in her fear of what was about to happen in the next minutes as her opponents music came to play with her ticks and tocks. She couldn't negotiate her way out of this, a bad performance or squash would surely throw her out of the league at this point, the people paid to see her do something before she was getting slaughtered by a true wrestler. She was pretty sure to be what persons in here called a *jobber* as her wrestling abilities were a devastating set of:
*crawl away fast
*whimper and moan
*scream loud
*wiggle while pinned
*run the ropes
*hang groggily in the ropes
*a deadly game over kick to the head out of nowhere then and when.

So finally the door went, Ina got in an the referee said something. Amaya snapped back into reality, looking with wide eyes at her opponent. A gaijin, but with Japanese manners at least.
"Konnichiwa, Ina-san."
she bowed deeply to the girl. A geisha commanded attention through her manners and non aggressive aura, but this little gesture alone painfully reminded her of the fact that she was not a Meiko anymore.
"Morimuri Amaya. I have the privilege and honor to be your, uhm, opponent tonight."
she let out a small sigh as she entered the bed, also on her knees. How much deeper could she sink from here? Any sense of the pride of being an honest woman had already left her when she was serving time in the prison, and now she was in dire need of the money offered here, so it would just be visible to everyone instead of just the people she cared about.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:35 pm

I can do this... Ina thought, trying to not have any worry get to her. She could still use her chops and then go for a submission, that's all she needed to do. That would be to hard, right? Hopefully her opponent wasn't too hard. No, I can't just assume she's weak, I have to give it my all. I didn't come here to fight people I could easily beat. She didn't want an easy foe, she still wanted a challenge, that's why she was here in the first place. She snapped back from her reality as Amaya spoke. She seemed really polite to Ina, very polite and dutiful. That reminded her of something her mom told her... what were those kind of people called again? "Um... thank you..." She said hesitantly. "I'm happy to fight you too... Morimuri-san" She said with a small smile. Mori and Morimuri... that's... kinda' weird. Something about this girl was off. She looked almost discouraged. Did something happen in her last match...? Ina wondered. "Um... don't hold back... okay Morimuri-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Her opponent was quickly catching up on her insecurity, but Amaya managed to slip a frail smile on her face.
"No need to worry, Ina-san. I will perform adequately."
not that she lived like a queen, quite the contrary, but the conditions in Tokyo were harsh up to now. She had used her last money earned from working in the prison kitchen to rent a tiny apartment and barely scrapped by eating from some catering tables in AFW. That was not forbidden, it was even written in the contract, but still she found it rather humiliating to not be able to put food on her own table.

As written in her instructions, she made some motions to show the crowd on the TV her *assets* by bending forward and lifting her rear in the air, wiggling a little bit to pretend she was stretching while burning with shame in the inside. But it bought her some time and maybe some points with the management.
"May I ask you a favor, Ina-sama? P...Please, if you can, don't hurt me too much."
she asked with a slightly quivering voice while stretching. She had gotten used to be a piece of coinage as far as possible, but getting humiliated and beaten in front of millions of people still stayed disastrous.
"I am low on the totem-pole of AFW so I get the minimum wages. And if I don't perform cause I lie in the hospital, I don't earn money. And without money..."
she couldn't even spill out the rest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Ina blushed slightly as Morimuri spoke to her. Being addressed with sama was kind of odd for her. She could still tell that Morimuri still felt a little out of place with things. She probably wasn't a wrestler or fighter. The girl thought back to the girl's clothing. She had seen them in a few shows and anime, but couldn't remember for the life of her how they related to Morimuri. A performer? An entertainer? A... A... Oh well, I'll figure it out after the match. Ina thought. "Ina-san or Mori-san is fine Morimuri-san..." She said, looking away for a moment. "Being called Ina-sama is a little embarrassing... We're the same age aren't we?" Though Ina might be a little higher in rank if skill in fighting came into play, that she was sure of. Still, it was unwise to just someone by initial appearance. Ina knew better than anyone that the quiet and reserved ones were the most dangerous.

"I never try to hurt anyone just because we're fighting Morimuri-san , but..." If she's too weak, she get seriously hurt... Ina didn't say it aloud since she didn't want to hurt the girl's confidence, but that was the truth. If Morimuri was as frail as she acted, then this fight would probably be hard on her. Then again, Ina couldn't use her kicks, so the match would be a lot harder in her case. "Just fight your hardest and you'll be fine Morimuri-san. If you are in too much pain from a submission just tap out, I'll do the same." She bowed her head slightly, then began mentally prepared herself for the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm

It was indeed a relief that her opponent seemed to be a reasonable person at last. With her first match being a real mess with a bloated finish and her senior road agent a real meanie, she could use a little dose of kindness.

"Oh, ok. That is a relief, you know. Of course I will fight as hard as I can, but there is a difference between a good, sporty confrontation and a desperate tumble against a crazy sexual maniac."
She replied with an unusually talkative voice as she seemed to have finally found someone worth talking to while she also ended her stretching exercises. At least something she could do right in a wrestling environment...
"And it's an honorific for a person you show respect to while -san is more akin to simply mister or madam. Sure, you can also use it as a honorific for an superior, but not only there."
Having said that, she finally sat up in a position that would enable her to enter a traditional lock up. At least that was what she had thought should happen at this point, but who knew for sure?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 pm

"A-Alright then Morimuri-san..." She said, a little unnerved by the little bit on honorifics. It reminded her that she was still adopted. Not that she had a big issue getting the cultural aspect down, but she still slipped up a little every now and again. With a quick sigh, she got herself ready, calming herself down and focusing on the match at hand. Once Morimuri got into position for a lock up, Ina would oblige her, grabbing the girl's hands and pushing against her as hard as she could. Of course, with her weak upper body strength, she wasn't she if she could actually push the girl down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Amaya took a deep breath before she entered the lock up with the other girl. Funny that both of them had more strength in the lower parts of their bodies which they probably both could not use in this match.

Like her counterpart, Amaya was pretty sure that she would be overwhelmed rather quickly but pressed against her opponent at the best of her abilities with some yelps and cute grunts, which would lead to a surprising standstill at first and a surprised Amaya too.
"Eh...looks like...we're stuck...Ina-san..."
She gave in a silent voice after they had found a standstill of some sort. She did not want to confess that into a camera as it could be seen as a sign of her weakness or the two girls faking the match in a vain attempt to lock up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 am

Too Ina's shock, the two girls were at a standstill with each other. Neither one was gaining an advantage. It seemed that strength wouldn't determine the winner of this fight. Not upper body strength at least. She's right, I can't go at her head on like this. She thought, trying to figure out another way of a attack. I guess I'll have to catch her off guard. Ina pulled from the lock up and pulled one of her arms back. She then aimed a chop to Morimuri's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next