Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 6 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

While Amaya was melting quickly under the kiss of the blonde and moved her head in an attempt to get even more of what was offered, she also had listened to the suggestion of her opponent.
"Lay on the side? Uhm, I don’️t know if that is in the spirit of a wrestling match…"
It would cost her the close contact and on top of that, would probably cause a camera shift that would show her bare boobs to the world from the side, and that was kind of a strange idea.

"And someone…of us has to win anyway."
A little cocky smile appeared on her face for a moment. Now that she had the wrists of Charity, she could play some more with her, so she kissed her way down on the neck of the Blonde and put her a little bit upward to reach the breasts.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 6 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh. Right," Charity murmured in reply, blushing profusely. She had not been thinking like a wrestler—she was thinking more like some lovestruck dummy, wanting to just cuddle up to Amaya and give up any pretense of a wrestling match. Still, she could not avoid the fact that they were in the middle of the match, and, between the two of them, one would have to assert her dominance and come out the victor.

As much as Charity liked Amaya, she was not going to let the dark-haired girl beat her. If Amaya was going to try anything to set herself up for the victory, Charity would resist every step of the way—and then the battle would really be on!

Charity saw her opponent's cocky smile and smirked. "R-right. And that someone is going to be...me!" she declared. As her opponent's kisses moved down her body, Charity would press herself more tightly against Amaya, looking to both increase their delicious body contact and put more pressure on the other girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

"I think so too…not!"
Charity had finally made it. Amaya had totally armed up to her and was also now more eager to not only get in contact with the girl, but was also willing to kiss her at places she had never thought of kissing.

When the girl pressed her body harder on the Japanese ones, it caused her to gasp in shock and a little greedy lust when their panties touched, and she had to admit the she also had a large wet spot on her own panty after their tussling around.
"Uuhhnn!!"
To get some payback, Amaya would, although swallowing hard before, try to reach one of the Blondes nipples and suck it tenderly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 am

Charity's body quivered as her crotch came into electric contact with her opponent's. A sizeable wet spot was evident on her own panties, and, as the two girls' womanhoods came into gentle contact, Charity could feel the dampness of Amaya's underwear as well. Her cheeks flushed, and she looked down at her opponent, a little embarrassed.

"H-heh, I, uh, guess you're as e-excited as I am, Amaya...this r-really has been fun..." the blonde muttered.

Charity was trying to decide what her next move should be when Amaya took her nipple into her mouth, getting some revenge for Charity's suckling on her nipple just a few minutes earlier. The blonde gasped, and the wet spot on her panties only grew larger as her dark-haired opponent sucked on her sensitive breast.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

"...Uhum..."
Amaya nodded eagerly as Charity asked her for her excitement, sucking at the nipple she had grasped in the meanwhile. She really was excited, all those moving around on her heated body made her really giddy and easy to excite. The Blonde was pressing hard on her, and whenever Charity would move on her, she could produce a moan from Amaya and forced her to put more strength and attention into her grip upon the wrists of Amaya to not loose it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:50 am

As the match wore on, Charity began to fear that she would not be able to control the warm feelings which were welling up inside her womanhood. She was trying to restrain herself as best she could, but could not help but be incredibly aroused by the delicious body contact between herself and the dark-haired Japanese girl. If she were to cum, it would weaken her enough to give Amaya a clear opportunity to pin her for the victory—which was why Charity needed to resist cumming, or, at least, force Amaya to cum first.

The blonde kept pressing down upon her opponent, her hips beginning to rock gently as she forced her panty-clad pussy up against Amaya's. Just a few minutes before, she had virtually forgotten that they were in a match. Now, Charity was acutely aware of what was going on, and what it would take to win. She needed to force her opponent to submit, or pin her once Amaya was too weak to fight back.

"Oooh..." Charity moaned, as she continued to force her opponent down into the mattress.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Amaya had her eyes halfway closed as she sucked at the nipple of her opponent, struggling with the hold she was putting on when her opponent choose to grind down upon her. Her eyes shoot open while her body send several impulses to her brain and bucked to met the next thrust instinctively, paying it with even more pleasure before sinking back.

"...Oooouuhhh!!!..."
A loud, ecstatic moan escaped her mouth when she lost all control over Charity and bended sideways with a grimace of pure, slightly pained pleasure while her hand streaked over the back of the Blonde.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 am

Charity cooed softly as she felt Amaya instinctively meet her hips with her own, bringing the little blonde kawaii ever closer to orgasm. The contact between the two was just too delicious—as the Japanese girl continued to suck tenderly on her nipple, Charity felt herself begin to lose control and go over the edge.

"W-wait, no..." she moaned, trying to stop herself, but the waves of pleasure which were crashing against her were overwhelming. Just as she had begun to think she could make Amaya orgasm before her and pin the dark-haired girl for the victory, Charity came, her juices soaking through her own panties and dripping down onto Amaya's.

I just...need her to cum, too... Charity thought, deliriously continuing to hump her opponent even as her body went limp, her energy sapped by her orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Despite Charity's best efforts or suggestions, Amaya could not wait for anything at this point and was levitating on clouds on the bed under her opponent, although it rather looked like she was giving her best effort to not enjoy it.

"...UIHhhh..."
The Japanese squealed when something wet hit her panty. She could have probably thought what it was, but she was heavily worked over herself and could feel herself getting stiff, grabbing at the girl on her for a tight hug before she would also release her orgasm, panting heavily under the limp body of the girl on her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Charity was in a fog after her orgasm, but could feel Amaya’️s juices stain the front of her panties, just as her juices had assailed Amaya’️s mere moments before. “Oh!” she gasped, finding herself slipping off of Amaya, losing her dominant position, though Amaya still had her in a tight hug, and Charity’️s arms encircled her opponent’️s body to bring her even closer.

For a time, Charity could do nothing but breath heavily, regaining her strength and hoping that Amaya could not take advantage of her weakened state. Eventually, she managed to choke out: “A-Amaya…did you…did you, uh, enjoy that…?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next