Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm

After she had brought her opponent down on the sheets again, Amaya did not really need much time to press herself longingly on the Blonde, eager to kiss her again. A loud moan escaped from her lips when Charity brought their nipples together again and squirmed ecstatically on her body while her hands explored the breasts of the girl under her, slightly groping them.

*What’️s happening? I am going crazy*
Amaya thought somewhere in the conscious part of her mind, but the urge to do something like that was way stronger.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 am

Charity moaned as her hardened nipples bent against Amaya's, contact which sent shivers down her spine. She felt supremely content as she gently grabbed and pulled the other girl's breasts, and got the same tender treatment in return. She was not completely familiar with intimate situations such as these—she was not the sort of girl to have dozens of girlfriends throughout high school, and had, in fact, only had intercourse once—but she enjoyed it quite a bit.

"Ah..." she sighed. She couldn't even remember what the original purpose of the match was, or what the winning conditions were. She wasn't even sure she wanted to see the match through to completion. She just wanted to spend more time playing with Amaya.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 pm

"…Oohhh…"
Amaya was breathing heavily into the mouth of her opponent while they kissed, detecting a side on her she had never imagined coming into close contact with another girl. She would wrap her legs around the legs of Charity to come as close to her as possible. She also did not know how this would or could go on, but she could not find the concentration to give it a real thought at this moment.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Charity sighed happily back into Amaya's mouth, her tongue probing the girl's mouth lovingly. When the dark-haired Japanese girl wrapped her legs around Charity's, bringing the two nearly-naked girls into ever closer contact, the blonde couldn't help but letting out a loud, aroused moan. A small wet spot appeared on the front of her panties as Charity found herself becoming increasingly turned on.

Almost without thinking, she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch up against Amaya's. The kawaii was acting mostly on instinct, knowing that, despite her usual aversion towards sex, few things would feel better to her right now than making love to the gorgeous girl on top of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 am

In their wet kissing sequence, Amaya did initially not even notice that her opponent began to rock her hips back and forth. When it finally dawned her, she was still a little bit shocked about the development that had taken place.
"UUhhmm!"
She wanted to voice kind of a lackluster protest, but still could not muster the strength to pull her lips and tongue out of the kiss. And actually, she was quite excited about Charity on some level.

*Uh, maybe I should do something wrestling related now with her?*
She thought while she slung one of her ankles around the counterpart of Charity in an half assed and very soft half grapevine.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 am

When Amaya groaned, Charity realized, for the first time, what she was doing. Her eyes widened, the little blonde kawaii absolutely horrified by the fact that she was humping her opponent in front of the cameras which would be broadcasting this match to thousands. She had come into the room determined not to let the match devolve into that sort of hentai encounter, and here she was, grinding away against her nearly-naked foe.

The blonde broke the kiss, her cheeks as red as tomatoes. She covered her face with her hands. "I-I'm sorry, Amaya...I d-don't know what was wrong w-with me," she said, hoping that the other girl would forgive her, and that they could keep the match going the way it had been going—avoiding, hopefully, anything else overtly sexual, unintentional or otherwise. Charity was already embarrassed, and terrified that she had embarrassed Amaya, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm

The Japanese took a deep breath to pull through on the road Charity had dragged them on.
"Doesn’️t matter much. Don’️t mind it."
Amaya was now too far enthralled to really pull back, although she probably would later regret it. But for now, she would attempt to also put the second leg into the grapevine to pose as a real wrestler, moaning in her own attempt while moving on the body of the Blonde.

She would also try to push forward, breaking the kiss with another groan to put her breast in kissable reach for Charity while pushing herself up at the elbows and placing her hands behind the neck of her opponent.
"It’️s so…hhmm… irresistible what you doooo..."
She moaned in delight.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Charity was relieved when Amaya said she didn't mind what the blonde kawaii had been doing. "Thank you..." Charity whispered, a smile on her face as she looked up at the dark-haired Japanese girl. When Amaya moved up and put her breast within reach of Charity's mouth, the blonde couldn't help but jump at the opportunity, gently leaning up and taking the nipple into her mouth, sucking on it softly. "Mm..." she moaned, playing with the hardened nub with her tongue.

Eventually, however, Charity realized that, despite how good this felt, the grapevine which Amaya had her legs in would not be good for her at all, if it occurred to her dark-haired foe to attempt to end the match. So she reluctantly let the nipple go from her mouth. "H-hey, don't put my legs in a grapevine! Are you trying to sneakily set y-yourself up to win the match?" She pushed against Amaya with all of her might, trying to roll the girl over. "I think it's my turn to be on top again!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 pm

"Aaahhh!!!"
The Japanese was squirming in delight when Charity picked up work at her nipple and produced a long torn moan out of her. This girl was driving her crazy and drove her to places she did not want to be in TV, but greed for the touch of the blonde was stronger than good manners.

"S...set you up? Noooo...you set me up with your kissing and humping..."
Amaya protested weakly, although she indeed realized that she had set up the American in a dominating way. Caught in that thought, it was really easy to turn the tables and put her on the back again while she was still trying to hold the grapevine in reversed position although that was kind of a disadvantage for her, but it felt so good that she did not care while she tried to grab the wrists of charity and put them on her back to avoid a pin. Not that she did desperately want to win, she just did not want this to end soon.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Charity frowned. "I d-didn't set you up! You were kissing me, too! And I a-already apologized for the, er, humping..."

The blonde was not looking to end the match just yet. She had feared that the dark-haired Japanese girl had been trying to set herself up for the victory. Now that Amaya had no way of pinning her, Charity relaxed a little, and hoped to resume the intimate embrace which the two had shared for much of the match. She leaned down and gave her opponent another kiss.

"Hey, y-you know, why don't we just, uh, lay on our sides?" she suggested. "That way we would know that n-neither of us is setting the other up, because we c-couldn't pin each other that way..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next