Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 11 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

If there had been any ideas or attacks that Amaya might have been able to present to the Blonde, it all went out of the window when the American basically fell on her.

"...Aahh..."
She silently moaned when pressed on the sheets again while her light struggles ceased with the exception of one leg that was slightly wiping on the sheets in a mixture of anticipation and a last gleam of resistance that wasn't really one anymore while she was lying spread eagled on the bed to be maneuvered into whatever position her former opponent wanted her to have for the pin in her delighted exhaustion.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 11 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 am

The two of them had been going back and forth for quite a while, now, with Charity being the one forced to play catch-up as she continued to lose her clothing before she managed to remove Amaya’️s. This time, however, she had managed to maintain the advantage and forced the dark-haired Japanese girl down onto the bed. She felt Amaya’️s resistance soften, then disappear entirely, and Charity knew that this round definitely belonged to her.

Slowly, gently, she would lower herself down onto Amaya, draping her small kawaii body over her friend’️s, their breasts pressing tightly together. She would place her hands on Amaya’️s shoulders, forcing them down onto the bed. Then, loudly and clearly, she would begin counting for the pin: “One…two…” She would pause for a second, and, unless Amaya did something to stop her, she would finish with an elated “Three!” which earned her the right to remove Amaya’️s second-to-last article of clothing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:06 pm

There was no resistance left in Amaya, leaving her only to move with Charity while moaning at every move the Blonde made on her. She did not really know what had swept her away so much, but she could only slightly move her hands and fingers uncoordinated while looking obediently and exhausted at the American until she was counted out.

"Looks like you win this time, Charity-chan."
She huffed exhausted while she was waiting flat on her back until her trousers would come off to show a basic white, rather sporty panty that already showed some wet strains from all the rolling around on the bed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Charity laughed and clapped her hands together as she pinned Amaya and earned the right to remove the girl’️s trousers, leaving her in just her underwear. “Two in a row!” she said, sliding off of her dark-haired friend and reaching down to unbutton the girl’️s jeans. “You better be careful, Amaya, ‘cause I’️ve only got to pin you one more time to win.” She paused. “I don’️t really know, uh, what I’️m going to win, but I’️m going to do it!”

She would stop talking for a few seconds in order to focus on unbuttoning the Japanese girl’️s trousers and slowly pulling them down. Once she had them all the way off, she would toss them off into the corner of the room before looking down at the near-naked Amaya. “Oh!” she gasped, seeing the girl in just her slightly damp, plain white panties. “So cute…”

Charity would reach out to touch Amaya’️s panty-covered crotch with one hand, but would quickly pull away, bringing her hands to her cheeks and smiling widely. “You are so cute!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 am

Amaya welcomed the break in the match as her trousers went off, but to say that she could draw much endurance while she kept lying down on the sheets, just her breathing got a little slower when her pants went flying through the air. She had no idea how she could put up a fight for Charity now, who looked cute or more absolutely hot in her topless outfit.

"...You don't know..what to do if...you win?"
She was about to reply even more to the victorious girl of the last round when Charity touched her crotch, causing her upper body to buck up involuntarily.
"...Aah!..."
She gasped while her fingers dug deep into the sheets before her body sunk back on the bed while her eyes were only small slits.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

“Well, we never really said what the winner would get, did we?” Charity said, her cheeks getting a little extra red as she watched Amaya gasp and tense up, gripping the sheets tightly with both hands. “We just sort of started wrestling without deciding that. Hmm…”

The American girl would stretch out and lay down on her stomach beside her friend, reaching out with one hand to poke playfully at Amaya’️s cheek and nose. The Japanese girl was obviously quite a bit flustered and quite a bit aroused, and it was a lot of fun for Charity to toy around with her. “I have an idea,” she said. “How about, if I win, my prize is…you?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Now that was something that brought her back to open her eyes more, but she kept looking at the ceiling with a baffled, exhausted and agitated look on her face.
"The price is...me?"
She finally managed to say, confused and aroused all at once. She did not even know what to answer without looking like a fool in hindsight, but her mind was already so clouded that she could not think things through adequately.

"O...ok."
She replied, but kept lying on the back as Charity was now lying beside her. She could use the break, although she also had severe doubts that it would be of any use for her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Charity giggled, her cheeks redder than they had been all night after suggesting that Amaya herself would become the prize should the American girl manage to strip her naked. “O-only if I win, of course,” she said. “And, uh, if you win, if you w-want, I can be your prize.” She laughed again, tapping the Japanese girl’️s nose playfully. “B-because…I think we’️ve been having a lot of fun, and I want to have…uh, m-more fun!”

She sat up on her knees, figuring she could wait a minute or two more for Amaya to recover before going after her again. Of course, no matter whether she won or lost, she was excited for what would come afterwards…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:02 pm

"Only fair."
With a seemingly heavy motion, she finally got p on her knees to shake her head and shortly bind her hair into a tail to let it flow again as it was more of a composure measure than a real thing she wanted to do with her hair. She then put her hand on her upper legs, realizing that she was kneeling on the bed of Charity with nothing but her panties on. Kind of surreal when she thought about how much contrast that was to her life as a meiko and to the life in a prison cell.

Causing her to smile lightly before opening her knees up for more for a fighting stance.
"Ok, then let's see me win."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Charity smiled and waited for Amaya to get back onto her knees, not wanting to attack the dark-haired Japanese girl before she was ready to begin again. Charity wanted to win this fairly, after all, even if it was a wholly unofficial match taking place in her own bed. “Take your time,” she said teasingly, bouncing back and forth in anticipation as she waited for her friend to prepare herself.

She scoffed playfully as Amaya expressed her confidence. “Nuh-uh! I’️m gonna win!” Charity insisted, dropping into a fighting stance of her own. “I just need one more win, and you need two. The odds are in my favor!” She would confidently thrust her hands forward, raising them a little above her head. “Test of strength! Let’️s go!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next