Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Slapped awake but still obviously in confusion, Koji would be standing with the silliest face, his gaze wandering from the shocked face of Aline to the inexplicable scene of Nicole laying on the bed like the victim of a rape attempt... absurd, when SHE was the one sexually abusing of him for most of the time.

"Uh...w-what...? why...?", the Japanese boy could only manage to babble, unable to make sense of the situation.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

nicole can't smile now... but she really want to laugh when she see the face of koji, unable to understand the situation, and the angry face of Aline who imagine the worst situation. Acting just like if she totally lose the fight, nicole keep her weak voice and move slowly, showing her sweaty body, her wet long red hair, and her skin where is still some hot semen of the boy... god... she was a perfect actress.

_ It was...koji... he want a rematch... he insult you... we fight and...*soob*... that was terrible...

of course, nicole tell just the truth, or more exactely, a big part of the truth, and she know how to turn the fact against koji. Aline try to be polite, but it was clear that she is furious

_ So koji... you want a rematch ?

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Koji's face would flare in angered shame as he finally realizes what cruel game Nicole is playing.
"What's with that 'it was terrible'??? You make it sound like I...to you... umpffff.... w-whatever..!! In any case, yes, I WANT A REMATCH!" the Japanese boy would finally say, aware that professing his innocence would be pointless, especially when the best part of Nicole's story was true after all.

Nicole's evil plan was going exactely where she wanted.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 am

with her two hands on her hips, in a act of challenge, Aline try to push the boy against the wall with her heavy and large boobs. She don't even try to hurt him, but just make sure for him that he is nothing but an arrogant little baby against her, and aline answer, always polite

_ a rematch...OK I accept your challenge, but this time I want a cage match, i let you choose the type of cage, but I really want a ring with no escape... And let me explain you what I plan to do... I'll crush you... without any pity... I'll crush you again and again, and this time, when I finish with you, I'm sure that you will not dare to challenge me anymore, or to fight my student, little brat... I'll make you cry in the ring like a baby, and you will beg me for stop the match... are you ok with that ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

Koji would be pinned to the wall by Aline's giant breasts as she just takes a step closer and assumes a defiant pose, blocking him there to hear her cruel plans while he cannot move.

Of course, Koji is very drained by his recent onslaught at the hands of Nicole, but he doubts he would be able to escape from that nonchalant boob-press in any case.

Anyway, his hot tempered spirit would finally prevail on his fear and the boy would accept her conditions: "Of course I'm ok with that... I came here to challenge you to a REAL STEEL CAGE MATCH after all, and I'm keeping to that! Only... I didn't do to Nicole what you..... umff... forget it's it's not important...may I go now?", he would grumble after accepting the match conditions, starting to push with his body to try and get free but her boobs keep him easily pinned.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

_ humpf.... for sure koji, you could leave this room... prepare yourself for your beating, boy... I see you in the ring

Aline then step back and let koji leave the destroyed room... Alive... but it's clear that Aline really want to crush him now, so it will be a wise decision to not taunt Aline and nicole now, because she is on the verge to get mad. If the boy leave the room peacefully. He could see and hear Aline who try to confort nicole

_ don't worry nicole, I will crush him in front of his fan, he will regret what I did to you, I swear... He will never took such a brutal beating

even if no one realize it, if nico leave this room, he become the winner of the match, but he is also in trouble

Last edited by 6873 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Finally released by the heavy melons blocking his way in such taunting and intimidating way, Koji can fuinally staggers out of the door without adding another word.

Unaware that, standing to the agreed rules, he has just won the match with that action, the boy walks out of the place, in need to recover from both the physical and psychological injuries.

An even tougher wrestling event is awaiting for him next, and he knows he must fight better than these last two times if he doesn't want to be completely humiliated and crushed by Aline in the steel cage.

WINNER: KOJI - (thread to be continued in the Tension Ring area)

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9