Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Janet would scoff as her opponent called her a little scaredy cat. She had been beating Aoko up for most of this match, and now, she was going to finish the job! She was not going to lose to this redheaded actress. The girl had put up a good fight, but Janet was ready to end this match right now.

“Why don’️t you put your fists where your mouth is!?” Janet shot back, moving in towards Aoko, bouncing from foot to foot, watching her opponent do the same. The Lakota girl would be waiting for just the perfect opening. When she found it, Janet would pull her right fist back and then launch a haymaker towards Aoko’️s face, trying to finish the job right here, before her opponent could hit her any more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Aoko shook her head a little as she saw Janet move up like she did readying herself and Aoko did the same as well as she would pound her gloves together and keep bouncing over towards Janet, ready to settle this with her next attack, not willing to back down and simply wanting to hit Janet with her most powerful punch ever. " How about I put my fist where your mouth is!" Aoko let out as she would in the end pull her arm back as far as she could before firing off her right arm as a haymaker much like Janet's attempting to make it reach Janet's face and smack hard into the lovely Lady Lakota's face.

Unfortunately though Aoko herself wasn't able to avoid the powerful Haymaker hit from Janet as it crashed right into her face in between her eyes with a devastating impact that left her way more than just groggy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 pm

As she threw her punch, Janet was confident that it would put Aoko down for good. She didn’️t have a chance to celebrate the blow, however, because, at the same time, Aoko’️s own haymaker slipped by her left glove and slammed into her face, sending the Native American girl tumbling to the mat, seeing stars as she slammed headfirst into the canvas.

“Oooooohhh…” Lady Lakota groaned, the last thing she was going to say for the duration of the match. She quickly slipped into unconsciousness, unable to make good on her promise to claim victory over her redheaded foe, but unaware of the fact that her own punch had landed quite hard, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Aoko's and Janet seemed to have caught each other in a perfect cross counter and the crowd went wild over it as they saw Janet drop down onto her back from the hit, Aoko stumbled back a few steps, wobbling a little before she herself fell down onto her back. The mighty hit of Janet's sending her off to the land of the unconscious people.

With that two girl's down the ref girl went in between them both and started the count, raising her arms up into the air and counting. " 1...2...3....4...5..." Aoko didn't make any movement at all during the count, unless you counted her breathing that was making her breasts rise and fall, heaving up and down as the crowd looked out and cheered for both of the girls, wanting them to get back up and keep the match going so that their favorite of them could win.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Despite the crowd’️s insistence, Janet definitely wasn’️t going to get up any time soon. She had taken plenty of damage earlier in the match, and, despite how lively she had seemed mere seconds before, the sheer power behind Aoko’️s punch was enough to knock her lights out for a nice, long while. In retrospect, she would almost consider herself lucky for being able to land her own punch on Aoko at the same time that she was knocked out, saving herself from a loss.

As the ref girl in her black and white-striped bikini moved into the space between the two flattened fighters and began to count them both out, the roar of the crowd only got louder and louder. With each motion of her arm, the ref seemed to inspire the cheering sections within the crowd to get rowdier, as neither Janet’️s nor Aoko’️s fans wanted to see the match end this way. Unfortunately for them, it looked like a draw might be inevitable.

“Six…seven…eight…nine…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 pm

" TEN!!!!" The ref girl shouted out as the bell then started to ring wildly calling for a double K.O of the two unconscious girls as the doctors would soon start to move up into the ring to check on the two pretty much naked beauties who where out cold on the mat. Both girl's fans let out groans of frustration that their favorite girl hadn't won, but soon they erupted into cheers for the two girls who had given them an awesome, hot and intense match between the two beauties.

Aoko was still unconscious from that nasty haymaker punch of Janet's and it didn't seem as if she was gonna wake up all too soon, which lead the ring doctors to bring out a stretcher to help carry Aoko out of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm

With the crowd on their feet, applauding the efforts made by the two girls in what ultimately proved to be an even bout all the way to the end, two stretchers were brought out to the ring by orderlies, who carefully placed the unconscious boxers onto them and began carrying them out of the arena. Their sweaty bodies glistened beneath the bright lights of the arena as they made their exit.

As soon as the girls had been taken from the ring, talk was already swirling about the audience of a rematch between the two. Certainly, they would both be eager to decide which of them really was the stronger, after that inconclusive finish to their first bout. Janet and Aoko would certainly see each other again. It was to be the beginning of a great rivalry!

Draw via Double KO

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7