Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 am

“Oh, really?” Janet scoffed, putting her gloved fists up and circling Aoko, looking for an opening in which to pound on the redhead some more. “I don’️t recall ‘No Kissing’️ being one of our rules! Besides, I totally had you before that frickin’️ cheap kick to my boobs! So don’️t you go crying about what I do being unfair, you big hypocrite!”

When Aoko gestured for her to come at her, Janet didn’️t do it right away. She waited, continuing to circle Aoko, slowly making the circle smaller and smaller until the two were practically tripping over each other’️s feet, their gloves bumping against each other. Once they were that close, Janet would throw one punch right into her opponent’️s gloves, which launching her other fist towards Aoko’️s solar plexus.

“Hiyaaah! Take this, loser!” she yelled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:43 am

Aoko kept circling around along with Janet, seeing the circle get smaller and smaller as Janet closed in more and more, making the Scarlet Witch a bit weary as Janet got closer and closer, their gloves practically touching each other before she saw the girl's movements, Aoko quickly raised her arms to a guard, holding her arms themselves over her chest and her boxing gloves ended right under her nose to give her visibility. She took the hits against her guard and grunted a bit from the impact.

But at least she managed to block those attacks, following that would be tough but Aoko would attempt and do so by attempting to push herself backwards a bit and then attempt to shoot her leg up to attempt to send swift kick towards Janet's hip and then try and follow that by pushing forward a bit and then attempt to throw a straight punch right to Janet's nose. " No way! You take this! weakling!"

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 am

Aoko was obviously uncomfortable with getting up close and personal in battle with Janet, so the Lakota girl figured that she would try to keep them as close as possible. As she was focusing on that, however, she let her guard down, and Aoko delivered a stinging kick to Janet’️s thigh that made the Native American girl wince. “Ooooh…” she groaned, putting her gloves up and managing to block the follow-up punch.

Still, she had to stumble back a bit, giving Aoko some of the space that she obviously wanted. Not wanting to yield an inch, though, Janet would try to give it all she had, delivering a roundhouse kick to Aoko’️s midsection.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 am

As Aoko tried to move in again for another attack and try to keep up her assault on Janet the mighty Native American girl managed to block her punches which made Aoko a bit weary and she was right to be so as soon enough Lakota threw up a roundhouse kick and managed to catch Aoko's stomach as Aoko tried to move back, a little bit more than a grazing kick as it dug in and caused Aoko to caught out.

But as she did Aoko tried to back away and raise her arms into a guard, until she got a bit of distance she knew that she had to step back more and more and keep some distance until she got her breath back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 am

Janet’️s roundhouse kick hit home, slamming into Aoko’️s midsection and doubling the actress girl over. Before Janet could follow it up, though, Aoko recovered, and put her arms up to protect her as the Native American girl closed in once again.

“Come on out, sweetie…I know you’️re getting tired. I think it’️s about time to end this, don’️t you?” Janet sang, trying to get Aoko to come at her so that she could knock her down again, hopefully for good. If she were perfectly honest with herself, she was getting tired, too; but she thought that Aoko had taken more punishment than she had.

Slowly, with her own gloves up in front of her face, Janet would move forward, waiting to see what Aoko would do next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 am

Aoko shook her head a little as she stumbled back in her retreat, trying her best to get a bit of a breather and get away from Janet a little bit. She had taken a grazing hit but that didn't mean that it hadn't taken a fair bit out of her, which had left Aoko in a very breathless state.

But with Janet at least being nice enough to give her a few seconds, she was able to regain a bit of her breath and her composure. Aoko would shake her head a little, making her red hair fly around a bit as she raise her boxing gloves, with the force she pushed herself up to her feet making her breasts bounce a bit. " No way! I'll knock you out for sure!" Aoko let out as she would try and walk up to Janet, taking those last few steps as a sprint as she pulled back her fist.

At the final steps she would twist her foot and her body to try and put all the force into one arm and use her speed, movement, twist and body power all into one punch as she would try and throw a powerful haymaker first with her blue boxing gloved hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am

Janet would shake her head vigorously as Aoko insisted that she was going to knock the Native American girl out. “Dream on, loser! I’️m the better boxer, and you’️re about to be forced to accept that, whether you like it or not!”

She would continue to close with Aoko, but was surprised when the redhead ran up and threw a powerful haymaker straight for Janet’️s face. The Lakota girl would backpedal, but the shot would still graze her, and it was enough to send her spinning, falling to her knees in the center of the ring.

“Rrrrgh…damn it…” she growled, jumping back up to her feet and pounding her gloves together. “Not good enough to knock me out!” she yelled, running up and throwing a right hook to Aoko’️s pretty face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 am

Aoko let out a huff of air as her punched seemed to have managed to graze Janet, it wasn't what she had hope for but she would take that. Stepping a few steps back and throwing her arms up into a guard as she watched Janet jump up and soon come running towards her with that punch ready.

The Scarlet witch would wait for Lady Lakota as she was heading up towards her and with that Aoko pounded her gloves together and would then try and move down ducking down under Janet's right hook only to attempt and push herself up and try to throw a left handed uppercut right against Janet's chin in an attempt to get some much needed payback on the lovely Lady Lakota. " Raaaagh!!!" Aoko let out before she would shout out " I'm the better boxer! and you are gonna get KNOCKED OUT !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Janet expected Aoko would try something sneaky. She hadn’️t known exactly what, but, when Aoko ducked low, dodging the Native American girl’️s right hook, Lady Lakota could anticipate what was coming. She brought her left glove down, trying to block her opponent’️s uppercut, but even when she managed to deflect it away from her face, the actress’️s strike was still powerful, forcing Janet to stumble back and take a moment to lick her wounds.

It was obvious that someone was going to break soon. Janet was certain that it would be Aoko. But the match promised to be competitive right up until the end.

Once she had caught her breath, the Lakota girl pounded her gloves together and growled. “Is that all you’️ve got? Come on! Get over here so I can finish you off!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Aoko watched as her uppercut simply knocked up against the girl's face, but as she did so it seemed that Janet's managed to stop it with her own arm, as she smacked her fist up against Janet's boxing gloved hand, it seemed to be a difficult taskt to bring Janet down as she started to back way like she did. Aoko would raise herself up and move her hands up into position as she looked on at Janet and heard what the girl said. The beautiful actress would shake her head a little, she wasn't sure what would happen in this match. So far the most intense match she had ever been in was against Janet as it had been a serious back and forth match.

" You're the one who backed away like a little scardey cat!" Aoko let out as she would pound her own gloves together and start to bounce closer and closer to Janet on her feet, readying to face off against Janet one more time and more than ready to give it all to finish Janet with all the power that she had.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next