Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat May 11, 2024 12:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

Janet had not been expecting her opponent to unleash that sort of attack on her. She had been obliviously pounding away at Aoko’️s face and tits, rubbing at the redhead’️s womanhood with her foot, feeling pretty confident about the position that she was in…and then, suddenly, everything changed.

“Uooorff!” the Native American girl cried out as Aoko’️s feet slammed into her chest. The blow was powerful, and Janet’️s upper body flew backwards, smacking loudly against the mat. She brought her gloved hands up to her breasts, trying to massage away the pain after that powerful assault. “Ooooh…”

She tried to keep rubbing the actress’️s pussy, but, while in so much pain, it was really little more than a token effort, and Aoko could probably get away if she wanted to.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 am

Aoko was glad that her legs had managed to smack into the lovely Lady Lakota so well and seemed to have taken the girl down for a bit, but that didn't help her all that much as she could still feel Janet's toe rubbing down against her sex, not as fast as before but still doing so, an action that caused Aoko to let out another moan. Though She soon had an idea of what she could do to get some payback.

" Aaah....I-I won't let you do this." Aoko let out as she would attempt and take a hold of both of Janet's ankles in an attempt to gain control of Janet's legs and spread them apart a bit, as she did so the lovely redheaded Aoko would attempt and press her own foot against Janet's sex to then start to slowly massage the girl's sex on top of her thong, with that she would try and give some much needed payback to Janet and do so by rubbing her bit toe against the girl's mound the same way that she had done to her before. " How's this !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 am

Janet was still rubbing her breasts, trying to make the pain from the actress’️s powerful kick go away, when she felt Aoko lift up her legs and spread them open. “H-hey! Stop!” she whimpered, but could do nothing for the moment as her sex was slowly massaged by Aoko’️s big toe.

Slowly, but surely, the pain in her breasts from the brutal mule kick was beginning to go away, which gave Janet the opportunity to try to think of her next move. She had gone from a dominant position to a very vulnerable one, as she had not only failed to bring Aoko to orgasm, but was now inching closer and closer to that same cliff herself. Without the use of her legs, the only way she could fight back was with her gloved fists. Janet would start throwing wild punches at Aoko, hoping that one of them would connect and allow her to escape.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 am

Aoko would smirk a bit as she was finally in a dominating position over Lady Lakota and was looking as if thing were starting to go well for her, her toe began to rub up and down against the sexy Janet's lovely sex and it started to look as if everything was really going her way, " Give up Janet! " Aoko let out as she would try and grind her bit toe against Janet's lovely sex and attempt to bring her closer and closer to orgasming.

But soon as she did so she saw how Janet began to throw her wild punches that was aimed towards her, a stray shot or two managed to catch Aoko's breaths and cause her to groan and grunt a bit in pain. " Agh! H-hey! Stop that." Aoko let out as she would then try and grind her toe up even more and closer, adding a bit more force to her grinding as she tried to spread the girl's legs a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 am

Janet moaned loudly as her punches could not stop Aoko’️s gentle toe-rubbing—if anything, the actress sped up her assault! Janet was coming closer and closer to orgasm, and she was beginning to really worry about her chances in this match if she could not find a way out of this. She looked at Aoko, staring into the girl’️s eyes, trying to find something that would keep her at bay, if only for a little while.

As she stared into Aoko’️s eyes, Janet couldn’️t help but smile. She put her gloves on the redhead’️s cheeks, and squished the girl’️s cheeks forward so that they forced her lips to pucker. “I want to punch the pretty right out of that face, Aoko,” Janet whispered, blushing just a little. “But, instead…I’️ll just do this.”

Leaning forward, Janet would press her own lips against Aoko’️s, trying to distract her opponent with the sweet kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 am

Aoko was doing a good job so far as it seemed as if it was really working and taking it's toll on the sexy Janet, as it wasn't long before the lovely Native American stopped throwing her punches towards her. With that it seemed as if she was closing in on and ending on this match.

But before anything like that could happen the sexy Janet took a hold of Aoko's cheeks and pulled her up a bit and then pressed her lips against the sexy red heads, with that Aoko's eyes went wide as Janet caught her by surprise as she managed to get Aoko to stop her rubbing a bit, thought her toe was still left pressing against Janet's sex as she was stuck in the lovely kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:50 am

Janet kept her lips pressed against Aoko’️s for a long, long time. It had finally gotten the actress to stop rubbing at Janet’️s womanhood with her toes, giving the Native American girl a chance to recover. Plus…well, plus it was a really nice kiss. Aoko’️s lips were very, very soft, and sweet, and Janet didn’️t mind remaining in the liplock for well over a minute.

When she finally broke it, she smiled at her opponent. “That was nice,” she muttered, cupping Aoko’️s cheek with one glove, while letting the other drop. “It makes me feel sort of bad for what I’️m going to do now.”

Having said that, she raised her other gloved fist, letting Aoko see the blow coming. “Pucker up, princess,” Janet said with a smirk, delivering a sucker punch right to her redheaded foe’️s face. If she were lucky, it would daze Aoko for long enough to allow Janet to break free of her hold and get back up to her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:19 am

Aoko was caught by surprise and confusion as Lady Lakota kept her lip lock on the lovely actress as she was still stuck in the lovely kiss that Lady Lakota didn't seem like she wanted to quit. The kiss went on for quite a while, it was quite a sweet and wonderful kiss, Aoko couldn't deny that but it had caught her by quite a surprise.

But soon enough the girl broke the kiss and looked on at Aoko for a moment, " aa-ah...yeah.." Aoko let out as she blushed quite a bit and then looked down with her eyes a little. But that was when she heard the next thing that Janet said, which caused the girl to let go of Janet's legs and looked on at Janet for a second as she saw the girl pull back her arm. Aoko's hands quickly went up to protected her head as she was then forced to take a strong punch that crashed into half a glowed hand and half the face of Aoko's and made her crash down onto her back groaning a bit in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 am

Janet scrambled to her feet, having ultimately “won” that last exchange, though it couldn’️t really be said that she had gained the advantage over Aoko—both girls had been slammed back against the mat several times, and both had had their chance to pleasure the other’️s womanhood, bringing her closer to cumming. It was still a stalemate.

If she could, she would have been content with just kissing Aoko for the rest of the match. It had felt very, very good. But she still had some winning to do. She would wait for Aoko to get up before gesturing for her to come at her.

“Come on, Aoko!” Lady Lakota challenged. “Maybe, once I knock you out, I’️ll wake you up with another kiss! I know you’️d love that!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 am

Aoko groaned out a bit as she soon started to roll over onto her hands and knees, pressing her gloved hands down against the mat and slowly began to push herself up towards her feet, she felt a tad bit dizzy from that punch but she was still doing somewhat alright, she had been able to fight evenly with Janet for a fair bit until the end where she had gone for that kiss and taken Aoko right out of a fighting mood.

" Ugh...stuff a sock in it, you know I had you so you cheated." Aoko let out as she would turn towards Janet and raised her hands as if she was ready to fight against the girl again, she would gently bounce at the tip of her toes. " It's about time that I Knock you out Lady Lakota!" Aoko said as she would push her fist out into the air to point against Janet and then try and gesture for the girl to come at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next