Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:45 am

Janet laughed a little as her punch struck home, sending her beautiful redheaded opponent stumbling back towards the ropes. She pumped her gloved fist in the air, doing a little celebratory wiggle as she had landed her first real hit on Aoko.

When Aoko asked her whether she did much boxing, Janet shrugged noncommittally. “I used to do more,” she said, putting her gloves up and once again beginning to bounce on her feet, mirroring her foe’️s movements. “Nowadays, I’️m more of a wrestler…but I do get out the gloves every now and then. Just to keep in practice, y’️know.”

She met Aoko’️s eyes with her own once more, and, as she stared into them, they seemed to tell a story. The redhead was truly determined to beat Janet, just as Janet was truly determined to beat her.

“Kicking?” Janet repeated, a little surprised by Aoko’️s question. “Well, if you want to kick, sweetie, we can kick. But, let me warn you: back home in Wisconsin, I was a pretty darn good kickboxer. That’️s before I moved here to get into the…kinkier stuff. If we decide that kicking is allowed, don’️t be surprised when I literally kick your butt!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing: Aoko vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 am

Aoko couldn't help but be a bit annoyed with how Janet acted as she had managed to hit Aoko with that punch, she kinda of wished that she had thought of doing something like that before Janet had done, but now she was left with standing there mending her cheek and jaw a bit.

" Ah...well here to what should be an excellent match." Aoko said as she had heard about Janet's training in boxing and seemed to think that this was very in her favor a bit, at least that was what Aoko got out from all of Janet's words and even from her actions and movements, she could be dead wrong though so she didn't take it too seriously.

When Aoko seemed to get her question answered Aoko smiled a bit, but hearing that Janet was also good at kicking at least from what the girl was saying it seemed as if they were going to have a fair and good fight with seemingly even odds, at least that was how it felt for Aoko. " K-kick my butt ? You thought I had a good punch, wait till you see my kicks. I'll out kick you and out punch you in this match!" Aoko said as she would bounce on her toes and make her way over towards Janet she would quickly attempt and throw a light right jab towards Janet's face and then try and follow it with a left jab towards Janet's right breast.

Following that if Janet didn't counter attack already Aoko would attempt and take a quick side step in an attempt to slide to the side of Lakota and then attempt and shoot her leg up to attempt and send a swift kick up against Lakota's butt. After which she would attempt and take a step back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 am

Beyond her kickboxing back in the United States, Janet did not have much formal experience with the boxing gloves on. From the way the match had been going, it seemed to her that she and Aoko were not only similar in build, but also in experience. With the addition of kicking, however, this match was about to get very, very interesting.

“Out-punch me? Out-kick me? I don’️t think so!” Janet scoffed. “I hope you like the taste of sweaty soles, Aoko, because you’️re gonna get a mouthful of my feet of fury! Come on!”

She bounced towards Aoko, gloves up, looking for an opening. As it happened, the redhead would strike first, sending a punch towards Janet’️s face that the Native American girl easily deflected. That punch was, however, followed up with a quick jab to Janet’️s right breast. “Uuugh!” she exclaimed, her boob already aching following the powerful blow. She would immediately attempt to strike back with a pair of quick jabs to Aoko’️s chest, but, as she did so, the movie star would step to the side and kick her in the rear end, forcing Janet to stumble forward into a clinch with her opponent.

She wrapped her arms around Aoko, pressing their bodies together tightly. As she did, Janet remembered the other victory condition of this fight: bringing your opponent to orgasm. She would begin rubbing at Aoko’️s thong-covered crotch with her knee, trying to turn the redhead on.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Aoko smirked a bit as she heard what Janet said to her and couldn't help but smile but get caught up in the girl's pace as she seemed to pull the girl into her pace and make her follow into the more confident tracks and words that Janet were using against the red headed actress. " Feet of Fury huh ? I'll show you my fists of fire and kicks of lighting and then We'll see how confident you'll be after I have kicked your butt and knocked you out." Aoko said as she then bounced into action.

She watched Janet bounce as well and they got into the action once again, The actress first punch was blocked as expected but her second strike managed to hit Janet right on the girl's sexy right breast and she seemed to have gotten a fair reaction from the strike. Aoko then saw the girl's strike coming at her and the sexy red head was forced to dodge around them and side step around Janet before she kicked her foot against Janet's sexy rear. " H-hah! There! I kicked you butt, now it's time to knock you out." Aoko let out before Janet stumbled up against her.

She then felt Lakota's arms wrap around her body and hug her tightly Aoko's own arms went around Janet's body as well as the two hotties pressed tightly up against each other. " Aaaah...Want to hug now ? WAaaah." Aoko let out as she was interuppted from speaking anymore as Janet's knee started to rub up against her thong covered crotch and the sexy Native american got the chance to hear Aoko let out a soft moan a and blush even more.

" H-h-hey!" Aoko let out as she let out another moan as well, Aoko unintentionally began to rub her body up and down against Janet's body and it would make her breasts grind and rub against Janet's unless Janet put a stop to it. " D-don't t-think this will s-stop me!" Aoko let out through a blush with a flustered voice as she would then try and remember what her teachers and trainers had told her to do in a close situation like this, and soon enough realized that her arms were around Janet in a perfect position for a bearhug, which would lead Aoko to attempt and put a fair bit of preassure into her arms and attempt to squeeze Lady Lakota tightly in a sexy bear hug, squishing their breasts together.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Janet was not about to do anything to stop Aoko as the redhead began squirming in their clinch, grinding their breasts together. The Native American girl began breathing a little quicker as all the skin-on-skin contact began to turn her on.

“Oh, I don’️t believe this will stop you right away, sweetie,” Janet replied, smiling confidently at her opponent, their faces now just inches apart—close enough that each could feel the other’️s hot breath on her cheek. “But I don’️t think you’️ll be able to resist if we keep rubbing up against each other like this. I know I’️m turning you on!”

She might have tried to break the clinch to get some more shots in at Aoko, but, for now, Lady Lakota was content with just rubbing up against her opponent, their impressive chests pressing together as if the breasts themselves were trying to do battle. Just as she was getting comfortable, though, and beginning to quicken the pace of her knee-rubbing, Janet felt Aoko tighten her hug and turn it into a true bearhug. Quickly, desperately, Janet would do the same, giving her opponent the same treatment and bringing their chests into even closer contact.

“Rrrrgh…I’️ll out-squeeze you, too!” Janet declared, doing her best to up the pressure on Aoko’️s midsection.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am

Aoko was in a fair bit of trouble right now with Janet in control, even though she had started to squeeze tightly on the Native American's waist the girl it seemed to only get Janet to fight back ever harder as their large breasts squeeze tighter and squished together even more as the sexy Janet started to tighten her hold around Aoko's waist and began to squeeze on Aoko in a bearhug of her own.

" Aaagh!! D-don't! I-I won't lose...t-to this..." Aoko let out as it ended with a moan because of Janet's skillful treatment of the sexy redheaded actress, as the tight squeezing and the rubbing of Janet's knee was causing Aoko to blush and moan quite a bit, with a beat red face and moans escaping her lips in what seemed as a near hopeless situation.

Aoko couldn't help but think that she was in a real pickle and wondered for a bit how she would be able to get out of the hold, soon enough her head would be placed forward against Janet's and she would start to breath heavily as she leaned her head against Janet's. " Ah...haah...haaah...nnooo..." Aoko let out as her arms started to weaken around Lady Lakota's waist.

But Aoko came up with a way to try and get out of this hold, using a bit of ingenuity she would attempt and squeeze even tighter than before on Janet's waist, putting as much of her strength as she could into a bearhug around Janet's body and squishing their breasts further against each other, before Aoko herself would try and lift Janet off the mat a bit and into the air. " L-l-let go..." Aoko would let out before she would attempt and jump off the mat and forward to then attempt and slam Janet's back down against the mat and crash her own body down on top of Janet's as she attempted to gain back a bit control in this sexy and intense match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:51 pm

“Mmmrph,” Janet grunted, starting to feel a little weak as Aoko’️s bearhug began to squeeze the air out of her. Her face took on a bit of a reddish hue as her breasts rubbed and grinded against those of the sexy redhead. Still, though, she kept squeezing Aoko, and felt her opponent’️s hold begin to loosen. “It’️s only…a matter of time, Aoko…” the Lakota girl said, confident that she was going to beat the actress, one way or the other.

Just as it seemed that the tide of the match was turning in Lady Lakota’️s favor, she found herself suddenly and unexpectedly lifted off of the mat by her red-haired foe. She hadn’️t realized that Aoko had that much strength left after their excruciating bearhug. “W-wha? Hey, put me down!” Janet exclaimed.

In a way, Aoko only did what the Native American girl asked. But being slammed down to the mat, her opponent lying heavily on top of her, was not what Janet had in mind. Her back ached, now, and she was still trapped by Aoko’️s arms, even as her own hug loosened. She squirmed beneath the redhead, rubbing their breasts even harder into each other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 am

Aoko was trying her best to keep up with Janet in this fight and she was using all the willpower and determination she had to fight back against Janet and try to get the advantage over Janet, and as soon as she managed to get a hold of a second bearhug on Janet she would let out with determination " Before I beat you!" Aoko let out with a smile as she managed to lift the girl up into the air and off her feet.

" Down? Well down you go!" Aoko let out as she jumped forward and slammed Janet's back down against the mat with her body crashing down on top of Janet's sexy frame and the forced and impact accompanied by the weight from Aoko made their breasts squish together in the tight hugging embrace and forced that was in the attack.

" Ow ow...Hehe, there you are down now." Aoko let out as she would attempt and pull her arms out from under Lady Lakota's back and then try and push herself up and seat herself down on Janet, she would try and then move her boxing gloved hands down on top of Janet's breasts and start to gently rub and kneed her boxing glove covered hands against Janet's breasts to gently massage them. " It's payback time Janet-san." Aoko let out as she would then try and slip on her of legs in between the Lady Lakota's legs to try and make her knee and lower thigh start to rub against Janet's sexy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 am

“Mmmmrgh…” Janet groaned, her back hurting, her opponent beginning to play with her breasts. The match had taken a sharp turn in Aoko’️s favor in the last few moments. Janet needed to do something to turn the tide once more, before she got so turned on so as to make continuing to fight a lost cause.

But her cause would be significantly hindered when the sexy redheaded actress slipped her leg down in between Janet's and began slowly rubbing her knee against the Lakota girl’️s womanhood. “Oh…” Janet moaned, squirming as she felt her loins began to ache for release. “Oh, gosh…stop it…” She would try to cross her legs. With any luck, she could catch Aoko’️s leg with her own, keeping it still and preventing the redhead from arousing her any more than she already had.

But she had to do more than that. Now that her arms were free, Janet’️s ideal course of action seemed obvious. She would raise one gloved fist and try to bring it crashing down into Aoko’️s face, in the hopes that the girl would fall off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 am

Aoko smirked as she looked down on Janet, feeling the girl's body move under hers as she massaged and played with the girl's breasts and massaged them as sweetly as she could. " Hehe stop ? why stop ? You clearly like it. " Aoko let out as she felt pretty damn confident as she started to rub her knee against the Lady Lakota's sex, which was something that she was finding that she enjoyed. " Give up yeAH! Hey! Let go of my leg!" Aoko let out as she was about to try and sound confident and strong, but because Janet had taken a hold of her knee she was forced to let out what she did. " Kh...this won't stop me..." Aoko let out as she would attempt to keep rubbing her knee against Janet's sex as she massaged the girl's breasts.

But soon she saw a fist coming up to her face and smacking hard into Aoko's cheek, " Unngh!" Aoko let out as her head snapped to the side and she wobbled a bit on top of Janet before her body fell to the side and off of Janet, her head shook a bit as if her leg was free she would attempt and roll away a bit from Janet and down onto her front to try and start pushing herself up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next