Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Clyde head shifted almost limply from side to side as Heather rubbed her breasts into his face, coating her chest with soft weary pants as the back of his head was melted into the canvas from how Heather pressed him so tightly down, making his struggles do little more than arouse Heather further, something Clyde could barely notice was going on as he began to lose it.

"...Mmh..." Clyde let out at her words that he wanted to defy but couldn't, too weak to get loose or resist any longer, the hungry, predator-like look in her eyes as she licked her lips at the cowboy who began to doze off, almost feeling a chill go down his spine at her last statement before his eyes rolled back into his head, his back and head melting into the canvas, his hands laying down flat on the mat, knocked out from the smother. Barely moving a muscle save for his chest that would rise and fall dramatically if and when Heather released him from the tight prison.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm

"Heh..there we go.." Heather watched as Clyde would pass out in her breasts, missing that feeling quite a bit before she would get herself up off him. She looked around before sliding out of the ring with a clear mind as to what she wanted to do. She would reach under the ring and grab a length of rope, a wicked evil grin appearing on her face before she would slide back into the ring, walking over to Clyde.

From there, she would grab his arm, trying to bring him over to the ropes and then attempt to tie his wrists to the bottom rope, laughing to herself a bit before she would kick off her boots, sitting herself on Clyde's stomach if he was still out before she would lift her leg up, patting him on his lips and then cheek with her black and purple striped sock covered foot. "Wake up Clyde. We're still in a match!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Passing out from the smother, Clyde was pretty much out of it, ripe to be pinned without resistance as he wasn't going to wake up quick enough that was for sure and he remained out cold as Heather went to retrieve items and then drag the cowboy from his location to the nearest ropes where his wrists would be tied to them, remaining unconsciousness as Heather secured him, removed her boots and even when she straddled him.

It would not be until Heather began to pat Clyde's mouth and cheeks with her sock covered foot that he began to stir, hearing her call out to him, he coughed once and groaned as his eyes fluttered open until he saw Heather sitting on him with her right in front of his face, his face turning beat red instantly, his heart starting to pound, not even knowing if the match really was still on or not. He even tried to move his arms but they were stuck, his eyes winded as he looked to the both of them before backing at Heather, confused and surprising for a moment before he sighed and lowered his head.

"Why this?"
He asked, knowing they were done and yet temptation had found him once more with something he thought he'd never have again. Something part of him still desired but wasn't sure if he should still keep holding on to.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"Why? Why not." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders as she looked down at Clyde. She saw the blush on his face and would let out a long sigh as she sat on top of him still. "You got me in this sort of mood...well I guess I got me in this sort of mood. So that's what's going to happen." Heather let out before she would tap his cheek a couple of times with her foot.

"You're mine until I let you go, and I'm going to make sure I enjoy myself fully." Heather let out, that wicked grin still on her face, letting Clyde reply for a while, letting him say whatever he wanted before she would shove her toes in his mouth when he was nearly finished speaking.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 pm

"Me!?" Clyde let out out before Heather corrected herself. "D-Dang right it was you and NO, It ain't gon-ah-Happen!" He tried to argue with Heather as she let him know what was going to occur, trying to speak through the taps she gave his cheeks with her foot.

He narrowed his eyes and frowned at her slightly when he heard her state those words of possession, his face being quite serious despite his cheeks turning a bit rosy as he imagined what Heather was going to do, it was certainly a pleasant thought but it was something he wasn't sure if he wanted to happen, he just knew now wasn't the time. For many reasons.

"No, see, that ain't gon' work this time. I don't want th--Mmmmphh!!" He began to say before Heather shoved her toes into his mouth, silencing Clyde, leaving him to releasing muffled pouts and grunts while he scowled a bit at Heather. "M-Mmn! Mm!" He let out with a red face before shutting his eyes tightly, torn between doing something to stop her or letting this happen. Not sure how to feel about this at all along with the consequences that could befall him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 pm

"Not gonna work hm?" Heather let out after shoving her toes in his mouth. She still had that wide grin on her face, laughing a little at his reaction, loving every single second of it. "Honestly it looks like it's actually working quite well." Heather added to her taunting, wriggling her toes around in his mouth a little before removing them, planting her foot on his mouth.

"Well Clyde, you're tied up, nothing to do, why don't you just kiss my feet and keep me in a good mood?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 am

"Mmmmnnn!" Clyde let out with a little scowl after he heard Heather's words, watching her ignore him and continue to please herself by using Clyde, teasing and taunting him before he felt her toes wiggle in his mouth, sending a shiver up Clyde's spine as he shut his eyes tightly following the unwanted yet arousing feeling that came from what Heather had done before removing her foot and planting it on top of his mouth.

He narrowed his eyes at her and growled slightly. He couldn't afford to sell his pride to her. "No chance." He told her though her foot, unwilling to surrender like that in front of a crowd, as much as part of him liked the idea.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:15 am

Heather's grin would slowly fade as she heard Clyde's protest, causing her to click her tongue. "Whatever. That's fine. You KNOW I like it better forcing it on you anyways." Heather would let out before rubbing her foot in his face a little. "I'll give you chances to change your mind but, I think until then I'll mess with you until you pass out again then I'll just pin you." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders before she stood up.

She would keep her left foot planted on his mouth before she would undo her belt, slipping it off before dropping it to the side. "You know what you can do to make this easier." Heather let out before unzipping her pants, sliding them down a little, showing her black lace panties to tease Clyde. "Honestly though, I hope you don't. Stay strong Clyde." Heather let out with quite the teasing tone before removing her foot, dropping her pants and stepping out of them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

Clyde's eyebrow twitched within his glare at Heather's words. She was right about him but now wasn't the place or time! "Mmbllb." Clyde let out as Heather rubbed her foot over his mouth, making Clyde shut his eyes as he fought to contain and ignore the arousing feeling he had building up from this wanted fantasy that he thought he'd never reject until now.

He continued to squirm and shake violently with Heather's foot over his mouth, grumbling and cursing at how she always had to do this sort of thing... At a time where he didn't want it for once!! His protests suddenly halted when he saw Heather begin to unzip her pants and flashed her lace black panties, making his eyes shoot wide in sheer surprise. "Dear god this is hell itself! This is absolute torture!! and ain't no tellin' what Mercy's gonna do. My goose is cooked. Shit." Thought Clyde in an inner panic, his jaw dropping as Heather removed her foot and stepped out of her pants, his heart pounding as he began to sweat a bit as his eyes remained locked on Heather's lovely figure from the waist down, speechless at the thought of what was going to happen next.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:48 am

"Haah. Well this should work." Heather let out as she stretched a bit before sitting herself down on Clyde's shins. "Well I'll let you say whatever you want but after that I'm going to have all the fun I want. You'll be out cold much more than once. I'll show you how good I've gotten at smothers..each one of them." Heather let out before starting to slowly scoot herself forward.

"I'll give you...this..much..time..to talk. You have until I get on your face." Heather let out, her grin as wicked as it could get as she slowly inched further and further up him, going all the way, giving him plenty of time to talk before she would lift herself up and sit herself down on his face, planting her crotch solidly against his mouth and nose.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next