Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 am

"Ha!" Clyde let out hearing Heather's flustered response that provided a nice little distraction and allowed him to pin her shoulders down with the bridge in an attempt to steal a pinfall within her own move. That would be great but it wasn't meant to happen as Heather was quick to release the hold as the ref started counting, which broke the pin.

Not wanting to stay on the ground, Clyde drove himself back up to his feet after he flopped to the mat, holding his stinging arms as he staggered away from Heather, both his arms hanging at his side, feeling quite strained. He began trying to rotate his shoulders to get some life back into them.

"You have gotten better..." He commented seriously before he started to smirk. "Still easy ta' fluster though." He added with a teasing grin. Hoping to buy some time as well. That was his plan but he also wanted to speak.

"I guess some things stay the same while everything else changes..." Clyde muttered while shaking his head slightly. "...You coulda' left me a note, you know? A voicemail or a loaded gun woulda been nice, I mean the missing clothes and suitcase didnt exactly tell me if you were gonna be back by next thurday or next never. " He said while tilting his head at her and giving her an odd look, making the whole serious and complicated situation nothing more than a joke like she forgot to put up the milk and it ended up spoiling instead. In reality, it bothered him to no end.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 am; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

"Tch.." Heather let out at Clyde's words, shaking her head and readjusting herself as she would get fully to her feet. "You just took me off guard by that comment that's all. You used it up, that won't happen again." Heather let out, though the slight hint of red still on her face betraying her words.

Then she heard Clyde's gripes about how Heather handled their break up, saying it in that joking tone that really got to Heather, causing her heart to sink a little as she bit her lip. "Glad you think it's just something to joke about.." Heather let out, not knowing that inside Clyde was actually quite serious in his words.

"I couldn't..do any of that..It was too much I just wanted to get away. It was selfish but, I couldn't believe how it all happened..that's all..it's not as easy as your playing it off to be." Heather let out, the little break in the action getting to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

"Won't happen again, eh? We'll see about that... Couldn't resist tryin' though..." Clyde added with a sly joking grin before the subject would change again to something more important that Clyde masked with a joke. Though he found himself regretting it slightly by the way Heather responded to it, making him frown deeply. It was just his way of dealing with a touchy subject.

He heard Heather ought though and stared at his boots while he took it all in, not really knowing how to feel about all of that. He couldn't help but find some anger out of what he heard, he closed his eyes and shook his head before staring at her.

"You make it sound like I said 'I don't love you anymore', Heather. After all the stuff we went through before to just leaving like that without a word and then finding out just a couple days later you find someone new, someone I thought I could trust too, though the dang T.V. no less. I don't deny I was selfish too, babe. But I couldn't keep silent and I had to say what I needed to say. I know it hurt you but It hurt me having to say it and be honest, even if I was saying things I didn't mean because I was scared and angry." Clyde would say with his fists at his side while looking at Heather.

"I know I was far from perfect and I've done a lot bad things that I wish I could take back. Maybe it wasn't easy for you to leave... But it seemed like it. Going to Cec so quickly."
He added.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 am

"The problem Clyde is that you didn't take my word for anything!" Heather let out at Clyde's words, shaking her head as she did. She clicked her tongue at the fact that she was starting to feel bad, something she wanted to avoid with all her might. "Maybe..Maybe the whole time I WAS a lesbian and..I just didn't know it. Obviously it's clear now that I'm at least not fully straight as much as I was convincing myself.." Heather let out, shaking her head. "Im not WITH Cecilia anymore if you didn't know. I'm not with anyone right now.."

Heather sighed as she shook her head once more. "It was not easy. Being With Cecilia that soon, it was a way of escaping. I did go on to love Cecilia for the time we were together but I'll admit, I was doing what I could to get away. What's done is done Clyde. I'm me...I..Apologize..for how sudden it was..but that whole argument just really broke me..and that's that...I live with Natasha now. I'm not WITH her, but she's been taking great care of me." Heather let out before getting her arms up.

"Now..I was showing you how far I've come..Let's get back to that."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 am

Clyde huffed uneasily. "I know I didn't." He let out with regret. "But you had a weakness Heather. A chip in the armor others took advantage of and I just couldn't bare having others exploit that. Heather this might sound cruel but even though I had feelings fer' ya after our first meeting it wasn't until we ended up having sex that I full fell for you. You corrupted me, for better or worse. Just like how I corrupted you and made you the kind of person that was going to force herself on someone she wanted to herself forever... Heather you're a tough fighter. And don't take this the wrong way but I don't think your mind was as strong because you only started living 4 years ago at the time."

"...In other words, I doubted you because I was protective of you... And you might be angry but I think you're frail mentally and emotionally, that's why I was so angry and paranoid, the thought of anyone taking advantage of that and slowly corrupting you ate at me until it I lost it. It' ain't an excuse. It's just what happened and what I feel, what was." Clyde added while he looked at Heather and took in her words.

"And I had never dated anyone before you. Never been as far with anyone except you. Never had anyone who may have liked girls and that intimated me. And h-hell I can't lie I was always watching when Bonnie was kissing some girl at the bar but... It was different this time, I didn't know how to feel and it scared me because I was afraid to lose you to something I had no control over. I ain't afraid to admit that. When I lashed at you I know it broke you apart and I drove you to the one person you could trust. You're frail and hurt so went to Cec and over time you got stronger when she hurt you, yeah I saw. So when that happened... You found yourself able to stand on your own even with Natasha by your side." Clyde added with a shaky sigh before he got his hands up and started to circle Heather.

"Part of me can't let go of a lot of things. I don't know what you preferred back then but I think you just wanted someone to love you and... You're quick to go away when they hurt you because you used to be alot more frail." Clyde would say, ending what he had to say before he charged at Heather and aimed a dropkick at her chest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 am

As Heather readied herself, about to take on Clyde again, she would hear him start to go on, talking about all that he felt she was like. Each and every word that he said went straight through her and she was really stunned by them. Her mouth hung open as she blinked a few times, looking down as he spoke. Suggesting that she's been frail and weak up until now, talking about how she's only lived for those 4 years, it all made sense and Heather felt more and more bad by the second.

"I..." Heather let out, shaking her head as she clenched her fists. It was the same sort of thing that Natasha had said to her once, that she had just went to Cecilia because she was there to care for her. It couldn't have been a coincidence that here was Clyde suggesting about the same thing. Heather let out a sigh, about to respond before that dropkick would collide with her chest, knocking the air out of her as she fell to her back.

"G-gaagh! Wh-what the hell!" She let out in pain, holding her chest as she grit her teeth, fuming inside as Clyde distracted her quite a bit with his words, whether it was intentional or not.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 am

Clyde figured his words would probably be hard hitting but he didnt mean for them to distract Heather at all but it was going to help him get a leg up in this match then he wasn't going to complain at all.

Upon nailing Heather with the dropkick, Clyde rolled to his feet and didn't waste time looking at Heather and instead went for the ropes, running to them, stopping then jumping up and planting his feet on the middle ropes before springing off, attempting to nail Heather across the torso with a springboard moonsault.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 am

Heather would continue tending to her chest as she cursed out in her head. She would definitely have to get back at Clyde for that. She had no clue that those weren't his intentions at all, but it was clear he wasn't sorry about it. No matter, Heather knew that she'd do the same if she got the chance. It was what happened next that really surprised her.

She was fully expecting Clyde to come at her and pick her up or something, but instead felt nothing. She would look around before seeing something she never expected. She watched as Clyde would leap off the ropes in that springboard, her eyes widening as he came down on her with that moonsault, Heather unable to do anything on the count of being completely stunned by the sight, groaning out loudly as he collided with her midsection.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:40 am

Moonsaults were new for Clyde, he had only been recently using them in his moveset. They were also still kind of tricky for him as well, that was one reason why he got rid of the cowboy boots since the mostly flat bottom of classic wrestling boots would do better for him and they did by the looks of it as he managed to successfully preform the moonsault on Heather.

He didn't waste any time keeping himself over Heather and trying to hook her leg for a pin. "You didnt get to finish teaching me how to moonsault but I still kept on tryin' ta' learn. I'll be honest I know a lotta things you know," He said while the Ref-girl came in and slid over.

"ONE!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 am

Heather was still quite stunned as she lie there underneath Clyde, feeling him start to go for the pin. She would shake her head as the ref girl counted to two before she would quickly kick out of the pin, groaning a little. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh at what Clyde was saying, remembering the time when she did try to teach him such things.

"You..need to work on your speed a bit more...If I knew you could do that..you gave me plenty of time when you stopped in front of the ropes." She let out with a grin before she would try and send a punch towards Clyde's gut to buy herself more time and not let him follow up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next