Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 5 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 am

The heated sexual battle was getting more exciting as Ari and Lakota continued to bash each other with heavy hitting pussy blows as they also verbally traded blows. "And this insane one is going to make you scream!"

Ari could only smile at how Lakota was so confident with her sexual abilities, something that Ari was gleefully hoping to take to the limit as far as it could go, anxious to see just what would happen in this pit of mud between them. However her thoughts of lust were halted when Lakota took a page out of her book, letting out a yelp as she just barely prevented herself from climaxing as she pulled her clit out, but this duel went on without a climax for too long in Ari's opinion. She knew she wasn't going to be able to hold off her climax for much longer, so she decided that she wasn't going down alone as she would ram her clit upwards to smash into Lakota's and hoped for a magnificent dual climax.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 5 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 am

Janet shook her head wildly as Ari insisted that she was going to make the Native American girl scream. “No way, sweetie! You just wait and see what I do to you!”

Despite her confident boasting, however, and the success she had in retaliating for Ari’️s clit-capturing, Janet knew that she was about to go over the edge. When she knew that there was no more holding it off, she would desperately ram her clit into the white-haired girl’️s, trying to force her to cum along with her. She was surprised when she felt Ari thrust her clit forward at the same time. The two collided powerfully, and Janet’️s body tensed up as she came, her juices squirting from her pussy and splashing aganst her foe’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 am

Ari was equally surprised when Lakota would also go for the 'Ramming Always Work' tactic as both clits speared each other. Ari's body would flow with pleasure as her body tensed as she squeezed her hands into Lakota's and her juices shot out of her pussy, coating Lakota's pussy while the opposing juices did the same to her. Ari was sure to hold in her moan as she would pant for air after the mighty climax. "Looks...like...it's a tie." she would chime as she would pull on Lakota's hands to try and pull her into a hug, mashing their muddy breasts together. "Ready for Round 2?" Ari would whisper as she brought her lips ever so close to Lakota's.

Last edited by 1079 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 am

Janet purred happily as she felt Ari’️s juices bombard her womanhood, just as hers drenched Ari’️s. The two of them had put all they had into that pussy duel, and yet they had come out of it completely even, each girl forcing an orgasm out of the other. Janet was just beginning to realize how evenly matched she and this sexy white-haired Japanese girl were.

“Yeah…I guess it is a tie,” she giggled, leaning in to hug Ari, mashing their breasts together. “I’️ve got to admit, you’️re a great fuck, sweetie. But I’️m still going to win, and make you lick my feet in total, humiliating submission.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

To say Ari was pleased was an understatement, she was absolutely thrilled that Lakota was meeting all of her expectations for a great rival in hentai. She and Lakota were like two peas in a pod and it was just the way she liked it as she loved the feeling of her opponent's juices being smeared on her pussy, while her breasts continued to compete with Lakota's.

"Fu fu fu, you're nothing to sneeze at either. It's been a while since I had to work that much to get a girl to cum." She complimented Lakota as she would then tighten her hug, "But it's still too earlier to be counting your eggs hon, this match is far from over!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Janet groaned lightly as she felt Ari tighten their hug, but responded in kind, wrapping her arms even closer to the Japanese girl’️s body, pulling the two of them together as tight as possible. Janet’️s nipples, fully hardened, were drawing little paths in the mud which coated her white-haired opponent’️s breasts as they pressed together.

“Oh, sweetie, of course I know that. We’️ve got a long ways to go, and I’️m hoping that you’️ll prove to be as tough an opponent as you seemed to be in that first round. But I’️m promising you right now that, by the time it’️s over, you’️ll be licking my feet.” She gave the girl a lusty grin. “And then we can go up to my dorm room and have some more fun.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 am

Giggling at the thought of the magnificent time the two muddy girls could have after the match, Ari return the lusty smile to her opponent. "Oh ho ho, So confident are we? Well I would love to see the look of your face when I make you eat those words and my feet!" the white haired WAM wrestler would say as she would finally break the pussy deadlock with Lakota. She would renew her attack on Lakota's pussy as one of her arms would shoot straight for the woman's crotch and rub it a few times before trying to insert two fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:11 am

Janet stuck her tongue out at Ari when the girl asserted that she was going to emerge victorious from this match. “I don’️t think so, sweetie. This is my match, and I’️m going to make you submit to me and lick my feet clean, no matter how many orgasms we both need to have for that to happen.”

As soon as she mentioned orgasms, however, she found her opponent immediately going to work on forcing her next one, inserting a couple of fingers into her muddy, wide-open pussy. “Uoogh!” Janet gasped, as she felt herself violated. Not to be outdone, she would mimic her opponent, rubbing her right hand lovingly across the girl’️s crotch before slowly inserting two dirty fingers to probe at the girl’️s sensitive womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 am

Ari could only smile when she heard Janet's words and the imagination of countless orgasms from the two muddy girls only served to further excite Ari as evident by her hot moans when her crotch was 'attacked', "Aaaaah!" Ari let out as her lips curled back into a smile, "Then how about we go all the way to the brink of exhaustion...Janet-chaaaan~?" Ari purred her opponent's name as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of Janet.

However Ari was well aware that simple fingering wasn't going to force an orgasm from Janet as her free hand would shoot up for the Native American's breasts, groping the lovely asset before focusing on the nipple with her thumb hoping to set it up for a good pinch from her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 am

Janet smiled back at Ari, knowing full well how much fun the two of them were going to have as this match progressed. The two were very evenly matched and both seemed to want the same things out of this competition—except, of course, when it came to who was going to emerge victorious.

“Brink of exhaustion, huh?” the Native American girl repeated. “Sounds good to me, sweetie…but you’️ll get there before I do.”

Having thrown down that gauntlet, Janet would slowly pick up the pace of her fingering, thrusting her fingers quickly in and out of the other wrestler’️s womanhood. Soon, Ari would seize ahold of Janet’️s breast, forcing a moan to escape from between Lady Lakota’️s lips. Hoping to one-up her opponent, Janet would shift herself forward, lying down on top of the other girl and taking up one of her nipples in her mouth, suckling greedily on the white-haired girl’️s teat as she continued to finger her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next