Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 am

Ari thought that this was an acceptable payback for Lakota to playfully mock her when she got Ari in the mud. However it wasn't as if she was upset with Lakota showing how dirty she can be, in fact she was getting turned on by it. Her erect nipples were a testament to how excited she was to be fighting Lakota in this pit of mud with the leash connecting the both of them.

"I can out dirty anyone!" Ari boasted as she pushed herself up by pressing down on Lakota's shoulders, to ensure that the Native American wouldn't roll over again. However it proved to be meaningless as Lakota would then go straight for her erect nipples. "Ahhhh!" Ari shouted as she brought her hands up to grab at the attacking hands. When she regain her composure (for the most part) Ari opened her eye through the pain and pleasure to look at Lakota, "We...seen how dirty we can get...Let's see how rough we can get!" she proclaimed as she shot her hands for the opposite pair to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 am

Janet giggled as she twisted Ari’️s nipples with almost reckless abandon, torturing the hard tips between her fingers. “I don’️t think so,” she laughed, when her opponent claimed to be able to out-dirty anyone. “I’️ll show you how dirty I am, sweetie, and maybe, if you’️re lucky, I’️ll let you get even dirtier with me—back in my room.”

Having thrown down that suggestive gauntlet, Janet would give a little yelp as she felt her nipples twisted in retaliation. Now that her shoulders were free, she used her legs to pull Ari off of her, down into the mud so that they could lay side by side, each girl with equal access to the other’️s tits. “I don’️t need to be on top to beat you—I’️m dirtier than you whether or not we have a level playing field! Now let’️s get rough!”

While continuing to twist Ari’️s nipples, Janet would also bring her knee up hard into the girl’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am

"Too bad we won't see that, unless you show how dirty you can be in my bed" Ari shot the gauntlet right back into Lakota's face, shortly before letting out a yelp from being taken down into the mud. With another splash, both girls found themselves in the pit of mud again, Ari with her burning desire to prove to Lakota that she can in fact out dirty her. Lakota would soon get the better of her with the knee to the crotch as Ari let out a scream, letting loose one of Lakota's nipples in order cover her crotch.

Normally Ari would be against such violent striking, but in her current mindset, it was only fueling her desire to win as she would retaliate with an uppercut to Lakota's crotch. "We'll see whose dirtier when you're licking my feet, begging me to stop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 am

“Haha, I didn’️t mean to hurt your pussy too badly, sweetie. I’️ll want it to be in perfect working order for later…”

Leaning in, Lady Lakota would whisper in her opponent’️s ear: “Care to add a little something to the terms of the match? Whoever wins gets to drag the other back to her bed and do whatever she wants to her.”

Janet giggled, but the giggle would turn to a cry of pain as she felt her own crotch violently pounded upon. She would twist Ari’️s nipples hard, as if trying to transfer the pain that she was feeling back to her lovely white-haired opponent. “Oooooh…you bitch…I’️ll remember that dirty blow when I’️ve got you begging for mercy!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Ari smiled back when she returned the favor to Lakota despite her aversion to strikes. With such stakes like the one that was thrown down in front of Ari she knew that she couldn't hold back if she wanted to leave the mud pit the winner and drag Lakota with her, "Eeerhh!" Ari let out when Lakota twisted her nipple, "...Fine by me...I'm going to use you all night!" Ari boasted as she twisted Lakota's nipple in return, "Now enough talking, let's get down to fucking!" Ari shouted as she would press her thigh into Lakota's crotch to drive the point that she was going for the win and she all expected Lakota to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Janet laughed as her opponent accepted her challenge. “You accept, then? Great! I can’️t wait to take you back to my dorm room and have some fun with you, sweetie!” She would give a little pained cry when Ari twisted her nipple back, but would keep ratcheting up the pressure herself, almost as if she were trying to twist the Japanese girl’️s nipples clean off.

When Ari decided to get down to fucking, Janet scoffed and narrowed her eyes. “Fine by me! Let’️s go!” she said, cooing as her opponent pressed her mud-covered thigh into her naked crotch. Janet would retaliate by grabbing at the leash connecting the two of them and pulling Ari sharply towards her, trying to bring their pussies into direct contact.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Ari continued to moan in pain and pleasure as Lakota continued to twist and twist on her nipple, finally causing the Japanese girl to grab the wrist of the attacking hand to try and pry the fingers off of her nipple. And her motions for subtly and slowly beginning the fucking were thrown out the window as Lakota pulled on the leash and force the two naked pussies to enter combat with each other, causing Ari to let out a gasp. She should've known to go for straight pussy-to-pussy action, neither one of them were willing to take this match slow as it seemed. A smirk crept back onto Ari's lips as she would begin to rub her crotch against Lakota to begin stirring the sexual ferocity of both girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Once Ari started trying to pry Janet’️s hand away from her nipple, the Lakota girl would allow her opponent to succeed in that effort—she really needed to focus on fucking her rather than teasing her nipple, anyway.

When the beautiful white-haired Japanese girl started rubbing her crotch up against Janet’️s, the dark-haired Lakota smiled back and began rubbing, as well, letting out a loud, low moan as she felt herself begin to get increasingly aroused from all the muddy contact. “Oooooh, you are one sexy, sexy woman, Ari…come here…” Janet purred, tugging on the leash again, this time pulling their faces together so that she could mash her lips against the Japanese girl’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

The white haired WAM wrestler shared the same drawn out moan as Lakota as their beautiful, muddy bodies were already locked in a hot sensual duel and both girls were doing their best to intensify it with each move that came. Ari did not resist when Lakota pulled her into a kiss, where she returned the mashing kiss in kind as she wrapped her arms around Lakota, continuously grinding her pussy into the opposing enemy. Normally Ari would be just fine with a deadlock lasting until the end of the match, but for this special occasion she wanted to make it clear who was the dominate of the two as she would quickly try to roll on top of Lakota and take the top position for herself in grind down on Lakota's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:48 am

Janet gave a short grunt of protest as Ari turned her over, the Japanese girl clambering on top of her and using her gravitational advantage to grind her pussy down into the Lakota girl’️s forcefully. Lady Lakota would be patient, allowing her sexy Japanese opponent to have the superior position for nearly half a minute before she forcefully broke the kiss, pulling Ari’️s head away by her hair.

“Mmmmm…you are good…but now it’️s my turn to be on top!”

With that, Janet would wrap her legs around Ari’️s and attempt to turn the white-haired girl over, so that their positions would be reversed, and she would have time to take advantage of gravity and pound her pussy down upon the Japanese girl’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next