» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 6:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 6:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 10:57 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 11 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:46 am

Ari would lick the muddy foot for a bit as she was pulled out would suddenly feel something wet on her foot besides the mud. Looking down she would see Janet licking her foot as the bell rung, signalling a draw between the two. To say the crowd was disappointed from the decision was an understatement as the two factions of the crowd went up in uproar, screaming that their chosen girl won and the other licked the foot a split second earlier.

The fact that the match ended in a draw didn't sunk into Ari yet as she only smirked at her opponent's words, "Look whose talking, you licked mine first loser." Ari hissed as she would try to wiggle her toes into Janet's face as the crowd was getting crazy yet again, this time not in cheering but arguing over who was the 'real' winner.

Last edited by 1079 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 11 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

The crowd was certainly working itself into a frenzy, as once again screaming matches and small catfights began to break out throughout the arena. Security was certainly earning their pay tonight, as they ran about, breaking fans apart and sending them on their way out of the arena. The prevailing attitude amongst those in attendance was that these two girls just had to be matched up and given a chance to definitively resolve their differences.

Meanwhile, the two wrestlers would both continue to assert their victory. Hearing Ari’️s words, Janet would laugh at the girl, though she continued to lick the girl’️s wiggling toes. “Aww, that’️s cute, but I’️m afraid you’️re wrong. You licked mine first.” Janet would wiggle her toes in Ari’️s face in retaliation, while, at the same time, turning to the referee girl, who was bouncing over towards them. “Hey! Tell her that she lost, ref.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 am

"Ha! You denial bitch!" Ari shot back as Janet continued to insist that she was the winner as she dealt with the wiggling toes in the same manner of licking. Looking up at the ref girl standing over them, Ari looked with confident eyes as if she was waiting for the good news that she won. "Yeah, tell her ref! Tell her that she licked mine first!" she proudly proclaimed.

However her world came crashing down as the ref girl said, that neither of them won and the match was ruled as a draw due to the near simultaneous foot licking. "WHAT!? No! She lost!" Ari shouted, as if her shouting was going to make any difference. However the ref girl was adamant in the call as she would crouch down to start undoing the leash connecting the two, as it was barely needed for the two over the course of the match. Ari was livid at the fact that she lost by draw, even if by some miracle she lost, she would at least take the loss in stride, a draw was simply unacceptable for the Japanese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:13 am

“Denial? Yeah, right!” Janet snorted, as the two girls continued to alternate between licking each other’️s muddy feet and declaring themselves the winner of the match. When the ref girl planted herself beside the two entangled wrestlers and leaned over them, the Native American girl was expecting some very good news. “Shut up, loser! Tell her, ref!” she confidently demanded, a smug expression on her face as she waited for the referee to announce her ruling.

Of course, what the ref girl was about to say had been decided minutes ago, but it still came as a complete shock to Lady Lakota. “Uh, sorry, girls,” the ref said, her chest jiggling in her black and white bikini as she began to undo the leash connecting the two of them. “You both lose. Or, rather, neither of you won. You started licking each other’️s feet at the exact same time.”

“What!? No way!” Janet fumed. “No! She lost!” The Native American wrestler would get clumsily to her knees, staring down her Japanese opponent. “You got lucky tonight, Ari. If we didn’️t have such a dumb, blind referee, I—”

“Hey!” the ref girl exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips and grunting indignantly.

“Sorry,” Janet muttered, before continuing to her Japanese foe: “If the right call had been made, you would have another loss to add to your record. I’️m not going to let you get away scot-free, though. I’️m going to hand you a loss. I demand a rematch.” She would smirk and try to jab her finger into the Japanese girl’️s breast.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 am

Ari was similarly outraged at the call as the two were finally separated from each other as Ari got to a sitting position and then ungracefully get to her knees to stand knee-to-knee with Janet. "If the right call had been made, you would add that loss to your record! At least you'll something on that besides a bunch of draws!" Ari shouted back as neither of the two's fiestiness has calmed at all.

As Janet tried to poke her breast while demanding a rematch, Ari would immediately try to slap the hand away. "Name a time and place and I'll beat you!" Ari proclaimed as she would take both hands and try to shove Janet by her breasts back into the mud, hard feelings died hard apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 am

Janet grunted angrily as her probing hand was swatted away by her Japanese foe. Seeing the girl’️s hands coming for her own breasts, however, Janet would catch them, interlocking her fingers with Ari’️s and pushing back, turning this little after-match pushing contest into a veritable test of strength. “You lost, and you know it!” she said, doing her best to throw Ari back into the mud, instead of the other way around. When the girl accepted her offer of a rematch, Janet would smirk and say: “Why don’️t we leave it up to the bigwigs running the company? I’️ll beat your ass no matter what sort of match it is. You aren’️t woman enough to beat me!”

Turning to the referee again, Janet would hiss: “Hey, you tell them that I want a rematch with this slut! Tell them to get on that right away!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 am

Ari's attempt to shove Janet was blocked as the two locked into test of strength as Ari grunted, although she had a boost of adrenaline, her body was in no shape to get in another fight with Janet at the moment as she would pull the arms out and shove her chest forward to smack the two muddy pairs together once again, letting out a loud grunt as it happened. "You lost dipshit!" she screamed back as the two locked horns, however when Janet said to leave the rematch up to the higher-ups, Ari saw this as a sign of weakness as she pounced on it.

"Why wait for the suits? Is it because you can't think of a match to beat me in!?" she shouted as she tried to further press her tits into Janet's, "I bet you're too afraid to face me again after how I beat your pussy!" Ari continued to sling provocative insults at Janet, believing that she was teh superior girl out of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:46 am

“Mmm!” Janet moaned, as Ari smacked their two muddy chests wetly together. She would not back down from that sort of physical challenge, and would press herself forward, grinding her hardened nipples across the soft flesh of her opponent’️s pale breasts. Their arms would be thrust out to their sides, hands still clasping each other as they let their womanly assets do battle.

When Ari suggested that Janet was afraid, the Lakota girl’️s cheeks turned red a little. She was just thankful that such a physiological reaction was hidden by the mud. “As if! You fucking slut!” she yelled back. “You want a rematch? You’️ll get a fucking rematch! One month from now…in the bed wrestling penthouse suite!” She hoped that the location she named would be available for the match. What Janet was most excited about, however, was the last-second addition she made in the form of a losing stipulation: “And, since you’️re such a slut, when you lose, I get to put you in a chastity belt!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 am

Ari gritted her teeth as the two breasts mashed against each other and the two nipples raked across each other's skin as the two continued to sling names at each other. When the gauntlet was thrown for the rematch, Ari smiled as her opponent seemingly taken the bait, "Fine, bring it on you whore!" she shouted, accepting the challenge before Janet added in another stipulation, the chastity belt. Ari's face faulted a little as the thought of being trapped in such a belt would be torturous, however she nonetheless accepted as she refused to believe she would lose to Janet.

"Fine, bring your chastity belt and I'll slap that on you after I fucked you senseless, leaving my touch the only thing keeping you wet when that thing is on you!" she shouted as the ref girl would finally step in, pulling the two apart as Ari was uncooperative for the initial attempt before finally getting separated from Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:59 am

Eager to find any hint of fear or doubt in her opponent’️s face, Janet was quick to catch that small expression of anxiety that displayed on Ari’️s face when the extra chastity belt stipulation was thrown into the mix. The Lakota girl laughed and stuck her tongue out at her new rival. “Oh, what’️s the matter, you big slut? Can’️t you go even one night without cumming?” she teased. “Boy, putting you in that belt is going to be so sweet!”

Finally, having had enough of their continued squabbling, the ref girl stepped in. While neither girl seemed to be willing to be separated from her foe, the surprisingly strong referee managed to peel the two brawling beauties apart. “You’️re going to get it next time!” Janet declared, as a couple of AFW girls came up behind her and grabbed her arms, pulling her towards the exit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next