by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 am

Ari enjoyed her time on the top, grinding as much and as hard as she could while pressing her lips deeply into Lakota's. However her time was brief as Lakota forcibly broke their kiss by pulling on her hair and without even time to protest, Lakota quickly wrapped her legs around hers and flipped over. Now with gravity ripped from her control and now in Lakota's, Ari let out another moan as one of her hands shot up to grab Lakota's long hair as her pussy took the beating.

However she would not allow Lakota to remain on top for long. "Not too shabby..." Ari said into Lakota's ear before she used her other hand to grab on the leash and yanked it to the side while pushing on Lakota's hair to try and once again reverse their positions and take the top to resume 'her' pounding on Lakota's pussy. When she did that she would wrap the leash around her hand once to the grab another handful of Lakota's hair for control.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 am

Janet’️s time on top would turn out to be equally as brief as Ari’️s, as the white-haired wrestler quickly grabbed the leash and a handful of Janet’️s hair and turned the Native American girl over onto her back. Janet moaned loudly as she once again was pounded upon from above, her pussy aching for release, her juices beginning to flow, reducing the friction between the two girl’️s dueling womanhoods.

Lady Lakota would immediately try to regain the top spot for herself, grabbing the leash and yanking it painfully downwards as she would try to put herself back on top. In the slick mud, it seemed as if neither girl was going to be able to remain on top permanently—it was so slippery that the two of them seemed destined to just trade the advantage back and forth. Recognizing this, Janet put her mouth up against the other girl’️s ear and made a little suggestion. “Why not stop this silly top and bottom thing and try something else, say…scissoring? That way I’️ll be able to show you that I’️m the better fuck on an even playing field.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 am

Ari's precautions to trying to keep Lakota down was proven futile as Lakota easily took back the top, using the mud to her advantage and showing Ari that she wasn't the only one who knew how to use the mud to her advantage. However it the girls actions were bearing fruit as Ari could feel that Lakota was getting wet from the pound and Ari herself was feeling the effects as her juices started to come out and mix with Lakota's and the mud.

The action took a brief break as Lakota whispered her proposition to Ari and Ari was more than thrilled. "Hehe, sounds great to me. Show me what you got hon." Ari whispered back as she stopped struggling and would slip out from under Lakota, sitting on her butt with her legs spread as she stretched out her hand and beckoned Lakota to lock pussys with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 am

Once Ari agreed to her terms, Janet would let herself slip off of the Japanese girl, the mud allowing the two to slide past each other and into position quite easily. “Prepare to be fucked like you’️ve never been fucked before, sweetie,” Janet whispered, crossing her right leg above the white-haired wrestler’️s left, while at the same time slipping her left leg beneath Ari’️s right. Once she had herself in position, Janet would grab onto Ari’️s hands and pull the two of them together, their slimy, mud-covered pussies smacking into each other with a loud, wet noise.

“Mmmmmm…” Janet moaned, as she began rubbing her lower lips up against Ari’️s. “I’️ll have you licking my feet in no time, Ari, sweetie…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 am

"That's my line, you thief." Ari referring to the outfucking comment, as the two quickly got into position and entwined each other's hands to begin the battle of pussies. The messy sounds their pussies were making with each collision and it was music to Ari's ears. Moaning as her pussy did battle with Lakota, Ari was confident that she had the skills to beat Lakota, though she was still impressed with how her opponent did in pussy-to-pussy combat.

"Good, but you'll have to do better than that~" Ari teased as she fought back, showing Lakota why she was undefeated for a time when she first started in AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 am

“Your line? I don’️t think so, sweetie,” Lady Lakota moaned, pounding her pussy into Ari’️s as hard and fast as she could. She was getting more and more aroused, and wasn’️t sure how long she would be able to keep up the fight before she came—she was confident, however, that however long she could last, it would be longer than her gorgeous white-haired opponent could!

Janet spread her legs a little more and slammed her clit right up against Ari’️s, trying to prove to the Japanese girl just which of them would come out on top when it came down to a sexfight. Let’️s see her try to withstand stimulation like this! the Lakota girl said to herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 am

"I'll show you that's it's mine!" Ari shouted as every vicious hit that Ari's pussy took it gleefully returned it as she was getting turned on more and more with each action that Lakota did and was loving it, however she knew that she was going to win this fight, or rather was confident in herself and experience. "Ahhh!" Ari moaned out as Lakota attacked her clit with her own, "How bold of you, but I'll show you!" Ari shouted as she waited for the second clit ramming as she would expertly try to use her pussy lips to catch Lakota's clit and squeeze on it to show her that a bold attack such as that can be successful but against an opponent such as Ari herself, it would be more risky... or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am

Janet thought that it was going very well, especially when she got a good reaction out of Ari on the first clit attack. On the second one, though, Ari did something rather unexpected: she caught Janet’️s clit between her pussy lips, giving it a little squeeze before the Lakota girl managed to get free again. She gasped, and almost came right there, but managed to restrain herself, and courageously continued rubbing her pussy against Ari’️s, looking the sexy Japanese girl right in the eyes as she did so.

“You’️re not going to get the best of me,” Janet hissed, smirking at Ari as they continued to scissor with each other. “I can tell that my body is driving you insane. You just wanna be all over me, sweetie, don’️t you?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:31 am

Ari smirked when she caught Lakota's clit and saw the reaction on her face. A shame that she didn't cum right then and there, but Ari knew when to be patient she knew that she had Lakota on the ropes and thankfully so as Ari wasn't far behind her. When Lakota looked in her eyes, she returned the look of determination as she did not want to be the one to cum first.

"Oh rightfully so, but I can tell mine is driving you more insane." Ari countered, "I saw that look on your face, you were about to cum. There's no point in lying, your body is telling me everything and it's telling me you want to cum more than me!" Ari proclaimed, trying to turn the tables of dirty talking on Lakota as their scissoring continued as she could feel her limits coming close with how aroused she was and how much of her juices were flowing, but had that just feeling that Lakota's would cum first!

Last edited by 1079 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 am

Janet laughed as Ari taunted her right back. It seemed that both girls were equally convinced of their ability to make the other cum—this was going to be a battle right to the very end!

“Honey, I assure you, if you think I’️m going to cum before you do, you’️re the insane one,” Janet shot back, continuing to rub her pussy up, down, and across Ari’️s. When she got the chance, she would try to bring her clit into contact with Ari’️s once again; but, instead of allowing it to be caught by the other girl’️s pussy lips, she would try to perform the same trick on the Japanese girl, grabbing Ari’️s clit between her lips and squeezing it lightly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next