by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 20 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 am

Azami let out a soft "Tch..." as Janet seemed to understand her way of thinking quite well, though she wasn't really upset or anything.

When the elevator door opened and her mistress stepped forward, Azami gulped before she reluctantly crawling behind the girl. She kept her face down so no one would see her face. She could tell that there's people in the lobby judging from a couple of whispering voices around them.

Even if she couldn't hear what those people were saying, it didn't take a genius to guess the content of those talks were. Azami decided to ignore it as she kept following Janet, hoping that the girl wouldn't take too long parading her to the guests and the hotel staffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 am

Janet was glad to see that there were a few people in the lobby as she strolled out of the elevator, her obedient little pet in tow. As soon as they were out in the open, every eye in the room was locked on the two girls—or, rather, on the naked princess crawling across the floor after her scantily-clad lover. Janet was more than happy to show off her prize a little, winking at a couple of schoolgirls in the corner, nodding to the bellhop who stood frozen beside his post at the front desk.

She took Azami on a long arc through the lobby, taking her sweet time getting from the elevators to the hallway on the other side. Every few steps she would nudge the blue-haired girl with her foot, getting her to turn just a little so that the spectators could get a better look at her goods. Eventually, though, she had to leave the lobby, smiling back at everyone and giving them a little wave of her hand, as if to thank them for being there to see their little walk.

Janet would lead her pet down the corridor for a while, until they got to the entrance to the pool. Peering in, she found that it was empty. Getting out her key card, she would open it up, leading Azami inside so that they could have some fun going skinny dipping.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 am

Azami felt like she was being walked for ages at the hall. She kept her head down through the entire ordeal, feeling fortunate that she had a long hair that could cover her blushing face. The only thing that seemed to ease her mind was that she didn't hear any camera sounds during her walk. The last thing she needed was for someone to take the opportunity to capture this utterly humiliating moment and posted in somewhere...

She sighed inside her mind. Azami couldn't get mad at Janet since this was their deal. She agreed to it herself. The only thing that went through the blue haired girl's mind was to payback her lover when she managed to beat her on the ring. At least she found herself an extra motivation to win next time.

Finally it seemed to be over, as the blue haired girl didn't really hear too much whispering voices anymore. She looked up a bit to find out that they're heading to the pool now. It was empty, to Azami's relief, and she let out a sigh. She couldn't help but to wonder what's Janet going to do now that the pool was empty. Were they going to go back to their room? Maybe her lover had some other plan. Azami was curious and excited, and she looked at her mistress with that mixed expression on her face.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 am

Janet patted Azami lovingly on the head and sat down in one of the lounge chairs which were scattered around the pool. “Would you like to go for a swim, dearest pet? The water must be just lovely at this time of night.”

She smoothly removed the collar from around the princess’️s neck and motioned for her to follow as she ran towards the pool, leaping and curling herself into a ball before hitting the water with a mighty splash. Once in the water, she would flip her hair back and look up at Azami with a smile, waiting for the blue-haired girl to jump in, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 am

"A swim at this hour? Well, you're the mistress~" Azami said teasingly.

She watched as her lover took a dive into the pool, producing a big splash that almost caught her too. Azami sighed and smiled before she walked towards the pool's edge. Unlike Janet, though, she decided to enter the pool normally, slowly dipping her legs first before her entire body followed.

After she was in, Azami would swim towards her lover, and splash her face with the pool water a bit, laughing as she did. It almost felt like a private pool at this hour, which was great.

"You're right, the water is nice~" the blue haired girl said in delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Janet laughed as Azami slipped into the water and started splashing about. As the blue-haired girl approached her, Janet would wrap her arms around Azami and bring their bodies into close contact, her womanhood tingling as it once again bumped up against her lover’️s.

“I think I’️ve had enough fun with you, for the time being,” Janet said. “You’️re no longer my pet, Azami. Now we can have some other kinds of fun again…” She pulled the princess even closer, physically illustrating what her intentions were.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm

"That's very generous of you, Janet-sama," Azami winked teasingly at her lover as she heard her words.

She let out a soft purring sound when Janet pulled her closer, feeling their breasts and crotch bumped against each other no doubt making her felt hot too. Azami inched her lips closer to the girl and pecked Janet's lips softly, while her arms would wrap themselves around her lovers' back to press their bodies together even further.

"Mmm~" she kissed Janet on the lips again, smiling seductively at her. "What do you have in mind this time, my insatiable lover~?" she cooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:46 am

“Well,” Janet said, giving the Japanese princess a lustful glance, “it’️s not too different from what we’️ve been doing so far tonight. I just thought a little change of scenery might do us good. We wrestle here, in the pool. First to submit—or to cum, whichever comes first—gets the privilege of being the mistress. Loser has to be the pet again…and has to be walked back through the lobby when we go back to the room.” She giggled and pulled Azami closer, licking at the blue-haired girl’️s lips. “How does that sound, my love?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 am

"You know I won't say no to that, Janet-chan~" Azami purred as she kissed her lover's lips again. "That sounds fabulous."

A wrestle in the pool kinda reminded her on her meeting with Sora a few days after her debut, which made Azami chuckled at the thought. She wasn't too sure whether Janet was up to another wrestling game after everything that they've done together. Probably it wouldn't be a full force fight. Probably it wouldn't really be too much of a fight at all. Azami's hand reached for Janet's sex and began to rub it slowly, while she would try to wrap her other arm around her lover's back and her legs around her the girl's own.

"Are we starting now?" she asked with a mischievous look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 am

Janet inhaled sharply as her lover began fondling her womanhood. No matter how many times they did this, it was always exciting when Azami touched her. The Lakota girl would immediately respond in kind, sinking her hand into the water and latching onto the princess’️s private parts, rubbing them tenderly.

“Oh, you,” Janet said, shaking her head and making a mock-disapproving clicking noise with her mouth. “Trying to get the jump on me, huh? Nice try, Azami, but this isn’️t going to be exactly like the other contests we’️ve done tonight. Because when I said that we should wrestle—I meant it!”

As she said that, Janet would fall backwards, putting one hand on Azami’️s chest while keeping the other on her sex. She would try to lift Azami up, throwing her over herself and into the deep end of the pool.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next