Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 7 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Dark Angel had successfully managed to bring Chigusa to the mat but by the time she was ready to capitalize on it, the girl was already rolling to a seated position. No matter. Angel didn't have to fully overwhelm the idol, she only needed access to one thing of hers. Angel crawled over to the idol as she rolled away and reached out to grab first one ankle, then the other. As tough as Chigusa was, everyone had their breaking point. Angel was determined to make her reach it. She climbed to her knees, then to her feet. If the girl wasn't paying attention, she'd try to cross her legs over each other and hook one under her knee in a figure four leglock! "Come on Chigusa...scream for the fans!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am

Chigusa wasn't moving nearly as fast as she would've had her legs not been hurt. Angel had the advantage and it was a pretty big one; the idol barely made it to a seated position before Angel had one ankle in her grasp, then pulled her in to grab the second. Of course Angel had the idol's full attention. Chigusa tried her hardest to kick out, but her legs felt like jelly. It barely even impeded Angel's plans.

"No, no no no!" Chigusa cried, recognizing the figure four leg lock! Even if her legs felt like jelly, they weren't going to hurt like jelly. When Angel locked in the hold, Chigusa first gasped, then let out the scream the masked fighter so desired. The idol's legs felt shattered.

"Nooooooo!" Chigusa screamed, "Ohh gawwwwd! Stooooop!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 am

Angel eyes seem to light up as Chigusa tried to squirm free of the hold. It didn't take long before the idol started screaming. As she did so, Angel smiled underneath her mask. It was a little painful to straighten her core for the hold but from Chigusa's screams, she knew it was more than worth it. She lifted herself up a little bit with her hands and tilted her head back trying to exert as much pressure on the girl's legs. She didn't have to tell Chigusa to submit, the idol knew when her breaking point.

Even still, part of Angel didn't want the Chigusa to tap out. The longer she waited, the more damage it would cause her. Even if she managed to break free, the masked girl knew the damage was done. A surge of confidence allowed Angel to laugh as she taunted Chigusa, "That's it, let everyone hear your pain! They crave it as much as I do!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Chigusa howled as she got trapped into the hold, her legs not holding out very well after all that damage she took. She felt like giving up. The idol knew her legs weren't going to hold out for much longer, not in this position, and that every second meant more damage. The last things she wanted was to actually be crippled after this match. But Angel taunted her, laughing at her from underneath that mask. It infuriated Chigusa. Who did this girl think she was? Just because she hid her identity she thought she could do anything, Chigusa was going to try and prove her wrong!

"Nghaaaaaaaaaa!" Chigusa screamed, but this time it wasn't from the pain. Angel lifted her legs up to increase the pressure, sending jolts of pain through the idol's body. She screamed from that, but she was also striking back! Chigusa pushed to the side, twisting her body and trying to reverse the hold on Angel! If she could just flip them over, she could do a ton more damage to the masked fighter, and hopefully break free!

Last edited by 265 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Angel nearly laughed at the idol's scream. She had her! But suddenly the two flipped over with the lock still in place. The maneuver only occurred because Angel got greedy and had to lift herself to exert more pressure. Without nearly as much balance, even the injured idol could throw the two over to their fronts. Angel ground her teeth together, unwilling to show pain just yet. Fortunately her legs had mostly avoided harm...until now at least. She looked straight ahead and saw the ropes in front of her.

For a moment, she contemplated trying to flip them back over to reapply the hold. But the pain was quickly becoming all she could think about. With all her might, she put one forearm forward and planted it, before doing it with the next to try and pull herself towards the ropes. After a few seconds, she started to let groans of pain escape her lips, but she was doing her best to suppress them.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Flipping her opponent over and applying pressure on Angel's legs gave Chigusa a little bit of respite, but they were still tangled together and the idol was still in pain. She was more interested in forcing Angel to release her than torturing her legs. Angel crawled over to the ropes though, dragging Chigusa along. The idol grit her teeth and tried to squeeze the hold a little bit more before the girl got the break.

"Gahh... Just... Let go already!" Chigusa groaned. She pushed the hold a little bit more, trying to get their legs loose and break their mutual hold!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Angel managed to grab onto the ropes and held onto them for dear life. "B-Break the hold ref for fuck's sake!" The referee wasn't entirely hasty with breaking the hold until Chigusa seemed to be just as annoyed with it as her. The referee then reached down to untangle the girl's legs from each other. The masked girl took a few deep breaths and brought her knees up to her chest. It wasn't nice to have a taste of her own medicine. She tried to keep breathing to keep herself going. Using the ropes, she attempted to climb to her feet. After she took a single step onto her knee, though, her face cringed and she slipped back to her knee. The recent kicks and hold really were starting to wear her out.

"Damnit..." she groaned and crawled over to Chigusa. As much as she wanted to use her leg advantage against the idol, Angel really couldn't do much more than her at the moment. She reached out and grabbed the girl by first her legs, then her waist, in an attempt to climb atop the girl and straddle her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 am

Chihuahuas groaned when the ref finally untangled their legs, letting out a sigh of relief that paralleled Angel's. Her legs had take. A pretty bad beating and even when she was dishing out the pain it still hurt. She gasped and lay on the mat, trying to crawl away. But her beautiful legs, her most potent weapons, felt paralyzed. Each movement brought tears to the idol's eyes. This was going to take a long time to recove from, time Chigusa did not have.

Suddenly Chigusa felt Angel grabbing her ankles, and within a moment she got flipped over onto her back. The idol groaned in pain. Angel moved forward and straddled Chigusa without much difficulty, but the idol had a plan. Before Angel could sit down, Chigusa put all her fury and frustration into throwing a powerful punch upwards, trying to smash Angel's solar plexus again to fully wind the girl, then grabbing her loose robes and tossing her off!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 am

Chigusa barely moved when Angel crawled over to her. The way she seemed almost paralyzed made the masked girl feel that even that last reversal was nothing to what she had already done to the girl. She was in perfect shape. Victory was near for her, she just had to finish the idol off. And she knew exactly how. Angel flipped the girl onto her back and straddled her, ready to pummel the girl's face in. But as she lifted up her fists, Chigusa suddenly struck first right at her chest. "Unh!" she gasped as the blow knocked the air clear from her lungs. She realized she actually wasn't in perfect shape.

Angel's core was already sore beyond belief, and this last blow didn't help her. She would have fallen right over on her own, but Chigusa threw her off. The masked girl hit the mat head first and curled up into a ball with her arms across her chest. She desperately tried to breath, caught completely off guard.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm

The gut shot did quite a bit of damage to Angel, mostly from catching her off guard. Still, Chigusa was quite elated to see the girl fall over off of her, clutching herself and groaning in pain. This was the best possible situation for the idol, who had been having a pretty rough time. Her legs still weren't cooperating. Chigusa knew she had to try and keep Angel down on the mat, since she couldn't stand up and face the girl any more on her two feet.

"Ugh..." Chigusa groaned as she tried to sit up. Her body was still in lots of pain. She gritted her teeth, groaning. "Tch... Finally got you down. Now to make sure you stay there!"

She tried to leap on top of Talia and straddle her instead, sitting right over her thighs and hips. Chigusa would try to push Talia onto her back and keep her there, exposing her stomach so the idol could throw another punch down into the girl's core!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next