Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am

Angel wasn't entirely sure about her plan to crossbody the idol. If it was Chigusa doing the move against her, she knew she'd be to counter it. As such, she had to assume Chigusa would be able to counter hers. When she Angel dove, the perfect girl ducked down to dodge the attack. Being light, though, had its advantages. When she saw that she was going to miss, she started twisting her body so she landed on her side and back onto her feet. She turned around to charge right back at Chigusa now that the girl hopefully was still immobile from ducking down.

Instead, Angel turned around just in time to receive a chop across her breasts. The entire crowd went "Ohhh!" after hearing the loud slapping noise of Chigusa's palm that drowned out the grunt Angel made. That's going to leave a mark. In response, Angel couldn't think of anything else to do but give Chigusa a slap right back at her. "Let's see how loud they cheer for you!" she shouted as she took a step forward and threw her own chop across Chigusa's chest.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 am

The chop stung Chigusa's hand as well, though the idol knew that it hurt Angel far more than it hurt her. It felt rather satisfying to strike in such a way. Chigusa knew that to Angel, that kind of blow was both painful and embarrassing. It seemed like fair punishment for trying to cripple her before. She was about to follow up with another strike, when suddenly Angel stepped forward and threw her own chop at Chigusa's chest!

"Ah!" Chigusa gasped when Angel's arm chopped her chest. Her bust got crushed against her ribs, and even though the costume she wore did not make their shape too evident they still jiggled on her chest. The idol hissed in pain, but she didn't back down. So Angel wanted to fight like this, did she? Well, Chigusa could easily match her level of strength!

Chigusa retaliated immediately, throwing a second chop at Angel's chest, this time mercilessly trying to neatly divide the girl's tits in half with a well positioned blow. If she was successful, she would try the same blow again, only with her other hand, repeatedly chopping at Angel's chest until she drove the girl back towards the ropes!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

As Angel's hand slapped across Chigusa's, it made her confident that she could go toe-to-toe with the idol in this game. It also received a loud "Ohhh!" from the crowd. "See how it feels?" she asked defiantly right after the blow. But Chigusa was clearly not amused. Before Angel had a chance do something else, the idol struck back yet again with another painful chop. Yet again the crowd went "Ohhh!" as Angel leaned back on impact and grunted in pain. "You...you bitch-" Angel started to say but was cut off when Chigusa delivered yet another chop into her breasts.

"Aaah..." Angel gasped in pain as she stumbled backwards. She knew she had to respond with her own slap right back to fight this game but all she could think about was the pain in her breasts. She took another step backward as Chigusa slapped her yet again right in the middle of her chest. "Mmm..." Angel grunted having to suppress her own cries of pain out of embarrassment. She continued to stumble backwards, but now she brought up her arms to protect her chest from Chigusa's assault. Her back was put up against the ropes and she tucked her head down into her arms as well in an effort to defend herself from the relentless idol.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

"How do you think my legs feel?" Chigusa demanded after delivering both chops. She swung her hand down for another, successfully slamming Angel's tits once more and driving her back into the ropes. "It's a lot worse than this, you bitch!"

The idol really was spitting mad now. Fighting was one thing, trying to actually hurt your opponent into hospitalization was another. Even the sexual stuff Chigusa could endure and accept. But if her opponent actually went out of her way to hurt her, as Angel was bordering on doing, then Chigusa would fight back with all her strength. She had taken beatings from people who wanted to see her crippled before, and she vowed to never let that happen again. If that's what Angel wanted, then Chigusa was willing to fight back with all her strength to defend herself, doing whatever was necessary to win!

Now with Angel backed up against the ropes and her arms raised in defense, the idol stepped forward to land another big hit. She reached in to grab Angel's arms, not pulling them apart but rather holding them in place. The idol stepped forward and raised her knee, aiming to bury it into the girl's gut!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

Angel had no choice but to ignore Chigusa's statement. As satisfying as it was for the idol to admit that she was in more pain, the reality was that the masked girl was entirely focused on protecting herself from the idol's slaps. She wasn't entirely sure what she could do to escape after all. If she let her guard down for just a moment, Chigusa could have just smacked her once more. "Get away from me!" was all she could think of saying. Then, without warning, Chigusa's knee drove viciously into her stomach. "Ugh!" she grunted as all the air left her lungs.

The masked girl's knees buckled and she fell face first to the mat gasping for air. "Mmm..." she grumbled in pain. Her abdomen was already sore from all the shots she took earlier. Now, it was all she could think of as she just laid there at Chigusa's feet groaning in agony. How did this happen? She thought she was winning. Now the idol literally had her against the ropes. She knew the battle was going to be tough, but not like this. "No..." Then, out of nowhere, her arm shot up in an uppercut targeted right at Chigusa's crotch!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 am

After the knee, Chigusa intended on following up with another big strike, but Angel sank to her knees before the idol could prop her up. That was a mistake on her part. Chigusa scowled. She reached down to grab the girl again, this time by the hair, and pull her up. "What, that's it? That's the most you can take?" Chigusa asked demandingly, "You're pathetic you know that-"

Her words suddenly got cut off when Angel's arm shot up between her legs and landed a brutally powerful blow right into the idol's sex! Chigusa's eyes widened as the blow struck her crotch dead center, the girl's knuckles crushing the idol's sex and clit against the hard and unyielding pubic bone. Pain flooded Chigusa's body as the idol's sensitive sex got punished. Her hands immediately shot to her crotch. Chigusa actually took two staggering steps backwards, her mouth open in an o in pain, her eyes wide and watering, before collapsing to her knees. Even then she bent over slightly as the pain filled her abdomen with a piercing soreness.

"Ah! Ahhhh...." Chigusa moaned. She could think of nothing but pain for now. The idol gasped for air, trying to push the pain back to the best of her ability. "Bitch..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 am

Angel had been in trouble. Chigusa was getting momentum and fired up. She wasn't holding any punches (or knees for that matter). As confident as Angel was, she never wanted to underestimate the idol. She may had been a real fan favorite because of her beauty and liveliness, but she was also far more experienced than her. But there she was, kneeling at Chigusa's feet in agony. It was only out of that desperation that she (rather illegally) threw her fist up into Chigusa's sex. It was a cheap shot that almost everyone in the arena saw except the referee. A flurry of boos rained down on her as she forced herself to her feet. She was still panting as if she had run a marathon, and her abdomen felt like hell. But she couldn't stop, she had to keep going to keep the idol on the ground.

After taking a single breath to satisfy her lungs, the girl positioned herself beside the kneeling idol. "I'll show you pathetic!" she shrieked as she wound up a rather vicious kick aimed to the back of Chigusa's head! It wasn't as strong as it could be with her core as damaged as it was. But still, the girl's legs were as good as when the match started. And boy, was she mad.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 am

The illegal blow to her sex had laid out Chigusa nicely for Angel to take advantage of. Chigusa should've realize her opponent was going to stoop to that level, after all Angel didn't seem to have any qualms about anything else. The idol could only bite back her whimpers of pain and try to get up, hopefully before the mean girl could launch any big attack at her. It was a false hope and Chigusa knew that. Angel was going to come right at her and hit with everything she had while the idol was defenseless. She gritted her teeth and braced herself, feeling like a prisoner about to be executed.

And then it happened. The idol felt a blow on the back of her head. She didn't register the pain at first, just feeling a dull thud. But she was driven forward and slammed into the mat facefirst. The idol didn't even realize she was screaming in pain until a moment later, when her mind and body became one once more. That kick devastated Chigusa, nearly knocking her out. But she was still awake, and she was in agony. Her sex hurt, and now her head was rattled. She lay on the mat, panting and whimpering in pain, tears flowing out her eyes uncontrollably now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 am

As Chigusa fell face forward and hit the mat, Angel's face lit up with a sadistic smile. No one could tell, of course, but she knew that she was smiling. And really, that was all that mattered. It was the first time she had used the kick on anyone and boy was it satisfying. Angel took a second to breath in and out. But only a second. She wasn't going to take any more risks. She had to keep Chigusa down, the idol had shown her what would happen if she didn't. "You should stay down...I promise the pain will stop if you do," she whispered as she bent over beside Chigusa's ear.

She wasn't entirely sure why she had said that. Maybe somewhere deep down she felt guilty for what she had done. It was, after all, the second time she had hit the idol so viciously in the back of the head. But if she was telling the truth, there was still pain to be had before then. It was going to get worse before it got any better. Angel picked up the girl's arms then sat down in front of her. She pulled Chigusa's head and right arm between her legs and clamped down her thighs around Chigusa's neck in a neckscissors! "Go to sleep Chigusa, there won't be any pain there," she suggests to her while looking right in her eyes. Her free arm even brushed Chigusa's hair away from her face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Chigusa was too consumed by the pain and stunned by the kick to properly fight back when Dark Angel knelt down and taunted her. She couldn't muster a proper response. The idol was too busy trying to recover as much of her strength and will as she could, though it came back agonizingly slowly. She couldn't endure hits like that very well. Her hands cupped her sore sex as she lay on the mat, her head sore and pulsing with soreness. The idol looked like she was knocked out with the way she lay there, unmoving, but she was still awake, and she still wanted to keep on fighting to break this girl who had done such a nasty dirty move.

Even when Angel prepared to lock her in a much more painful hold, the idol didn't make and response. Only when Angel's smooth thighs clamped around her head and body that the idol let out a small moan. "Unngh..." Chigusa groaned, feeling the girl's legs suddenly cut off her air supply. Even with how badly Chigusa had just been hurt, she awakened from that! The idol's eyes turned to look at Angel with a mixture of hurt and betrayal, since in spite of everything Chigusa didn't think her opponent would do such an unfair move. The pain was only beginning to fade.

Chigusa looked up to find the ropes. Luckily, thanks to where the match progressed, they were very close. The idol grit her teeth and raised her free hand. She curled her legs up and began to push, trying to bring her close enough to grab the bottom ropes for a rope break!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next