Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:53 pm

With how close the two's faces were, Chigusa could probably make out the pleasure in Angel's eyes. The end clearly justified the means for her, and the guilt of having to cheaply hit the girl melted away. "How does that feel Chigusa, any better?" she smirked as she tightened her grip around the girl's neck. Her legs were stronger than ever and having managed to dodge harm up till then, they could really put the pressure on the idol. But Chigusa wasn't giving in. Not that Angel expected her to, of course. She mustered enough strength to crawl towards the nearby ropes.

"Now now, calm down..." she whispered to Chigusa as she used her free arm to punch the girl's undefended face. She couldn't throw her whole body into the blow, but she still had a decent range of motion. And since Chigusa's trapped head couldn't dodge, she could hit her right in the jaw without effort. Angel tried her best to continue to squeeze the life out of the idol. If Chigusa kept pushing on, she'd be able to reach the ropes, and Angel had to stop her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Chigusa hated the way Angel's eyes glittered with delight behind her mask. She enjoyed seeing her in pain like this? What a horrible, sadistic person! Chigusa grit her teeth and resolved to crawl over and grab the ropes, desperate to break this hold so she could take a deep breath and keep on fighting. She wanted this masked girl to pay for what she did. The idol was stubborn like that, refusing to give in even when her body was in pain and she lacked the strength to keep on going. The ropes were so close, just at the idol's fingertips!

"Ughhh!" Chigusa grunted when Angel threw a punch at Chigusa's face. It struck her in the jaw, and had Chigusa not been clenching it tightly it might've dislocated it. the idol was rattled from the blow, seeing stars. But her legs kept on pushing and her arm kept on reaching. Soon enough her fingers touched the ropes. She gave one last push, and her hand closed around the bottom ropes!

"Rope break!" the referee called. She felt a little bad for missing the crotch punch, and she was right on top of this situation!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Despite Dark Angel's best efforts, Chigusa managed to drag the two of them to the ropes. She had expected this would happen, but at the very least she had hoped to have done plenty of damage to the idol. Angel held the neck scissor for another second before finally releasing her grip on Chigusa. She threw one more punch at the idol's undefended face before getting up entirely and lifting her hands up to referee as if she didn't know better. A light laugh escaped her lips as she walked around to the feet of the laying idol. She delivered a single kick to Chigusa's left hamstring, before crouching down to grip onto the idol's left ankle.

"We're not done yet..." she'd say before trying to drag Chigusa into the middle of the ring. She slightly lifted the girl's leg into the air as she twisted her ankle, continuing her plan to keep Chigusa immobile! "I wouldn't want you hurting yourself running around!"

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 am

Chigusa grabbed the ropes, and the referee quickly came over to call the rope break. Angel held on for another second though, choking the poor idol a bit longer and causing her more pain. When Angel's smooth thighs released her neck, Chigusa coughed a few times as she held onto the rope, clearing her throat after being constricted so painfully. The idol had no time to rest however. Angel was up and walking around the downed idol, and if she didn't get up quickly she was going to suffer more.

"Gah!" Chigusa gasped when Angel suddenly kicked her in the hamstring once more, sending a jolt of pain through the idol's leg. The idol winced, hissing in pain. But the next move was going to cause her even more pain.

"Ahh! Let me go!" Chigusa gasped when Angel grabbed her leg and dragged her towards the center of the ring. The idol held on as hard as she could to the rope, but that grip wasn't nearly good enough. She was helpless as she got dragged, her hands clawing at the mat. She knew Angel was going to keep on attacking her legs. She couldn't let that happen; her legs took too much damage already and if it continued, her legs would really be too slow to keep up!

"AHHH!" Chigusa screamed when Angel forcefully twisted her ankle. Pain shot through her leg. But the idol bit her way through the pain. She pushed up with her arms to suddenly lift her legs off the ground, aiming her free leg in a powerful mule-kick backwards aimed right above Angel's crotch! With the referee watching, the idol couldn't cheat, but if her foot hurt it would give the idol a bit of the retribution she desired.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 am

Angel put as much torque onto the idol's ankle as possible. She wanted to cripple the girl at least for the duration of the match. If just one of her legs hurt like hell, she wouldn't even be able to kick or run or jump. And that was an advantage Dark Angel needed against Chigusa. She had to be cautious, though. Time and time again, Chigusa kicked right at her everytime she picked up the idol's legs in someway. She figured this time would be no different. Angel sidestepped Chigusa's first kick back without having to let the idol's ankle go. However, Angel took a step forward to readjust just as the vengeful girl drove her foot back a second time. It missed its mark due to Angel's shift in position, and instead struck the masked girl directly in the crotch. "Ohhh!" the crowd yelled at seeing such a vicious kick connect with Angel's most sensitive area.

After the blow, Angel didn't even take a step back. She didn't even say a word. Her hands released Chigusa's ankle and rushed between her legs. She fell straight backwards and landed on her lower back. Angel's eyes closed and teared up beneath her mask. She rolled to her side, groaning in agony by the sudden pain in her crotch. Her left foot seemed to twitch and she pounded the side of her head onto the ground several times. The referee didn't call anything. Though she wasn't sure if Chigusa's intention was to kick her in the crotch, she decided to just ignore the call altogether this time around in the idol's favor. After all, everyone but her had seen the blatant low blow by Angel before, and she had to make it up somehow. The masked girl couldn't even think about that now, though, as the pain overwhelmed all her other senses.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 am

Though the idol's kick connected, Angel did quite a number to her leg, twisting her ankle so roughly the idol was in tears even after her opponent released her. She grit her teeth to keep from whimpering out in pain. At least Chigusa managed to drive her hard boot into Angel's crotch. That'll keep the girl down for a little bit, while Chigusa tried to recover.

"Ow ow owwww..." Chigusa said, gritting her teeth as she pulled her legs in. With one hand she gently touched her ankle. She grimaced as stinging pain shot through her leg. Gritting her teeth, she looked up at Angel. The girl was lying on her side, groaning in agony. Chigusa smiled. Now at least her opponent knew how it felt to be hit down there. Maybe she wouldn't be so happy to do it, if she knew what retribution felt like.

The idol crawled over to Angel, grabbing her robe top and tossing her onto her back. She quickly moved to straddle the girl. Gone was any desire to be merciful; all she wanted to do was pummel this unfair fighter. She raised herself up, jumping up a bit of height and dropping down butt-first into Angel's stomach, trying to drive every last bit of air out of the girl to keep her under the idol's control. Chigusa didn't know if she could stand back up with the condition her legs were in. The pain was fading slowly though.

"Just stay down!" Chigusa shouted.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Dark Angel felt oblivious to her surroundings. A punch was one thing...but a kick? She had to assume Chigusa had meant to kick her there. Even grounded, the girl was dangerous. Angel learned that the hard way. She felt herself get flipped over roughly, the bright lights bringing some measure of awareness to her predicament. She could make out Chigusa above her, and muttered "You...bitch..." under her breath but it was barely audible over the cheers and jeers of the crowd. The next thing she felt was a crushing weight on her abdomen.

Angel barely grunted, not even having a full breath by the time Chigusa landed. Her core had been hurting already and Chigusa dropping onto it didn't make her feel much better. Her crotch was still burning from the brutal kick seconds before. The girl managed to get her eyes open to look at the idol sitting on her. Her mouth opened to insult the girl but no words came out at first as she desperately tried to breath in. Finally, a weak "Get...off...fatass..." managed to escape her lips. She couldn't let Chigusa gain any momentum, she knew she had to keep her down. But all Angel could think of at the time was how much she couldn't breath.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

Chigusa sat on top of Angel's stomach, panting as she looked down at this girl who had given her such a rough match. Her legs still pulsed with pain. Chigusa wasn't sure she would be able to fight with Angel if they were both on their feet. She wasn't sure her own legs could support herself. Chigusa planned on holding Angel down on the mat as much as she could, knowing that if the fight got onto their feet again she might really lose against this no name newbie.

But she had Angel down, and she had the best chance to finish the girl off now as she ever did. Chigusa raised her fist. She gritted her teeth. She still had a bit of mercy left, and she didn't want to just destroy this girl. Angel's words came out from behind her mask though, and Chigusa hardened her heart. If her opponent begged for mercy, then maybe she would've stopped. But since Angel was asking for it, Chigusa saw no reason to stop.

"Take this!" Chigusa shouted, and threw a powerful punch down right down at Angel's mask! She hoped to smash the mask in two with one powerful blow, hoping that it would also stun Angel and hurt her face quite a bit. Afterwards, she would try to rip off the mask and reveal just who this girl was to the crowd!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 am

Angel was forced to stare up at Chigusa from her back. Just as Chigusa had been rendered helpless by a low blow, now here was Angel struggling to make sense of what to do. The masked girl was in trouble, and she knew it. She hadn't had a moment to breath, and the idol wasn't going to let her. Chigusa lifted up her fist and readied to seemingly finish Angel off with a powerful direct punch. By the time Angel comprehended this, Chigusa's fist was already falling straight at her face. She realized if she had just a single extra second, she could've lifted up her hand to catch or at least parry Chigusa's strike away from her face.

But there was no time. Angel threw her head to the right violently, hoping to dodge the straight down attack. She truly hoped the strike would miss her face, as she may have sprained her neck with such a jarring motion. But, if she was lucky, Chigusa would have instead have punched the mat. Angel was relying on Chigusa to make a mistake at this point, as she had really dug herself into a big hole.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 am

Chigusa aimed her punch down to try and really punish the masked girl beneath her, but she took way too long. Her punch sped past Angel's head and instead struck the mat, sending a shocking jolt up Chigusa's arm to her shoulder. The idol grimaced in pain. Angel was still lucid and strong enough to dodge that? Chigusa wasn't about to make any more mistakes though. If the girl didn't want to get hit in the face, that was fine. She was still in control, and so long as Angel was beneath her, it was going to stay that way.

If Angel's head was still spry enough to dodge Chigusa's attacks, then she would just have to hold the girl's head. Chigusa would attempt to grab Angel's head by the hair, tugging on it to pull her head up. "Still moving huh? I'll put a stop to that!" Chigusa said, attempting to grab her hair and pull her head up, and trying to smash her head down to stun the girl!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next