Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 8 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Angel could barely make out all the sounds around her. She desperately tried to breath in and out but it was starting to hurt her abdomen just to do so. The fatigue of the match was starting to wear her down. She wasn't listening to Chigusa's words as the girl straddled her, barely able to comprehend it. When she finally realized what was going on, Chigusa already had her on her back and was winding up a bunch. Angel's eyes widened and she instinctively brought up her hands to protect her face. It didn't matter, though, as the idol's target was the girl's already bruised and battered abdomen. "Unh!" Angel groaned as the girl's fist collided with her stomach.

Her hands weakly dropped to cover her abdomen as she gasped for air. No matter how much she breathed, it didn't seem to be enough with all these gut shots. She tried to roll over so her abdomen would be protected by the mat but her body was trapped between Chigusa's thighs. Angel tried to recover but it was difficult with how hard the idol was making to it for her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 pm

The punch dug in to Angel's punished stomach, eliciting a cry and gasping from the downed fighter, but Chigusa wasn't going to stop. Angel destroyed her legs, so she was going to destroy Angel's core. The idol made up her mind; she was going to win this match even if it meant hurting Angel far beyond Chigusa's limits. She hated being pushed into doing this, and she channeled her hate towards giving Angel a big brutal beating she was not going to enjoy.

The idol raised her other hand, balling it into a fist. "Just stay down!" Chigusa snarled, throwing the punch down, "Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!" Each time she said that, she threw a punch into Angel's gut, though they got weaker and weaker until the last one was barely even a tap. It seemed Chigusa couldn't deny her merciful nature no matter how angry she was. She would still have her virtue.

"Stay down..." Chigusa murmured softly, hoping those punches beat Angel close enough to unconsciousness that she could just go and pin her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 am

The wind had already been knocked out of the masked girl by the time Chigusa decided to continue the assault. That second punch pulled another gasping groan from Angel's mouth. "Ugh!" Her hands desperately tried to shield her stomach from the onslaught but by the third punch she couldn't even defend herself anymore. By the time Chigusa's punching stopped, Angel's hands were weakly resting on her abdomen as she laid relatively motionless beneath the idol. It hurt her sides to breath in and she lightly groaned at every exhale.

Fortunately Chigusa wouldn't have been able to see Angel's pained face. She would have, however, been able to tell Angel's eyes were closed as she weakly gasped for air. She wasn't sure what happened, she thought she had the match won. Chigusa's legs were at their breaking point, how could she have gotten so careless? There wasn't much she could do but desperately breath in and hope something good could happen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

The brutal punching did its job, destroying Angel's stomach to the point that she could only lie there and whimper. It was time to end this. Chigusa clasped both her palms together, shifting her hips a bit back while raising her arms high above her head. "Hrreeaaaaarrrrrgggghhh!" Chigusa yelled, falling forward and swinging her arms out in a large loop to smash her fist in a brutal axe handle strike to smash in Angel's stomach for good! This was her "Berserker Strike"!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 am

Angel barely had a chance to recover before Chigusa's next move. Just as she opened her eyes through the mask, the idol brought down her fists into right into her stomach. Her hands jumped up at the last second to try and stop the blow but it was far too late to do anything. The girl let out a quiet shriek of pain. It would have been much louder but without any breath there wasn't much for her body to work with. Angel's head dropped back down to the mat and her hands fell idly to her sides. She whimpered weakly beneath the idol, clearly in a lot of pain. She couldn't remember the last time she had been hurting this much. Then again, a few concussions along the way helped with that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 pm

The brutal smash should prove to be enough for Chigusa to secure her pin. She shuffled forward slightly, pressing her hands down on Angel's shoulders to hold her on the mat, while lowering her head and panting. Angel's faint rasps told Chigusa she was having a lot of trouble breathing. The match was surely over. Chigusa couldn't imagine that Angel could break free after taking a beating like this.

"Stay down," Chigusa commanded, "Don't be an idiot!"

"ONE!" The referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Angel felt the idol's hands press down on her shoulders. She didn't understand what it meant just yet. Chigusa said something but Angel couldn't really make it out. But it was when she heard the referee shout one that her mind suddenly woke up. Her eyes rushed back and forth as she quickly tried to understand what was going on around her. No...No... She couldn't go down like this, not after she had come so far. Her hands gripped onto Chigusa's wrists. "Two!"

With a firm grip on Chigusa's wrists, Angel kicked up with all her strength to push the idol off of her and to the right. Her legs had the power to kick out, but the motion forced her to stretch her abdomen which caused her to groan in pain loudly as she did so. After kicking out, the masked girl rolled to her left so she was face down as her hands crossed over in front of her abdomen as she continued to groan in pain. Breaking the fall suddenly seemed like a bad idea in hindsight. "Aahh..." Angel trailed off in agony.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Chigusa pressed her hands down firmly to keep Angel on the mat. Only one count left. The idol felt her heartbeat rising from the tension. This one second felt like an eternity, her heart thumped in her chest.

Suddenly she felt Angel pushing up from underneath her! "Gh!" Chigusa gasped, feeling her body lifted off the ground, her hands getting pushed up despite putting her entire weight behind them. How could Angel have this kind of power? Chigusa spent a whole lotta time beating up the girl's stomach, to think she could move in spite of all that pain...

Chigusa rolled off to the side and groaned, her pin broken cleanly. She sat up and looked at Angel. The girl rolled over facedown and clutched herself in pain. Chigusa was actually impressed. Angel showed determination few fighters had ever shown. And she wanted to crush it.

"Quit being so stubborn and just admit you lost!" Chigusa said, trying to crawl over to Angel and climb onto her back to set up a submission hold to knock her out!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Angel's stomach was killing her. It seemed to override all her other senses. She managed to curl to her knees but she could hear Chigusa crawling over to her. As the idol got closer, she felt a surge of adrenaline. There was still a fire inside of her, but she wouldn't be able to last much longer. No matter how angry she got, her body had its limits that the mind couldn't override. Somehow she had to think of something. She had to. And Chigusa's taunting edged her on, too. She would never admit she lost. Even if she did.

As Chigusa climbed onto her back, Angel reached around to grab onto the girl's leg at the same time as she got up to flip the two around so Chigusa was laying with her back to the mat. Angel groaned in pain as she laid across her on her back. It seemed moving in almost anyway hurt her abdomen. Regardless, she pulled Chigusa's leg up with one arm as she pushed off her legs to try and keep the girl down. But it wouldn't be enough, even with Chigusa's legs in the state they were. She reached across with one arm to grab onto the bottom rope tightly and braced herself. Hopefully, the referee wouldn't notice it. "One!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 am

Before Chigusa could secure a good seat on Angel's back, her opponent reacted and grabbed the idol's leg, yanking upwards on the idol and forcefully ripping her from her seat on her back. "Wahhh!" Chigusa screamed, falling over and rolling onto her back. Angel was on top now, holding the idol down with her surprisingly heavy body, her leg hooked as she got trapped in a solid pin!

"No!" Chigusa gasped, trying to break free. But her opponent stopped that. Angel's arm grabbed the ropes, an obvious cheat but the referee did not notice and continued to count the pin.

"TWO!" the referee counted. Chigusa's eyes widened, but then she closed her eyes. She let out a sigh. "If that's the way you want to win, fine," Chigusa murmured, her strength giving out and her will to keep on fighting this tenacious annoying opponent completely disappearing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next