Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun(?) at the Poolside

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Fun(?) at the Poolside - Page 10 Empty Re: Fun(?) at the Poolside

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 am

Azami ran her middle finger teasingly on Sora's moist sex before she shifted herself closer to bring her own sex pressed against the girl's. A soft moan escaped the princess' lips when she felt their womanhood bumped against each other. She moved closer to press her breasts against Sora's own before kissing the girl's lips and pinned her servant's arms with her hands.

"Do you like it?" she asked teasingly as she began to hump her hips to pound her sex against Sora's.

Azami would then start rubbing herself against her servant, grinding her tits against the girl's while she kissed and licked the neck and cheek of Sora. The blue haired girl began to moan as her arousal building up once again, and eventually she would force her servant into a deep passionate kiss on the lips. Her tongue would try to dominate Sora's own once again while she kept grinding her body against the girl's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 am

As Azami ran her finger over her before pressing right up against her, Sora would let out a lewd moan. Feeling her master for the evening press right up against her, her large breasts squashing her own and feeling Azami’️s moist sex pressing against hers...it was too much.

Sora would grind against Azami with the same urgency, “Ahh..ahhh...mmmmm” all she could let out in reply to Azami’️s question. Feeling Azami’️s tongue enter her mouth and forcing her back onto the bed, Sora wouldn’️t resist, moaning into Azami’️s mouth as the girl humped and pressed against her, her tongue dominating and exploring Sora’️s mouth. Feeling her arms pinned down to the bed, and Azami dominating her body, the raven haired girl could feel herself getting hotter and hotter, knowing another orgasm wasn’️t too far away with the way Azami was treating her, leaving her unable to resist or do anything but accept and love the pleasure.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 am

"So cute..." Azami mused after she broke the kiss. "Too bad you're only mine for one night, Sora-chan..." she giggled.

She kissed her again to resume her domination, while grinding her body harder against the girl's. Azami could feel how aroused Sora was, and her servant's orgasm would probably only a matter of time at this point. She slowed down a bit before picking up her pace again, moaning wildly into the girl's mouth as she could feel her own orgasm building up as well.

"Mmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

As Azami broke the kiss to look down at her, Sora would look a mess; her face bright red, her hair covered in sweat and messy from all Azami’️s teasing , her mouth hanging open and her eyes glazed from her arousal, only able to gasp for air and let out a little moan as Azami admired her. Her little taunting comment planted a seed in the back of Sora’️s mind. Maybe, just maybe, she really enjoyed this...and wanted to be Azami’️s for more than one night.

No! No! I’️m not some little hussy that follows this princess around like a servant, or a love struck school girl... Sora thought to herself, only for these thoughts to disappear as Azami began kissing her once more, grinding her body against her, their sexes touching and pleasing each other in a wild, horny, desperate movement. Moaning more inside Azami’️s mouth as her own was ravished by her tongue, Sora felt her orgasm coming, unable to resist or stop it...even though, she’️d never want to.

“Mmm, mmm! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!” Sora would moan into Azami’️s mouth as she came underneath her for a second time, the orgasm shooting through her as Azami would feel Sora’️s moist sex reacting. Underneath her though, Sora would collapse back onto the bed, almost looking asleep as she was rocked by her second orgasm of the night.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:07 am

Azami purred into Sora's mouth as the girl came and sprayed her juices onto their sexes. She kept grinding herself against her servant until Sora's orgasm subsided before letting the girl slumped to the bed again. The princess broke the kiss and smiled in delight, but she's not done yet. She slowly slided up, rubbing her wet sex against the body of Sora until she brought it in front of the girl's mouth.

"Don't fall asleep yet, Sora-chan..." she mused teasingly. "You still have one more job to do..."

With that announcement, Azami planted her pussy on Sora's mouth before she began to grind herself to bring her second orgasm. It's only fair that she had more pleasure than her servant, after all. It shouldn't take long as Azami was already on the heights of pleasure from just making Sora came the second time in such a sexy manner.

"Aahh! Oohh..." she moaned as she rubbed her sex against the girl's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 am

Lying back in a daze, Sora felt nothing but bliss from the orgasm that Azami had brought her too. She honestly did feel like she could fall asleep right here, on Azami’️s comfy bed, feeling all warm inside...until she heard the blue haired girl’️s words break the silence. “Huhh?” she’️d ask in a cute daze, barely realising what was happening until she felt Azami’️s wet sex come down on top of her lips. “Mmmf!” Sora would let out as she came to her senses in a cute panic about what Azami was doing in a panic, before settling down again.

Sora would make her tongue enter into Azami, tasting the girl’️s sex and her juices, tasting the warmth inside of her as she ran her tongue over the walls of Azami’️s sex. She would tease her with her tongue as she lay back, her hands still up by her sides where Azami had planted them earlier, eating Azami out while Sora lay back and closed her eyes. She was unable to truly ravish Azami, but Sora did feel like she had to at least pay her master back for the service that she had given her.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 am

"Mmm! Yes!... Just like that..." Azami moaned as Sora began to lick her sex.

One of her hands reached for the back of her servant's head to push her a bit more, while kept grinding herself. Soon enough, Azami would cum from the teasing, moaning loudly as her juices flew out from her sex onto Sora's face while she kept rubbing her hips back and forth until her orgasm subsided. She bent over afterwards before slowly laying herself next to the girl to catch some breath. Turning on her side, Azami smiled in delight at her servant for the night and kissed the girl on the cheek before wrapping her arm around her.

"Good girl..." she complimented her. "I think we should get some rest now... Tomorrow you'll be my servant no more..." she said between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

Licking Azami and pleasuring her, Sora could tell by Azami’️s movements that the girl wasn’️t too far off. “Mmmmf!” Sora would let out in protest as Azami grabbed the back of her head, forcing the dark haired girl further into her crotch. Sora would just continue with her licking, and pleasing, until Azami would violently come to her orgasm, splattering Sora would her juices, causing her to squeak in surprise. As Azami collapsed off of her, Sora would lick her lips, savouring the taste of the blue haired princess, before turning to her side and smiling back at Azami.

Returning the embrace that Azami pulled her into, Sora would let out a little “Mmm...” in satisfaction as she was complimented. Their naked forms, pressed together, Sora would look up into Azami’️s eyes. “Mmm...yeah, I guess...I thought you were going to be a lot meaner than this when you took me in y’️know...you didn’️t have to make me a servant if you just wanted to have sex with me, Azami-san” she’️d say, sticking out her tongue playfully at Azami.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 am

"Oh, I can always be much more mean than this if you want..." Azami giggled at Sora's words and caressed the girl's cheek teasingly. "Perhaps next time I should make you my slave for a week instead..."

While the thought of it was enough to get her excited again, Azami felt quite exhausted as it was and she would just cuddle with Sora before kissing the girl's lips softly. It had been a fun day all around, though Azami slightly regretted that she only made Sora as a servant for one night. She slowly closed her eyes and relaxed herself, starting to feel a bit sleepy after all the activities she did today.

"Goodnight, Sora-chan..." she whispered before drifting off to slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am

“Ohh? You probably could be...but I don’️t think you’️re going to get another chance to make me like this ever again” Sora said with a wry smile as Azami petted her. She’️d snuggle closer to Azami, returning the kiss as they pressed together. Sora was just as exhausted after they had pleased and teased each other all night, but she just couldn’️t help but be a bit of a tease. Still, the night had all gone so much better than Sora had anticipated.

Seeing Azami relaxed and begin falling asleep, Sora would press her lips against Azami’️s once more, kissing her, before leaning back and resting her head against the pillow the two now shared.

“Goodnight, Azami-sama” Sora would whisper back as she closed her eyes and fell asleep in the moon princess’️ arms.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10