Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 3:51 am

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 6:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun(?) at the Poolside

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fun(?) at the Poolside - Page 9 Empty Re: Fun(?) at the Poolside

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm

"Mmmh...!" Azami let out almost with a protesting tone as she felt Sora began to slow down her fingering and ceased her other hand's activity on her breasts.

At this point she didn't care about maintaining her image anymore. She wanted the pleasure so bad that she rocked her own hips, thrusting her sex onto Sora's fingers almost desperately. Her hand slightly grabbed the girl's short hair tighter as if she's trying to remind her servant about her position, but Azami already knew how vulnerable she was right now. She looked at the girl with a half pleading gaze while still kissing her, before one of her hands grabbed Sora's wrists to force the girl continuing the massage.

"D-don't you dare to stop, S-sora-chann.. oohh..." Azami let out as she finally broke the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Hearing Azami moan and cringe as Sora slowed down her pleasing made a slight grin sweep across her face. Sora had always been used to being in control, and she could tell Azami was slipping. Not that she entirely wanted to take control over her...but she felt like she wanted to make a point that she wasn’️t the total pushover Azami had made her out to be over the last two days.

Suddenly she’️d feel Azami pull her back by her hair, causing Sora to grunt. Looking down though, she could see the pure desperation in Azami's eyes, feeling her other hand grab hold of Sora's wrist, forcing her to continue to press and massage her breasts. Looking down with intent, Sora would slowly pull her fingers out of Azami and grab a hold of the wrist of the hand that had a hold of her hair, forcing it over Azami’️s head, forcing her to stare straight into Sora’️s eyes as her face lit up. “Ohhhh, why shouldn’️t I, Azami-sama?” she said, emphasising the last word, rolling it off of her tongue.

“You’️ve beaten me so many times in the last few days Azami....the way you got me in the ring...no one’️s ever done anything like that to me...ever...and it felt so...hot” Sora would let out, before giving in and kissing Azami softly on her lips, before retreating back, staring into Azami’️s eyes, now with less of a look of drive, and now with a look of pure desire. “...being so humiliated...and then you trapped me in the pool...oh God, how do you do this to me?” before leaning in and kissing Azami again, roughly with want, need. Suddenly, the confidence and control she had mere seconds ago was breaking. For as used to being the dominant one as she was, there was just something about Azami that caused her to completely melt. The thoughts in Sora’️s head were blurring, becoming confused as pure animalistic want surged through her. Leaning back again, “...but I want you to feel the same way....the same way you make me feel...Azami-sama....so...beg me...beg me to please you....sama...” she’️d let out, pressing her head against Azami’️s head, beginning to kiss and suck on her earlobe, on the verge of breaking down and giving into Azami once more.

Last edited by 10193 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Azami let out a frustrated groan as she felt Sora pulled her fingers out of her wet sex. She was then forced to listen to what the girl said, which brought a smirk to her face. She could sense that Sora was wavering, but unfortunately Azami wasn't in the best condition to take advantage of that. Her smirk turned into a smile as she brought her hand that was holding the girl's other wrist to her servant's chin.

"Oh my... Aren't you the cute one, Sora-chan..." she whispered seductively. "Fortunately for you, I'm a generous princess, so let me make you feel better..."

Azami would then leg to of Sora's chin, letting her hand drop to her side while she spread her legs. She looked at the girl with a submissive expression. This wasn't acting, at least not completely, as Azami liked to be on someone else's mercy from time to time. She had to admit that she didn't expect this kind of development when she brought Sora to her place, though, but it's nothing to be frowned upon.

"Please... Sora-chan..." she began to beg. "I need your touches... ouhh... Please make me cum... I can't bear this anymore..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 pm

After finishing her rant, the last thing Sora had expected was for Azami to turn it around on her; feeling her hand move up to her chin, eliciting a gasp from Sora. The way Azami spoke, in such command even then, turning Sora's play for power into a thing of mockery almost...Sora's heart pounded against her chest as Azami then lay back flat, begging, submissive...an act that was made to seem to be just for Azami's amusement rather than being actual submission. Sora was far too aroused to see it for what it was, Azami being actually desperate for her touch. Sora stared into Azami's bright blue eyes, her breath quickening, becoming louder as Azami played up for her. It made her feel so aroused, and yet so totally helpless at the same time. She'd tried to take control, even playfully, yet it felt like Azami had simply turned it around on her. It was enough to break the dark haired girl again.

Wordlessly, Sora would dive for Azami's mouth, her tongue desperately probing as she kissed once more. Her hand holding Azami's wrist would return to the blue haired girl's womanhood, probing and fingering with the speed of a girl eager to please, eager to do what her master had commanded...even if she had begged her too, to Sora, it still felt like a command. It felt like she had played right into Azami's hands yet again...but she was far too aroused to protest against her.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Azami moaned into Sora's mouth as the girl went back to servicing her after she pleaded for it. She let her servant's tongue dominated her own inside her mouth, while slightly humping her hips to match Sora's fingering rhythm. Her subsided arousal once again spurred back, building her orgasm in a rapid pace. Azami didn't care who's dominating who at the moment, she just wanted the release!

The princess didn't make a move with her other body parts, though. Her arms remained on her side as she was brought to the edge of climax, playing her submissive part for her servant. Eventually she was driven past the edge, and Azami's body would tense for a bit before she released her juices onto the hand of Sora. She moaned louder and longer until her orgasm finally subsided and slumped on her back afterwards.

"H-haaahh..." she panted heavily. "T-that's amazing... Sora-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:14 am

Sora felt her mistress give in completely to the pleasure she was providing; her kiss, her fingers...but Sora had gone way past recognising this. Instead, all she was intent on doing was pleasing. Her fingers worked faster and faster as Azami rocked back and forth on her hand, desperate for the release that was growing ever closer and closer.

As Azami came, Sora would keep her fingers inside of Azami for a moment until she her orgasm had subsided and she had slumped back. Breaking away from the kiss, Sora would bring her hand up to her mouth, covered in Azami’️s juices, and lick them off of her hand, revelling in the taste. Lying down next to Azami, cuddling up with her, Sora would press her forehead into Azami’️s neck and shoulder, while her arms latched around her. “Mmm.....I’️m glad you enjoyed it....Azami-sama. You know....you taste just as good as you smell” Sora would whisper too her, hugging as close as she could get to the girl who had completely broken the dominant side of her. It had felt so good to please her Azami-sama, even if she had never, ever imagined that it would.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

Azami purred as Sora cuddled with her and she caressed the back of the girl's head gently. She took her time adjusting her breath, giggling at what her servant for the night said.

"But of course... I'm a hime after all, ohohoh~" Azami laughed jokingly.

Once she recovered, Azami would then roll Sora onto her back without breaking the cuddle, before sliding herself down to meet their eyes together. Smiling, Azami would then kiss Sora's lips gently, and went down to her neck and breasts. She took the girl's arms and slowly moving it to the side before pinning them next to Sora's head.

"You deserve another reward for being such a sweet servant, no?" she teased before sucking on one of the girl's nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

Sora would close her eyes as she cuddled up, hearing Azami’️s typical laugh in response. As the blue haired girl rolled her over, she’️d offer no resistance, looking up at Azami with glazed eyes, returning her mistress’️ kiss, and moaning as she worked her way down, kissing along her neck, to her breasts. She would squirm slightly at the feeling, wriggling her hips as she felt herself become more and more aroused.

Feeling Azami pin her arms above her head, she would let out a slight gasp, nodding in response to Azami’️s question. Part of her had expected punishment for her defiance earlier, but these thoughts disappeared completely as she felt Azami’️s tongue roll over her nipple.

“Ohhh....mmm, yes Azami-samaaa~” she’️d let out closing her eyes, moaning, and squirming slightly in Azami’️s grasp, giving into the princess’️ expert teasing and playing.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 am

Azami played with Sora's nipple with her tongue for a while before moving to the other and repeated her treatment. The girl's moaning was like music to her ear, and she would then trail her tongue on her servant's belly, all the way to her crotch. Azami would kiss Sora's snatch gently a few times before using her tongue to draw circles around the girl's lower lips.

Once she felt that she had teased Sora enough, the blue haired girl would then push her tongue inside her servant's womanhood. Azami would then lap her tongue slowly inside Sora's sex, rubbing it all over the girl's inner walls before she thrusting in and out. After a while, though, she would pull out and stuck her tongue at Sora while flashing the girl a teasing smile.

"Don't get too excited yet~" she said playfully, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 pm

"MMmmmph~" Sora would let out as Azami's tongue roamed freely over her nipple. Feeling Azami play with her breasts, knowing what was to come was enough to get Sora squirming with anticipation. She let out a little squeal as she felt Azami moving down her body, kissing down her stomach.

However, she couldn't help herself as she felt Azami kiss her snatch, gasping in shock even though she knew it was coming. Feeling Azami's tongue teasing around her was agonizing. "Ohh, Azamiii!" Sora would cry out in frustation, only to let out a loud gasp and moan as she felt the blue haired girl's tongue enter her. One of her hands would cover her mouth in an attempt to stifle her involuntary moaning as she softly rocked her hips in rhythm with Azami's licking, unable to stop herself. As Azami's tongue withdrew into her mouth, Sora couldn't help but let out an extended "Ohhh..."

Looking down at Azami, Sora would "Mmmm..." in response as Azami looked up at her face; completely red with the heat and excitement of it all.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next