by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) Empty Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 am

The door to the locker rooms pulled shut as a light-haired woman stepped out into the sunlight, having just changed from her casual clothes to her swimwear; freshly naked apart from the obvious covered by wearing a simple dark blue bikini, her hair naturally falling down her back. Emma Hirose sighed as her eyelids rested hazel eyes momentarily; she was feeling too much stress and urgently needed to de-stress. Apart from butterflies and natural nervousness in starting a new job she worried a little too much about how she came across to other girls, she had looked at the AFW's public Friction roster before signing up and got the unwelcome impression she was starting her career a little too late, she saw a lot of pre-20 woman on that list and didn't want to be an older contender who was unmistakably greenhorn. Last night when she found out the AFW provided practically everything to its girls -especially a POOL- Emma was almost ecstatic, this was one of her favourite ways to relax! She hadn't been allowed much time for personal R&R while in the air force and now that she had pursued wrestling as a fun career, a more direct and personal way to meet adversaries and forge friendships on the ground rather than in the sky, well it was like she was a little kid again.

Emma looked around as she marched over to one of the pool lanes, crouching at the edge of the pool then shooting her legs out over the edge, bare feet testing the water - it was nice and warm enough, not as warm as she took her showers but certainly would feel great on a day like this. The instant her toes became enveloped by water her stoic, stiff, militarily-cold aura cracked hard as a wide smile spread across her face and she giggled quietly to herself. It took a few seconds but it finally dawned on Emma that another person was nearby.

"Hm? Ah sorry, I get lost in my thoughts every now-and-then." Emma pre-emptively apologized as she slipped forward into the water, hands shooting out to grab the markers along the lane borders and looking over her shoulder past her now-dampening hair at whomever was nearby.

Last edited by 11311 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 am

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) 3bASqSz.jpg

Aoko had decided to go to the swimming pool today as she was looking to calm down a bit and unwind, so far she had done quite a bit of training with a few people, like Rei, Sephora and as of late John a pretty good tension fighter, all of that had made it so that she had become rather tired, her current trainers were not easy going as she had become quite worn out from doing all that and in the meantime shooting her new movie and being a part of a few AFW matches, the past few weeks had been quite hectic for Aoko Reinhardt and right now she had a free day, so she was doing all she could in order to calm down and just have a bit of fun.

She had gotten to the pool early and at that time there was no one there and she was there alone and in a peaceful environment, with that Aoko had spent a few hours swimming already about 2 and had decided to take a break, so she had sat herself down on a sun chair to relax a bit, to such a degree that she almost had started to take a nap. But she was disturbed from that when she heard the new person come in, getting Aoko to look up and follow the girl until she jumped into the pool when the red head had started to walk up towards the girl, when she heard what she said Aoko would jump up a bit in surprise. " Ah?! No, no worries. Just figured I should y-you know, say Hi and all. So Hi! My name Is Aoko, Aoko Reinhardt." Aoko said with a smile as she would slip into the pool and then attempt to head up to the girl to offer her hand to to girl for a handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 am

"Aoko, sorry I didn't notice you I-.. just repeated myself didn't I?" Emma sighed, then turned around to face the redhead proper. "Hm, you know if I hadn't jumped in so fast I'd have tried to play all naughty and sneaky and pulled you in with me. But thanks for saving me the trouble!" Emma laughed, grinning and winking at Aoko. A readhead AND a grade-S body? Awesome! The snowy-haired woman gently shook Aoka's hand, Emma's free arm coming around to half-hug, half-balance in the water; slightly holding onto the flame-haired wrestler for balance. Emma wasn't truly fearful, just a little unsure about wading in water without something for her arms to grab.

"Aoko Reinhardt. Pretty beautiful name, and you're quite a looker too." Emma smiled warmly. "Something about you feels F.O.B just like me.. to be honest I'm really relieved I ran into a nice person on my first day. My name's Emma Hirose, it's nice to meet you Aoka. So you came out here to unwind too? Then again there's not much else to jump into a pool for I guess..."

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 am

Aoko smiled a bit as she looked on at the girl in front of her, quite an attractive girl who was a bit taller than she was and frankly just generally a bit bigger than she was and she looked very fit and quite attractive as well, a very pleasant sight for the Aoko to see, though she was forced to blush and stutter a bit when Emma said what she did, the white haired girl who was quite attractive saying such a fun and teasing phrase right of the bat like that simply made it into a bit of an embarrassing situation for the girl. " E-eh ? P-pull me down ? " Aokoa had a visible blush on her face.

When she looked on at the girl who started to flatter her like she did Aoko still blushed a bit but soon enough she would pull herself together and look on at Emma. " Well ? Thank you." Aoko let out as she shook Emma's as she would then hear what the girl said. Aoko smiled gently and soon enough would nod " Well I can same the same things about you Emma, though I am not brand new, I haven't been here for all too long." Aoko said as she would have to ask " Yeah I came here to unwind. But What is ...F.O.B exactly ?" Aoko asked with a little bit of confused look on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 am

"N-nnevermind, I was just teasing you. All my past acquaintances say I'm very bad at that because I'm too honest, well they're right." Emma sighed softly, then giggled. "There I go again, impossibly honest and too eager to stop myself from telling a complete stranger like you about me. Sorry, Aoko.

As for that expression, F.O.B, fresh-off-the-boat or just off-the-boat... Ahh crap. Is actually a rather insulting American term denoting migrants slow to adjust to the host country, my apologies I'd forgotten the meaning and used it in haste!"
Emma reflexively dodged her head backwards about 10cm, eyes squeezed shut in backing away but still definitely within arm's reach and expecting retaliation.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 am

Aoko looked on with a pretty confused face on Emma, the girl was a bit weird but she didn't see anything that was bad about her, she was looking to be a pretty nice girl. " Ah, It's not bad to be honest though." Aoko let out as she then heard what else Emma said, which was making her Aoko giggle a bit herself. " Don't worry about it Emma-san, It's nice to hear a bit about you." Aoko said as she nodded her head to Emma with a bit of a smile.

When Emma though started to tell her what her words meant Aoko looked a bit confused and then she looked a bit ponderous for a moment. But then when Emma dodged her head back a bit Aoko would simply blink her eyes a bit. " A-are you ok ? " Aoko asked as she seemed even more confused than before. She wondered what Emma did, it did look as if she was trying to move out of the way from a punch or something, but that thought only confused Aoko more as she wondered why Emma would think that she would hit her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 am

After a couple seconds had passed, Emma tentatively opened her eyes. When she saw Aoko wasn't even hostile - confused actually- Emma's cheeks burned red in embarrassment. "K-kind of okay. O-oh.. my bad. I learned very quickly that if I was out-of-line or said something insulting to just about anyone usually either a heavily physical or very humiliating punishment followed. I immediately presumed you were about to take offence to that remark and strike me for it.. guess I have yet to un-learn those behavioural reactions yet." The white-haired woman sighed. "An unfortunate side-effect of being raised by a mother in the military I guess. My social graces are far from acceptable, I bet you can tell." Her smile (hopefully) appeared reassuring, though ultimately and unintentionally somewhat self-pitying.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 am

Aoko looked on a bit as Emma's blushing face as she started to speak like she did and it caused Aoko to let out a little giggle as she would take a step closer to the white haired beauty and place her hand on Emma's shoulder and look into the girls eyes for a second. " Don't worry about it, I wouldn't do that. Besides you did apologize already so it's cool." Aoko let out as she would nod to Emma and then pull her hand away from Emma's shoulder, " You were raised military style ? Wow...bet you must be pretty strong." Aoko let out as she was actually pretty impressed with that but she saw how Emma looked and then decided to move her hand up to the top of Emma's head and gently pat at it with a bright smile on her own face. " Hehe don't worry about it. You can always learn or find people who accept it. " Aoko let out before she would turn around and slowly start to swim around a bit, " Wanna take a swim with me ? Maybe talk whilst we swim ?" Aoko asked as she would swim backwards looking on at Emma.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 pm

The older white-haired woman's eyes sunk low to the water between Aoko and herself as she sought an explanation. "Sure it taught me what to do when that close to a target, But Aoko it's hardly an advantage compared to those with experience and real, in-depth knowledge of pro-wrestling. Like those girls from the old Wrestle Angels group for example. Besides I have a feeling my inexperience is gonna lead me to a loss for my first match regardless." Emma was unsure how to react as Aoko began petting her, but only for a blink. That warmth from this inviting smile of hers just made Emma feel so welcomed and judged without prejudice.. Friendly and filled with care. Almost forgot there were beautiful people like you still around, dammit it feels so nice-wh-whaaat? Better not be crying now! The snowy-haired ex-pilot felt a strong and sudden warmth push forward behind her eyes and hastily brushed her free hand over them to discourage tears tracing down her cheeks.

"Eh-eeeh? What did you say? S-sorry Aoko-chan I lost focus for a momen-Yeah! Swimming with you sounds like some real fun. I mean it's why I came down here after all. Would you like me to move over a lane so we don't bump into each other or what?" Emma's smile broadened as she giggled, her emotions finally stabilizing into an unfamiliar, but never unwelcome happiness.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 am

Aoko couldn't help but look on a bit concerned herself as she watched Emma for a second, " It's not like your are the only one who is inexperienced. I am still kind of inexperienced. Which is kind of a bummer, but it's not like it's the world if you lose your first match. I did fairly well though and that's why people start to like you as a wrestler. I supposed it's rare to win your first match in anything." Aoko said as she tried to reassure Emma a bit by sharing her own experiences.

When she saw how Emma moved her hands under her eyes she kind of widened her eyes and would remove her hand of Emma, " Ah! Sorry! didn't mean to make you cry or anything...sorry I'll be quiet now." Aoko let out as she would then swim a bit. " No no, it's okay if we do one lane if that's what you want." Aoko said before she would shake her head a bit, " I'll shut up now." Aoko said as she was kind of embarrassed over the fact that she said she would quiet but now had spoken again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next