Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Av'12 AFW Title Match

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Av'12 AFW Title Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Av'12 AFW Title Match

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

"Haah..That's right...you haven't broke me..and you can't..nothing you can do.." Heather let out, grinning as she would lean herself back on the corner. She nodded her head as she laughed a little before pushing herself off, standing up fully and supporting herself as she narrowed her eyes, glaring over at Angel.

"I'm..not..losing to you...I'm not a slut...I'm not a doll for everyone to rape and humiliate..I'm..going to become champion tonight..I'll prove to you how good I am.." Heather let out as she approached the girl carefully, keeping herself a bit low to watch Angel's legs, knowing by experience that's what hits hardest on her. "It's almost over.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 am

"You'll become champion over my dead body, slut..." Angel calmly replied back to Heather, putting a nasty emphasis on the final word, her lips twisting up in the form of a cruel grin. "I'm far better than you'll ever be, and I'm about to prove it...right...now!"

When her final word escaped her lips, Angel suddenly lunged towards her approaching opponent, taking great care not to get too reckless in her movement, not expending any extra energy she didn't need to. She had to make every movement and every attack count, knowing this match would be over at any moment. As she came in towards Heather, her arm drew back, then launched straight forward towards Heather's face, in a hard, fast right hook, hoping to catch her hated foe off-guard with the sudden attack.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 am

"If that's what I have to do." Heather let out, her face as serious as it could get as she deepened her glare at Angel, the grin on her face completely gone. She was sick of how low the girl thought of her and she just didn't get it. She worked her ass off to get where she was, and Angel for some reason resented her.

Then, Angel would suddenly lunge out towards her, causing Heather's eyes to widen. If the girl connected here, she knew that it would probably go downhill for Heather from that point on. As the girl swung her fist, Heather would quickly duck down, just slightly enough to avoid it in time, putting all her energy into just pushing off and trying to slam into Angel, attempting to hit her with a tackle like move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 am

Angel's eyes went wide as her punch sailed right over Heather's head, completely whiffing as it missed the woman. Before she had time to draw back and launch another attack, she felt Heather lunging into her, taking her down to the mat, slamming the Latina's body hard into the canvas.

"URGFH!" The mangled grunt escaped Angel's lips as she struck the mat, her body quaking beneath Heather's own as she fell onto her back. A rush of pain ran up her spine, but she knew she couldn't afford to lie here in agony. She may have been down, but she was yet to be out, knowing that if she just lied there too long that things would go sour for her. Glaring up at Heather with hate filled eyes, she did the first thing she thought of, the natural impulse that had saved her in situations like this before. Up came her long legs, trying to wrap themselves around Heather's waist before the woman could get up off of the Latina, Angel wanting to trap Heather on top of her with a tight body scissors.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 am

Heather let out a little grunt as the two slammed down onto the mat. Heather groaned out, trying her best to regain herself more as she shook her head. She looked down at Angel, returning that hateful glare before she felt the girl's strong legs wrap around her waist. "G-gaagh!!" Heather let out in pain, gritting her teeth as she shook her head. The pain shot straight through her body immediately, her body telling her to call it quits, but she just wouldn't have it.

She tried to retaliate, she would crawl up and reach for Angel's throat, trying to get both of her hands around it and squeeze as hard as she could, trying to choke the girl out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:42 am

Angel began to squeeze Heather's waist in-between her thighs, confident that she could use the scissor to finally end this, to end this long, tiring match once and for all. With every bit of energy she could muster, she tried to put the squeeze harder on Heather, trying to crush her waist within her powerful legs.

However, she only had a few brief moments to fully enjoy the feeling, to enjoy the sounds of Heather's pain. Before she knew it, Heather's hands were clamped around Angel's neck, starting to choke the leggy Latina as hard as she could. Angel began to gag, to cough and gasp for precious air, knowing that she was suddenly in trouble. Desperately, her hands shot up, trying to grab Heather's arms around her wrists, trying to pull back her hands as hard as she could to stop the choking, feeling herself growing weaker with each passing moment. As she pulled on Heather's wrists in hopes of freeing herself, her scissors loosened up a bit, the Latina trying to use some of that strength to help break Heather's grasp, but not wanting to fully break her hold on Heather, not yet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:57 am

"Gh..just..let go and give up!!" Heather let out, trying her hardest to squeeze Angel as hard as she possibly could with her hands around her neck, really trying to choke the girl out. She shook her head as Angel reached out for her wrists, trying to pull her hands away. Unfortunately for Heather, she knew the girl was stronger than she was, and she was feeling her arms slowly become separated from Angel's neck.

"D-damnit!!" Heather let out, though at the same time she felt Angel's scissor hold loosening. She needed to take that chance. If Angel was breaking her hold, Heather needed to break Angel's hold as well. She would bring her feet up, trying her hardest to push up with them to try and forcefully lift herself out of the scissor hold, just so she could try and slam her waist into Angels.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 am

"N...no!!" Angel forced out, as she felt Heather's hands slipping from her neck. The moment they came loose, she sucked in a huge lungful of air, grateful to be freed from the choke, however brief it may have been. She suddenly realized that she had let her legs become slightly looser, and quickly tried to tighten the submission back up, wanting to not let Heather get free from her crushing hold. Unfortunately for her, Heather was already starting to rise up, trying to stand despite Angel's legs still hanging around her waist. She wanted to react, to do something, but before she could act, Heather came crashing back down, slamming her waist into Angel's own.

"Gyaah!" Another cry passed Angel's lips, her legs falling from Heather's waist completely. She glared up at Heather hatefully again after the attack, wincing at the feeling of the quick attack on her, but just a bit too stunned to try and react just yet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 am

Heather breathed in and out heavily as she was able to break from Angel's grasp, still not fully working straight since that superkick. Her body was running on E and she needed to end this as quickly as possible, or she would be ended in just as quick. Slamming her waist down onto Angel's, she felt the girl finally stop her attacks, giving her a chance to get herself the upperhand hopefully. It was her one shot to do so.

"This is what you...could have ended me with..if you didn't waste so much time dancing like the slut you call me." Heather let out before she quickly tried to scoot up Angel. Trying to pin her arms down to the mat and get her in a facesit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Angel's eyes went wide, as she felt Heather starting to move, trying to scoot up her body. As the woman began to speak, Angel realized what she was up to.

And there was no way in hell she was going to let Heather get a humiliating win over her like that.

When Heather began to move up, Angel let out a loud, angry scream at her. There was too much riding on this match for her, to let Heather win now. Her entire AFW career up to this point had led to this match, to this last chance to win the title. Her matches against Akashi and Sarah. Her complete dominance of the upper parts of the AFW rankings list. Everything rode on her winning this match, to stopping Heather now. If she couldn't turn things around now, then everything she had ever done up to this point would mean nothing.

So Angel screamed at Heather, letting out all of her hate towards the woman, all of her frustrations, and all of her determination. When Heather reached down to try and pin Angel's arms, the Latina bucked the lower part of her body up, letting her long, powerful legs flex upwards. She was trying to grab Heather around the head with them, and if she could do that, she would pull the woman down, onto her back in front of Angel, letting the Latina sit up and try to reverse Heather into a sudden pin of her own!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next