Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 8 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 am

Ai laied on Serenity and wrapped her legs around her head as she waited for her to do the same befor squeezing " sure bitch what ever you say" Ai said as she wanted nothing more then to beat Serenity now as she formulated a play to also humiliate Serenity as well once this started

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 8 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 am

Serenity wrapped her legs around Ai’️s head, and, once she had a secure hold, both girls began squeezing, and the headscissors contest—the final showdown in their long, brutal humiliation match—began.

Serenity had her own plan to further humiliate Ai while they were in this mutually torturous hold. Though Ai’️s powerful kawaii legs were putting intense, searing pressure on her head, she managed to stick her tongue out, jabbing it right into Ai’️s tight asshole for a cold, slippery surprise.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 am

Ai squeezed her legs tight around serenity as she knew what to do, she reached one of her hand around Serenity's Asshole and pushed her finger into it as she did that she felt her own Asshole get jabbed by Serenity tongue , Ai would have said something snarky but she had a little moan come out of her mouth and need to say air as she keep squeezing her head scissors harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 am

Serenity shivered as she felt one of her opponent’️s fingers slide into her asshole, prodding at her delicate insides. “Oooooh…” she moaned, but she was not about to let that distract her from the task at hand. She grabbed one of Ai’️s ass cheeks in each hand, spreading her ass open wide, and spat directly on the girl’️s asshole, using a finger to rub it in and even push some of the saliva up inside.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 am

Ai spine shiverd form the tactic Serenity did to her asshole as she tried to up the anti by moving her head a bit so her tongue was able to lick Serenity's pussy and her nose would prob into her asshole while she also used her hands to massage Serenity's butt . She was not desprate yet but she was willing to do anything to win

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 am

Serenity gasped as Ai's tongue penetrated her pussy. At the same time, the girl's nose tickled her asshole. And, to top it all off, she began massaging Serenity's bottom with both hands! It was an incredible sensation, and Serenity was getting a little turned on, her pussy juices spilling out onto Ai's tongue.

Not to be outdone, she quickly moved her head so that she, too, could poke at Ai's pussy with her tongue, while her nose and hands continued to work the girl's butt. She was not in trouble yet, but she was slowly but surely running out of air, becoming a little light-headed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 am

Ai moaned abit as she felt Serenity copy her again as she thought Serenity couldn't do anything that Ai didn't do first. Feeling turned on and being light headed now Ai was licking Serenity's pussy more and more trying to push her Tongue into her opponents pussy as her nose and hands kept up the pace and increased a little bit after a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 am

Serenity's tongue matched Ai's tongue stroke for stroke, each exploring deeper and deeper into her bitter rival's pussy. Meanwhile, Serenity decided to once againa attack Ai's ass more directly, prying the cheeks apart and now inserting two fingers into her ass itself, trying to probe at the girl's delicate insides.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 am

Ai worked Serenity's tongue as best she could as she felt Serenity matching her ever step of the way but she then let out a gasp of surprise once Serenity pushed her two finger into Ai's ass feeling very turned on and losing more air Ai redoubled her efforts as she would match Serenity move for move pushing her fingers into her asshole and also using her other hand to spank Serenity bring back the spanking dual and ready to take her on in it as she squeezed her leggs harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:35 am

Serenity’️s face contorted into a bizarre look of agony and arousal as Ai matched her move for move, her fingers entering Serenity’️s ass just as Serenity’️s entered Ai’️s. Suddenly, Ai began spanking Serenity again, and Serenity, more than happy to continue the spanking contest which she had won decisively earlier, returned the favor, working on turning Ai’️s ass the brightest shade of red possible.

Slowly, though, Serenity was growing dizzier, as Ai’️s crushing headscissors began to deprive her of the air she needed to stay awake.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next