» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 6 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

Ai smirked as she kept spanking Serenity as her ass was stinging form the pain but she kept spanking not wanting to lose to Serenity " you think your all that but you know what your not your just a sad sad little girl who thinks she can beat someone like me " Ai said as she would spank harder " your ass if even mre red then mine bitch it must hurt so much" Ai teased her free hand would go behind serenity's back and undo her bra so she was fully naked

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 6 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

When Serenity felt her bra fall away, she immediately reached around Ai’️s back to get rid of hers, as well. Both bras fluttered to the mat, leaving the two combatants wearing nothing but their birthday suits.

“You really think my ass is more red than yours is?” Serenity scoffed. “Please. You should see yours right now! It’️s as red as a tomato! There’️s no way you’️ll outspank me, you dumb bitch!” She redoubled her efforts, doing her best to make Ai’️s ass glow bright crimson.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:58 am

Ai smirked after she and Serenity were now naked as she kept her best to spank her opponent's ass harder as her ass was hurting now "please you cant beat me yours is much redder then mine " Ai laughed as she thought this might go on for a long time and growing bored of spanking Serenity Ai stopped and grabbed her pussy and fingered her " why dont you give up now bitch" Ai said

fingering her opponent Ai would try and lift up Serenity and slam her down on the mat as best she could, If able to do that Ai would sit on serenity's face and grind her pussy onto her opponents face

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 am

"Do you want to compare them, bitch? Maybe we should have the audience vote on whose ass is redder," Serenity suggested, though she didn't really want to take the time to do something like that. She just wanted to make Ai beg for mercy. When Ai stopped spanking, Serenity laughed and raised a fist in the air. "What, you don't want to keep spanking? That proves it—my ass is better!"

She didn't have much time to celebrate, as Ai rammed her fingers into Serenity's pussy once again. More than happy to continue the sexfight, Serenity retaliated, jamming her fingers into Ai's vagina and thumbing her clit roughly. "I'll never give up to you!" she growled. Suddenly, she was lifted up by Ai and thrown to the mat, and found Ai's slimy pussy forced into her face.

Thinking quickly, Serenity tried to latch her teeth onto Ai's pussy lips, hoping that the assault would be enough to force the girl to get off of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 am

Ai scuffed at Serenity's claim " it doesn't prove anything when you didn't make me say anything about submitting to you " Ai said as seh rubbed her pussy on her opponents face " just lay there and take it like a good slut bitch" Ai commanded .

As Ai was laughing at Serenity about rubbing her pussy in she scream out in pain fomr the bite "bitch!! " Ai yelled and got off her rubbing her pussy lips softly around where she was bitten " ill make you pay for that !" yelling in pain as she tried to get up on her feet or rather jump at Serenity and pin her down

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 am

"Oh, you'll make me pay for it? I don't think so!" Serenity said, spitting out the pussy juices which Ai had managed to rub into her mouth. "You got exactly what you deserve, and I'm going to give you some more!" She leapt at Ai, colliding with her in midair and sending both of them to the mat.

Getting to her knees, Serenity tried to slam her fist into Ai's pussy, trying to maximize the pain which she must have already been feeling after the bite.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

Ai growled as they collided and were on their knees sure enough Ai had the same idea Serenity had for her as she would also slam her fist into Serenity's pussy at the same moment, feeling the fist hit her pussy Ai yelled out in more pain closing one eye form the pain Ai would grab on to Serenity's hair and pull it hard wanting to pull some hairs off her scalp while she would also bite onto Serenity's nipples to

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

Serenity yelled as she felt Ai’️s fist slam into her pussy, forcing her to double over. All of a sudden, Ai was yanking her by the hair, bending Serenity backwards so that she could sink her teeth into Serenity’️s already tortured breasts. “Fuck!” Serenity cried, sending her fist crashing into Ai’️s pussy again and again, trying to force the girl to release her. She entangled her other hand in Ai’️s hair, returning the hairpulling favor, trying to pry her mouth away from her nipples.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 am

Ai tried to keep bitting on Serenity's nipples but the pain was to much as she let go yelling out in pain " why you !" Ai yelled her hail pulled but she would keep pulling Serenity's and also returned the favor for the pussy punches wiht her own as it seemed none of them were going to give up in this match or would be embarrassed enough to submit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 am

Serenity whimpered as Ai started throwing punches into her pussy, as well. It was obvious that the girls’️ attacks would only continue to increase in intensity until one or the other eventually prevailed. Serenity was determined to be the one who came out on top.

Letting go of Ai’️s hair, Serenity smirked. “Let’️s revisit that red ass of yours, shall we?” she growled, using one hand to spank her opponent while she continued to punch Ai in the cunt with the other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next