Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 5 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Ai growl more when Serenity teased her but smirked now that it was Serenity on Ai's lap " you say im the bad girl but your the baby and needs a good spanking bitch!" Ai said as she started to spank Serenity's ass and laughed " aw i think its red already " Ai sang but she wasn't done yet she would push her fingers into Serenity's pussy and start fingering her wanting ot make her cum after she had her fun with spanking her

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 5 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 pm

"I'm—not the baby!" Serenity whimpered, biting her lower lip as Ai spanked her. Suddenly, the girl shoved her fingers into Serenity's pussy. "Oh, fuck!" Serenity gasped, wiggling as she felt herself become turned on, even as her ass grew redder and redder.

"Get off of me! It's your turn again!" Serenity yelled, grabbing Ai by the hair and trying to reverse their positions once again, planning to pick up just where she had left off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Ai laughed at Serenity as she fingered her abit " oh sure not a baby huh" Ai said but just as Ai manage to reverse everything Serenity would do the same however Ai would try to stop Serenity by rolling her off her lap and back away a bit "im not letting you spank me again bitch!" Ai said as she backed away and waited for Serenity to follow to unleash her next attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Serenity was frustrated when Ai rolled away from her, preventing her from spanking her again. She stood up, dusting herself off. "Ha, I knew it," Serenity said, grinning, "your butt is way too weak to take any more spanking. I bet you would submit in ten seconds if I got you in my lap again." She turned her lower body towards Ai, allowing the other girl to look at her own rear end. "My butt's much better than yours. You could spank me for an hour and I wouldn't give up. I guess that's just part of being so much better than you!"

Serenity stuck her tongue out, hoping to antagonize Ai into making the next attack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Ai almost fell for the taunt but smirked at Serenity instead of rushing at her " oh sure sure but thats cuz you dont have an ass at all " Ai said getting to her feet " only reason why i rolled away was cuz i got bored of spanking something thats not there "Ai taunted back as turned around showing her ass at Serenity" you know you want an ass as perfect as mine" Ai huffed and patter her ass softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:41 pm

"Oh, I don't have an ass? That's funny," Serenity said, mirroring Ai's smirk as she patted her own ass. "If asses could dream, mine would be the one that yours would dream of. There's no comparison between my butt and yours." When Ai rubbed and patted her ass, Serenity laughed. "Ha, aww, look at the little baby with her little red tushy. Did I spank you too hard?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 pm

"please you and this whole crowd knows that im better then you in ever way "Ai said walking over to Serenity "my assets are things you could only dream of and you know know it " Ai said pushing herself at Serenity " i had enough of your lame taunts bitch " Ai growled as she would try and give a quick slap at Serenity's face befor she would push serenity to the turnbuckles or ropes

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Serenity winced as Ai slapped her and pushed her up against the ropes. She was still smirking, proud that her taunting had managed to get under the other girl's skin. "If you think your assets are so great, what're you afraid of?" Serenity continued, reaching around Ai's back and once again beginning to spank her. "Come on, let's see how long you can last. I doubt it'll be for more than a few seconds."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Ai smirked abit " fine then bitch lets see who last longer form being spanked " Ai said as she would reach to Serenity's back and spank her ass as well though Serenity had a bit of a head start Ai was sure she could beat her but to add some pleasure for Serenity Ai would also lick her neck while she spanked her as much as she could "anytime you want to give up just say the word "

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:17 am

Serenity laughed. “Aww, how cute, you think you can beat me, huh? Those are big words from a big baby!” She kept up her spanking assault, even as Ai began to whack her ass in retaliation. Serenity pushed her opponent backwards, so that she was no longer forced up against the ropes. Now the two stood in the middle of the ring, matching each other spank for spank.

“Oh, no, Ai! Look how red your ass is already! You sure you don’️t want to give up? I know how much this must hurt!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next