» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 7 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am

Ai yelled out as Serenity keep punching her pussy as she had enough of Serenity now. trying to grab Serenity arms and pull them away from her Ai would yell out " i had enough of your stupid attemps to make me submit " pushing her self over Serenity Ai need to get her on her back as she would wrap her legs around serenity's to give the crowed a good veiw of their pussy's

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 7 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:11 am

Serenity grunted as Ai pushed her backwards, tangling their legs together and preventing Serenity from getting any more good shots at Ai’️s pussy. “Damn it…” she growled, trying to free her arms. “Oh, you will submit. There’️s no way that I would lose to you!”

If she could free her arms from Ai’️s hold, Serenity would reach up and once again grab Ai’️s nipples, resuming her twisting.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Ai trired hard to keep Serenity's hands trap but she wasn't able to and soon felt her nipples were twisted and she screamed in pain " ahh bitch!" Ai said and bite on Serenity's neck as she would finger her pussy " how do you like being fingered infornt off all these people huh bitch?" Ai said as she finger Senenity while spreading her legs more so the crowd can have a good look

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 am

Serenity groaned as she felt Ai sink her teeth into her neck. The groan turned to a loud moan of arousal when the girl began fingering her, once again getting Serenity's juices flowing. She was not about to allow this bitch to make her cum for a second time, so she reluctantly let go of Ai's nipples. With one hand, she would press against the girl's shoulder, trying to shove her away; with the other, Serenity would reach down and claw at Ai's pussy, trying to force her to let go of Serenity's womanhood to tend to her own brutalized private parts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am

Ai smirked as she heard Serenity moan " that's right bitch moan for your better" Ai said but feeling Serenity let go of her nipples was a bad sign for Ai as she felt one hand push her shoulder and then the other hand clawing her pussy which caused her to scream in pain " ahhh you bitch " Ai yelled as she tried to get away letting go of Serenity's legs and rolling off and away form her

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 am

“Who’️s the bitch, huh?” Serenity retorted, smiling viciously as she dug her talons into Ai’️s vulnerable pussy. “I’️ll rip your pussy to pieces, you little flat-chested slut. Come on, you know you can’️t beat me, bitch!”

She laughed as Ai started rolling away from her. “Come on, what are you afraid of?” Serenity called after her. “You afraid of me proving I’️m better than you again? I already spanked you until you gave up, and I can beat you in any other contest, too!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:16 am

Ai glared at Serenity as she started to claim she was better then her " shut up bitch you know your not now stop thinking you are i was surpose to humilate you and make you cry why are you so stubborn " Ai yelled abit frustrated with serenity and getting fed up with her

"you want to prove your better then me fine then lets prove it what ever contest you want ill bet you at it " Ai said as she crawled back to her when her pussy was not in pain anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am

Serenity laughed in Ai’️s face as she came crawling back towards her. “You really want to do that, bitch? Go up against me in any way I can think of? You never had a chance at making me cry—this match has been mine from the start, skank, and now that you’️re obviously hurting, it’️s the perfect time to finish you off and leave you sobbing in the middle of this ring.”

“Here’️s my challenge,” she continued, pointing threateningly at Ai. “Think carefully before you accept it, because whoever loses this one loses the entire match. And that’️s gonna be you. I challenge you to a headscissors contest. We get down on the mat, and we each squeeze the other’️s head between our legs until one of us passes out. Winner can do whatever she wants to the unconscious loser.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 am

Ai glared daggers at her opponent as she laughed at her " yeah to shut you up and show you im better then you in every way " Ai then thought hard on the challenge "fine then bitch to prove your nothing compared to me bitch " Ai yelled out was tired form this match but she would refuse to lose this against Serenity and would love nothing more then to beat her and she will do everything she can to

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Serenity nodded. “Fine. Headscissors contest. No submissions—whoever squeezes the other until she passes out is the winner. I hope you’️re ready, slut, because I’️m about to squeeze that head of yours until your stupid, ugly face explodes.”

She laid down on the mat, sticking her head out so that Ai could get her legs around it, while, at the same time, opening her legs so that Ai could place her head between them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next