Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 4 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Ai was getting to her feet while Serenity was talking about how she was going to be the one to destroy her. " you know you cant beat me so stop thinking your can " Ai said as she glared at Serenity but as soon as she glared Serenity had her hands in Ai bra and started to yank on her nipples "Ahh!!...bitch!" Ai yelled out as she was face with the pain form her nipples but instead of trying to pull Serenity's nipples in pay back Ai would grab on the Burnett's clit and tried to yank it but the pain form her nipples didn't help her much

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 4 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Serenity smiled as her opponent yelled out in pain. "Yeah, come on, you think you can beat me? You're dead wrong!" she taunted, but was suddenly taken aback when Ai latched onto her clit and pulled. Serenity's eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh, fuck!" she yelled. "S-stop that!" She redoubled her efforts, doing her best to force Ai into submission through nipple torture before the girl could do the same to her working on her clit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Ai yelled out in pain as her attacks to Serenity's clit only made things worse for Ai as the Burnett keep pulling her her nipples. Ai only used one hand to pull on Serenity's clit leaving he other hand free as she would use her free hand to slap Serenity across the face as hard as she could as tears were forming on her eyes " let go of me bitch!" Ai yelled out as she slapped Serenity hoping it be enough for her to let go

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Serenity tried to keep her hold on Ai's nipples, but eventually the slapping was enough to force her to let go and take a step back. She raised her hand to her cheek, which was already red from Ai's desperate assault. "If you can't take it, how about you just submit to me?" Serenity suggested, sneering. "It'll save me some trouble."

She raised her hands, ready for Ai's next attack. "Come on, come get some more!" she taunted.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Ai rubbed her nipples softly as Serenity backed away as she glared at her " I will never submit to you bitch so dont bother "Ai said as she would try and lock up with Serenity again but as she she would lock up with her Ai would grab on Serenity's legs in an attempt to trip her but stay standing up

if Ai was able to get serenity on her back Ai would grab her ankles and spread her legs wide "here have some bitch!!" Ai would yell out and try to plant her foot on Serenity's pussy and stomp on it. that is if Ai was able to trip and get Serenity on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Serenity screamed as Ai stomped on her pussy. “Fuck!” she hissed, trying to cross her legs to protect herself. “Get off of me, you little slut!”

Serenity tried to grab at Ai’️s legs, tripping her up and bringing her down to the mat as well. If she couldn’️t, Serenity would be at a major disadvantage—and she wasn’️t about to let her opponent gain any sort of leverage against her, with the fight being as close as it was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:44 pm

"why dont you make me " Ai yelled back as she kept stomping Serenity's pussy though it was harder when she crossed her legs or tried to "who are you calling little bit-wha!" cut off mid sentence as Ai was also tripped as she fell on her back and let go of Serenity's ankle " ahh slut" Ai said but she sat up and rubbed her head and also needed to get some recover time as the fall took the wind out of her abit but not alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Trying to act quickly, Serenity crawled over to Ai and grabbed her by her hair. "I've had just about enough of you. Here's what's going to happen: I'm going to make you cry like a little baby in front of everyone, and you're going to lay there and take it, whether you like it or not!" Having said that, Serenity turned Ai over and pulled her across her lap.

"You've been a very bad girl," she teased. "Do you know what happens to bad girls? They get spanked!" With that, Serenity brought her palm down hard on Ai's ass, beginning to spank the girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 pm

"ahh my hair!" Ai whined when Serenity grabbed her hair "your not the only one that had enough bitch!" Ai growled but she wasn't able to attack her was Serenity pull her on her lap "bitch let go of me " Ai said as she struggled to turn over

" ah slut!!" Ai yelp being spanked and feeling her ass jiggle and sting " why you !!" Ai was fumming mad now as she tried turning over and grab Serenity's hair to pull her down in attemp to reveser their positions

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"Look at your little red butt!" Serenity sang, happy with her temporary dominance. It did not last for long, however, and Serenity yelped as Ai grabbed onto her hair, but kept spanking the girl in a desperate attempt to force a submission before she lost this advantage. "No way! You're not going to—wah!" she cried out, as Ai successfully managed to pull Serenity off of her. Their positions were reversed, now, as Serenity found herself pulled onto Ai's lap.

"Rrgh...let go of me!" Serenity growled, struggling against her opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next