Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sisterhood brings Responsibility

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility - Page 4 Empty Re: Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Anja had to giggle and slightly laugh at the embarrassed girl, patting her innocently on the shoulder.
„It is not important. I just wanted to know if it's true. Congratulations, Heather. Natasha is fine.“
She did not say that she already had known Natasha before she came to AFW, that was something the French vixen could tell her soon to be girlfriend by herself or not tell her at all.
„Why does everything have to be important? I just wanted to have a little girls talk with you. From sister to sister. No trap, no blackmail, nothing.“

And although that was the truth, she could not be quiet regarding the reason Heather had been afraid before, smilling openly as she meant no harm or ill will with it.
„ Of course I could also make it a more Sunderland like experience, with abuse and sub/dom relationship if you like that more?“

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility - Page 4 Empty Re: Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 pm

"A-aah.." Heather let out, blushing even further at Anja's congratulatory words. She just shuffled around a bit, averting her eyes as she did. She wasn't really looking to make her possible relationship with Natasha well known, but it was pretty clear it was unavoidable. It was alright when it came down to it, Heather wasn't ashamed or anything for liking Natasha, but it seemed to all be coming out so soon. "Well I dunno, taking me here is pretty crazy.." Heather let out before she heard her next words.

Heather's face turned a deep red at Anja's words, looking around a bit as she shuffled around even more. "Wh-what makes you think I-I would like that?? A-and a Sunderland like experience?? Wh-what's that supposed to mean??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm

„As I said: I am crazy but not insane. I also feel displaced at normal surroundings, so I sought the company of bikers, trained hot chicks in seedy clubs, stripped, prostituted where it was legal, or wandered around with no aim at all. Therefore I brought you here. It's my home in a certain way.“
Heather was cute when she was shy, but Anja was not one to hold behind the mountain with her opinion.

„C'mon, Heather. We had this some minutes ago, didn't we? I bulldozed you with ease and it took you several minutes to mount an offense of any kind. And from what I've seen, a Sunderland experience is your adorable struggle until you give in to your desire and submit completely.“
Anja had no problem telling this from the point of an observation, slightly patting Heather on the shoulder.
„Not that I wouldn't want to do you, but I don't fuck around with girls that seek to establish a relationship.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm

"O-oh I see.." Heather let out at Anja's words, nodding her head. She couldn't even imagine a place like this one being called home, but she figured it was different for every person and she wasn't about to belittle or call out Anja on it. She liked what she wanted to do for her, and Anja seemed like a genuinely good person to have as a friend, or in this situation, close like a sister because of their group.

"A-aahm..I-I.." Heather let out, not knowing how to respond to Anja calling her out. It was pretty true when it came down to it, and Heather looked away, clenching her fists tightly. "Anja..I...like..to be dominated..sometimes...o-ok!?!? I-I'm only telling you this because...we're in a close group...s-so...I guess...we should know everything about eachother.." Heather let out, a deep blush on her face. "Nh..D-d-don't you DARE tell ANYONE what I just said. ANY ONE"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Anja was indeed a little bit amused by the antics of Heather. She could understand why this was embarrassing to the girl, but she had chosen the right person to come out with that.
„I won't tell anyone, no worries. Where I come from, subs and doms were the rule and vanilla people the exception. Nothing exceptional to see for me then.“
Although you had to be truly vanilla to not see that in Heather after seeing a match where she was brutalized in the sensual department, but most people probably liked to think that she was just too cute and honorable or nice to be dominant in hentai.

But something other came into her mind too, as Heather had said that they should know such things as they were now in a close group.
„Want to ask me something then? You know, cause you said that we should get to know each other.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm

"Really..." Heather let out, a little interested in what Anja was talking about. The way she spoke it was like she felt the dom/sub relationship being quite commonplace, and it was clearly something in her past that made it so. Heather would be lying if she said that she didn't want to hear more about it, and Anja's next question was sort of a provoking agent to make her ask.

"Well..." Heather let out, shuffling around a bit as she looked down. "You keep..talking about this stuff like it's natural, talking about where you came from and stuff..what..exactly do you mean? What kind of place is that a common thing?..I-I mean you don't have to answer if you don't want to really I know that's probably personal.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

There was probably no easy way to describe her upbringing, so the truth would have to be enough. Anja crossed her arms behind her head and looked up at the ceiling, shortly thinking where to start.
„I was kind of kidnapped from an orphanage at a young age to join an international crime syndicate. One avenue were girl fights, others a modeling agency, weapon smuggling, drug trading and even some clean businesses to wash money. “

Strange enough, with Heather as adopted sister, talking about it was not as hard as usual but she still had to stop sometimes.
„There were fight girls, good look girls for special interests and fighting good look girls. Competition was not only encouraged but required to not be labeled as useless. So basically you were either dominant enough to rule or submissive enough to appeal to the dominant and more experienced girls. Vanilla and polite behavior was not really a seller with these kind of customers anyway. Thinking about that, it sounds like a boot camp for the fights of AFW somehow. Strange how happenings tend to form a circle, I have kind of arrived again to from where I started.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 pm

"Ah...." Heather heard all of what Anja was saying, watching her as she spoke. She was quite stunned at what the girl was saying, feeling quite bad for asking her and prying into her past like she was. She bit her lip, hearing Anja out completely before it seemed the girl was finished, Heather lying back down beside her afterwards.

"I'm..sorry..." Heather let out, not really knowing what to say. "I shouldn't have asked you that..That sounds really rough......I uh...I was in an orphanage too, but my life didn't really take the turn that your's did." Heather let out, feeling like it was only right to explain what she knew about her own past to Anja in return. "I was actually still in it until only about 5 years ago..Don't know what happened in there because..I literally don't remember a single thing about anything before the day my brother's family adopted me...Not a single thing...." She let out, staring up at the ceiling as well. "It's like...my memory is completely blank before that day."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 am

„You were in an orphanage too? Seems like we have a lot more in common than I initially thought.“
Anja did not go further down the road of shouldn't have or wouldn't have said that. Nobody would get anything from it. Instead she turned to the side to watch at Heather again.
„You can't remember anything from the orphanage? So basically Family Sunderland picked you up at the gate and told you that you had lived there? Wow, that must have been weird and confusing. Don't know if I wanted to trade that with you.“
She really did not know. At least she knew what had happened to her, but Heather could have missed out a great time by falling on her head a day before she was adopted or a hellish ride like Anja.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:16 pm

"Yeah..yeah it was..something." Heather let out, thinking back to that day and everything following. "Sometimes I feel like..I'm years behind everyone else..I'm twenty one but..Am I really?" Heather let out, really thinking to herself, staring up at the ceiling before turning to Anja.

"Ah I dunno, forget it. I'm..sure you don't want to hear all this..and I kinda..turned the whole conversation towards me when I'm the one who asked you first.." Heather let out, staring at her a bit. "So you're..um.....well..versed you could say....i-in the dom/sub kind of stuff?" Heather asked, blushing quite a bit as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next