Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sisterhood brings Responsibility

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:45 pm

„You can't handle it cause you're not wired this way.“
Anja had waited until Heather had turned around in her arms, which now rested on her upper back.
„Don't get me wrong, you're an A level wrestler, and you being the Nr 1 contender helps you nothing outside of the ring. These bitches get the better of you because you are their preferred prey. Nice and shy, the kind of girl you corner and take advantage of, knowing that she will never bring it up again. Strange enough, it's more of a razorblade walk for the offender than the offended in case of the victim not being pacified in the end. I got to know cause I happened to be such an offender.“

Anja rued every day that she had been the heir to the monster that was her custodian, but she could not change it. Which made her even more anxious to take care of her new sisters.
„I will do it anyway, regardless if you want it or not. But you can spare some of them if you tell me the names of the girls who really gave you a hard time. If not, I will just pick them all, minor offender or not.“

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 pm

"Gh..wh-what's that supposed to mean?" Heather let out when Anja spoke of her not being 'wired' that way. She wasn't really sure how to take that, but she would still listen closely to her words. Heather would bite her lip, looking away a bit as she did. Everything Anja was saying, she didn't know if she could even argue with. She didn't want all that to be true, but she couldn't look at it any other way. She hated that, but it might just be how it is. "Gh...im...trying not to be like that."

Anja would still insist that she would teach the people who did that to her a lesson, causing Heather to look away still and let out a long sigh. "But..I want to do it myself! If I can't get back at people like...like Natalia, Chigusa, Saten..a-all them, How can I say that I am worthy of holding that title?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 pm

„Oh wow, Heather. When you look away like this while still dancing, you are the most delicious kind of prey. Struggling fiercely but still kind of eager, without a chance to escape cause you would be too embarrassed to run from here through all these strange people.“
That caused the German to smile broadly, even after the mentioning of Natalia. Heather was the prime example of an exciting sub, any softer dom would surely be happy to have a girl like her.

„So it's Natalia, one of these wrestling idols and a Saten. Ok, that's three for a start.“
Now Heather could spill out any additional girls too when she was all about, at least Anja thought so.
„Which belt are you gunning for, the Hentai Belt? No? You can defeat them in a regular ring. In a ring, not in the bed. So how can that affect your title defenses? Look at Lesnar for example. That guy was an absolute beast in the MMA competition but is a probably humble, silent guy type of hobby farmer that does not like to travel.“
Business was business, the bed fights a totally different thing.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:43 pm

"A-aah wh-what??" Heather let out, blushing deep as she heard Anja's words. She would shuffle around up close to her, not really knowing what to say to her words. The smile that she had on her face embarrassed her quite a bit as she kept averting her gaze, glancing back at her just every once in a while as she had that deep blush on her face.

"A-ah..I..guess.." Heather would let out as Anja reassured her that those sorts of things were quite different from wrestling when it came down to it. She would bite her lip, looking around a bit as she kept thinking to herself if she should reveal more to Anja. She felt like she was hiding from the girls doing this, but she guessed that maybe it wasn't like that. She was quite grateful for how much Anja wanted to help her, but her pride was making it quite difficult for her to cooperate.

"I-I..those are really the main ones..when it came down to it....I-I mean..there are others that did it..but..not with bad intentions..I..guess." Heather let out, still unable to really look at Anja directly as the girl called her out for her embarrassment earlier.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm

„I'll handle them softly too then.“
As strange as that maybe sounded, Anja was absolutely looking forward to meet Chigusa and Saten in a ring. A confrontation of this level was practically her way of saying hello to other girls. But was there even more? Heather looked away and obviously wanted to tell her something, but was fighting with herself to reveal it. Maybe it would be of help to create an environment in which she felt more compelled and safer to speak at once?

„Come on, let's get into the more private part of the club. I don't want to torture you here all evening.“
If Heather would not resist, Anja would lead her through the dancers and down some stairs into the more private part of the club, the real Satin Predator where every wall and floor was covered with Satin.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 pm

"Ah.." Heather would look back at Anja as she heard her words. Heather, in all honesty, wasn't sure what to make of the girl. She wanted to like her for what she was doing for her, but with this whole sort of atmosphere and not really knowing her, she wasn't sure what to really think. She was really convinced though that Anja really meant no harm to her when it came down to it. The girl was trying to help her, that much is more than clear.

"Huh?? u-uhm...a-alright." Heather let out, a little embarrassed at the thought of Anja taking her to a more private area, though trusting her as she would let her lead her through the area and down some stairs. Heather looked around at the area, a little stunned at what it was like as she let Anja lead her through.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 pm

After their little walk, Anja had reached a room she had reserved, a heart shaped room clad in pink, black and red Satin.
„I used to sleep here when I was back in Japan.“
Anja told her new friend.

„Talking about honesty, Natalia and me are childhood friends. I will still pay her some good stuff back for you. Strange enough I believe that she will actually love it...“
While she was talking, the Blonde would shove Heather back first on the bed and straddle her stomach with a casual motion, but keep her hands strictly in front of her own torso, in a try to further prove her point with Heather.
„What do you want to tell me that won't come out from embarrassment, Heather-chan?“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"Haah, really?" Heather let out in response as she looked around the heart shaped room. It certainly was a private area, and the satin that covered the room made it even more of an almost sensual vibe. She would blush a bit as she looked around before turning back to Anja. She couldn't deny that she was slightly nervous, but she tried to keep it together.

"R-really...hah..yeah..N-Natalia is..something else.." Heather let out, her hatred for Natalia showing a bit, however, a deep blush appearing on her face as always when she talked about the girl. Suddenly though, she would feel Anja shove her onto the bed, causing her to yelp out a little before the girl would straddle her stomach. Heather's blush was deeper than ever at the motion before she would hear her question. "A-ah..wh..n-n-nothing j-just forget it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:13 pm

„C'mon, Heather. Do you really want me to softly torture you here? Spill it out, the sooner you will be save from my advances.“
Anja asked, still a friendly smile on her face. Hatred was something that had been at the side of the girls for the biggest part of thier life, and Anja could not blame Heather for being angry with Natalia. If you did not know her as well as the Blonde, the Dream could be seen as controlling, manipulative, narcissi and general bitch, but Anja could see behind. They both shared the same kind of madness, it just came out from different spots.
„Notice something? You did not even try to resist me.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 pm

"Uuugh..b-but..there's nothing!" Heather let out, still refusing her words as she did. She honestly expected some sort of hostility towards her because of this girl being a friend of Natalia's, but Anja seemingly understood that much. That was a slight relief to Heather, but it didn't really clear her from the situation that she was in now. She would blink up at the girl before she heard her next words, causing her to freeze up a bit at them.

"Ah...th.....that's j-just because I wasn't expecting it o-ok!?" She let out, shaking her head and averting her gaze.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next