Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sisterhood brings Responsibility

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility Empty Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 pm

The "Satin Predator" is an underground club beyond the grasp of the law and located deep in the belly of Tokyo. It's owner is rumored to have very good connections to the highest circles of the government and stands for absolute discretion, never favoring everyone or taking a side.

Everything except real violence or kidnapping is allowed in the "Satin Predator", so it's not uncommon to see a Dominatrix leading her subverts through the club in exotic ways while some mere steps away a stripper gets doused in a bath of champagne. Being intolerant is the second best way to leave the clubs feet first again(first one is drawing a weapon with the intend to kill), and regular guests know that very well.

To reach the club, you have to cross the dark part of Tokyo and enter an underground garage, which is located under an deserted building which belongs to a box office corporation, where the first security guards are stationed. They are dressed like a common security team, but lack the friendly try to scare away unwanted guests and instead have a habit of getting people lost if they refuse to leave after the first warning. AFW wrestlers, usually sexy and perverted, are free to come and go when they follow the rules of the club.

If someone takes that hurdle, they enter a satin clad elevator and reach the second security theme. This team gives a much better look at the club itself as they either wear mask, carry heavy mascara, look gothic, are tattooed like crazy or branded/ringed as they please. The second team applies body scanners and collects weapons from the guest who they get back when they leave, regardless of the type of weapon before a guest can enter the public area by the means of a short stair.

The place in general is filled with gorgeous girls engaged in all manner of lewd activities. Some are dancing in cages in different states of undressing; others are being dragged around by collars, either walking or crawling on their fours on the floor; many others were hanging from walls, restrained with ropes and bamboo structures like living sculptures; some girls weren't so lucky and were forced to serve as furniture, some as chairs and others laid on their fours holding up with their nude backs crystal tables for the costumers to place their drinks on, and in the center of the dance floor are up to four lovely girls 'wrestling' nude in a pool of some sticky fluorescent substance.

The *public* area of the club is bathes in stroboscope light which changes it's colors and patterns regularly. The owner of the house resides one step above the dancing and generally celebrating and seldom mixes in the stuff of his guests. Guests(the large majority being female) are usually free to choose what they wear, but the free atmosphere usually causes an influence from the S/M scene.

The *private* area, reachable though a stair which leads downstairs is for selected(richer, more famous(AFW) or influential(probably AFW) guests of the house and consists of a series of darkened chambers with lava lamps to bath the guest in a atmosphere of alluding but mildly disturbing light patterns, but some rooms of the private chambers follow other rules. Privacy of couples, gangs or larger groups of guests has absolute priority for the club employees, following the motto of the owner:
"Your pleasure is my desire"

The heavy chopper bike of Anja effortlessly made her way through the crowded streets of Tokyo at the beginning of a autumn night, navigating with the reflexes of a self taught driver and much less emphasis on the rules of traffic. After passing the barrier of the old house, Anja led her bike to the underground parking lot where it stood still with a final howl of the motor.
„Ok, there we are. The most exclusive underground club in Tokyo, maybe the most exclusive club in the world.“
Anja said to the girl that had taken a ride with her after she had removed her helmet to let her hair flow free again over her badge on the back of her leather jacket.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sisterhood brings Responsibility Empty Re: Sisterhood brings Responsibility

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 pm

"Haah.." riding on the bike with Anja was Heather Sunderland, completely enjoying the thrill of going through the streets of Tokyo. She was quite impressed with how well Anja rode, her arms tightly around the girl's waist to keep herself there. All Heather could think about was hoping that soon she would be able to ride one of these just as well as Anja did. She figured in the group that the two were in it should only be a matter of time before Heather learns more about it.

Being invited to this club by Anja, Heather knew nothing more about it other than the fact that the girl seemed familiar with it. Heather wore her usual casual attire, a loose tube-top white ruffled shirt, a black double-breasted suit top, loose black dress pants, boots, her black choker, and a long black coat with a red outline on it.

Finally, they pulled into the underground parking lot and Heather would remove her helmet as well, setting it down and fixing her hair. As she heard Anja's words, she would blink a few times, a little stunned at what she said. "Really?? I..can't say I've ever been to anything like this before then." Heather let out, a little nervous as she crossed her arms, stepping off the bike but waiting on Anja of course.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm

A smirk appeared on the face of Anja while she shook her head lightly.
„Not? Surprises me, just look at you. But on the other side, I could have expected that from you.“
Anja was relatively tame dressed for her visit to the Satin Predator. After her initial entrance, the Blonde had gotten quite known in the club. But still, she knew that they would both be searched like she had been searched on the first day. That was no problem at all for her, but Heather? At least a warning could be good, but maybe the other guest could give her a good guess what was going on here rather fast.

And then there was the problem, how get Heather in when she found out what was going on? Anyway, she went to the first security team, hooking an arm of Heather if she allowed it to show that they were here as a pair. Kind of important in a club like this, at least for the really loose guns.
„Say, as we are now sisters of the road and everything, would you thrust me in this one? Blindly? The first entrance in the club a special surprise, but a really pleasant one. And not in a *I press you on the floor and rape you* fashion.“
She asked in a voice that was honest to the core. As long as she had Heather's back, nobody in the club would approach her without Anja allowing it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 pm

"What..do you mean by that?" Heather couldn't lie in the fact that her attire was slightly showy, but it was the only real nice pair of clothes that she owned. The rest of her wardrobe were loose fitting shirts and pants that the just wore around, not really one to put any extra special care in dressing to look good if she didn't have to. That being said, wearing the outfit that she had on now always seemed to boost her ego quite a bit when it came down to it. "Heh, first time for everything I guess though." Heather let out, shrugging a bit as they headed towards the security team.

Heather felt her hook her arm, causing her face to turn a bit red as she looked at her and her arm. She assumed it had something to do with the club, but she couldn't help but feel embarrassed by it, almost making it look like they were a couple going in. Hearing her words, Heather would stare at Anja a bit before shrugging and nodding her head. "I..trust you. Being a part of the group we're in I..guess it sort of goes with the territory." Heather let out, smiling and nodding, though truly having no idea what was in store.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 pm

“Good.”
The check from the first security team was pure routine that could be expected from a safety team and was over quickly, while Anja drew a silk scarf out of a pocket. When the *ding* of the elevator happened, the Blonde handed it over to her guest while stepping into the elevator.

“Put that over the eyes, not on the neck. Not that people would think that you are the Christopher Daniels type when you happen to order an Appletini or something like that.”
The German added with a bright smile on her face to radiate some honesty. And she really was only trying to help her new sister with this and combine it with the one thing she was really good as far as she knew, to fuck people up that messed with her sisters.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Heather nodded her head before they would head through the first security check. It seemed pretty routine to Heather, and she wasn't sure why Anja was making such a deal out of it. It wasn't until Anja would take out that silk scarf that Heather would tilt her head at her, a little confused. She would listen to what she said, causing her to blush deep at the idea.

"Wh-what?? Over my eyes?" Heather let out, incredibly nervous at the thought as she took the scarf from Anja. She would stare at it before looking back at the girl. Letting out a sigh, she would finally nod her head. "Well...I said I would trust you..so..alright." She would say, taking it and putting it over her eyes just as Anja asked, fastening it there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Usually, Anja would not have tried to arrange something like this. Heather was delicious to watch when she was getting taken advantage of as far as she could tell and tried to resist, but sisters came before bitches. Always.
„We will enter an elevator and come out to a second security team that will bodyscan us, it's a buzzing sound and a matter of seconds. And to be honest, I can't blame you for being nervous. We know each other for how long, 2 weeks? I in your place would probably have told you to get lost. But thinking about how you are treated after the end of some of your matches, I guess it's already a step up. “
Anja replied lustily, leading the blindfolded Heather out of the elevator and up to the more exotic security team waiting here.

And soon the buzzing sounds started, Anja letting their arms locked together to not further scare her fellow biker friend.
„Did you pick up the difference to a regular club? Nobody asked why you are blindfolded.“
Anja whispered into the ear of Heather after the scan was over, separating weapons from belts and other metals before one of them would open the noise proofed door.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFlaDWngns&feature=related.html:1mjjxebm]Prince - Get off[/url:1mjjxebm]
Greeted them when the door swang open and let them pass into the bowels of the club.
„Oh, nice! It's vintage night. Usually not my type of music, but this one fits this club like a glove.“
The Blond would lead Heather in the middle of the dance floor, right under all kinds of people that were doing their thing before stepping behind her new sister and put her arms around her waist.
„You can take the scarf of, Heather-chan.“

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:31 pm

"Aaah..ok.." Heather let out at Anja's words about the bodyscan. She would nod her head as they waited in the elevator, listening to the rest of her words. When she mentioned how she was treated sometimes, saying it in the tone of voice that she did, Heather couldn't help but blush deeply. "Ah hah..yeah...s-so far nothing's really been bad." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders before they would step out of the elevator.

Heather would hear the buzzing, feeling Anja lock her arm with her's. The girl was really staying close to her and while that was embarrassing in it's own right for Heather, she was glad that it seemed Anja was doing her best to keep her comfortable in the situation. Finally, the scan would end before she would hear Anja's whisper. "I..guess that's true huh.." Heather let out, not really knowing what it meant that that was true.

Hearing the music as the door opened, it was something that Heather expected from nightclubs..at least that she saw on shows on TV, not knowing anything about them herself. She heard Anja's words, letting off a little nervous laugh before she would be led to the middle of the dance floor, feeling Anja's arms around her waist. "hah??" Heather let out, a little startled as she would remove the scarf, just as Anja said. Looking around, Heather's face would turn a deeper red than ever, seeing all that was going on. "Wh-wh...." Heather could barely let out any words as she saw what everyone in the club was doing.

"Where did you t-take me??" She let out, having to speak over the music as she was incredibly embarrassed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Now that was to be expected, but still the red was really bright.
„The Satin Predator is a very exclusive club, Heather. I brought you here to help you out on one of your problems, to kind of free you. Nobody here is a thread to you, everyone can go and leave at any time, including you. Just swing with me if you like, I won't touch you anywhere you don't like me to touch. My hands stay on your stomach, I promise it.“
Having said that, Anja would swing her hips softly in the rhythm of the music. Anja had a vague impression that Heather was more of a sub than a top, but that did not necessarily mean that she was the spitting nap of every chick that passed by.

„To tell you the truth, I can be a pretty sick person. Nobody would be normal when they had been through what I've been through. But still, Heather, please believe me when I tell you that I only want your best as you, Laira, Jania and Cecilia are my sisters of the road now.“
If Heather wanted to leave, this evening was over at this point.
„I've watched people who treated you like crap, Heather. AFW is rough, I know that. But still, nobody treats one of my sisters like crap and goes on unpunished to brag about it.“

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:16 pm

"Eeehh..." Heather wasn't sure what to say when Anja talked about the club. She kept looking around and seeing all that was going on making her more and more embarrassed by the second. When she said anyone could go and leave at any time, Heather was about to take her up on that, but with her next words, Heather would think about it a little. For some reason she felt like Anja doing what she was doing would prevent her from getting into any of the craziness that was going on. She felt the girl start to swing her hips to the music, Heather hesitating a bit before she would nod her head, following her in doing so.

"A..Anja." Heather only knew the girl for a very short time, but the words she was saying were quite earnest. She could really tell the girl was looking after her, the team being closer than Heather thought they would be. That in itself calmed Heather down quite a bit. Then though, she would hear Anja's next words. She would click her tongue, quite embarrassed by what she was saying before she would turn herself around, wanting to look into Anja's eyes with her next words.

"I...can handle it...I-I'm the number one contender f-for the title. I-if I can't handle myself when it comes to that th-then what's the worth of it?" Heather let out, trying to be as serious as she could through her embarrassment as she kept up the little dancing they were doing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next