Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 8 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 am

Tricia, like Sora, was in no hurry to engage her opponent too soon, and as exhausted as Sora seemed right now, Tricia was at the end of her tether just the same. Though she wasn’️t sure how much longer she could last, the Halloween witch was sure that she could last longer than her weary opponent.

“Your pants…on? Oh, but you look so…so sweet in just that wet little thong, Sora, with your tight little ass out in the open,” Tricia retorted. “Come on, turn around…show me that ass!”

She would put her hands up, waiting for Sora to make the next move. She was not about to rush at her opponent and end up on the losing end of this battle. She would wait Sora out, no matter how long it took her to strike.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 am

Sora had a smirk on her face once she had finished speaking, believing she would be able to taunt Tricia into attacking her, but when Tricia replied, her face would drop immediately, her eyes opening wider and her cheeks turning a darker red as Tricia kept describing her predicament. Hearing the crowd holler behind her only made it worse for Sora. Her face turned red in humiliation and rage. In a more enclosed enviroment, Sora would have probably been flattered, but now out in public, she only felt anger at how Tricia had toyed with her this whole match.

“S...Shut up you!” Sora would shout out. All her logic and strategic planning would go out the window as her emotions would get the better of her. Sora would charge across the ring, putting all her energy into the lunge, hoping to clothesline Tricia’️s head off of her shoulders.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 am

A funny thing happened to Tricia when she saw her opponent charge her. Earlier in the match, when she was fully in control of her thoughts and emotions, she would’️ve saw it as an opportunity to sidestep her opponent’️s attack, and try to come at her from behind. But the witch’️s energy was draining from her body fast, and she didn’️t know how much longer she could keep this up. She knew she had to end this quickly, or else she would just be putting herself at risk.

And so, having forsaken all reason, Tricia charged forward to meet her opponent in the center of the ring, trying to clothesline Sora just as Sora clotheslined her.

Tricia wouldn’️t see how her own move played out. When she was hit, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she dropped like a rag doll to the mat. No matter how intent she was on winning the match, every human body had its limits. She had just found hers. She stared blankly upwards, wondering whether she had gotten her opponent as good as Sora had gotten her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am

Looking at the match later, Sora would be disgusted with herself for charging so blindly at her opponent. As she charged in, using practically all that remained of her energy, she saw her opponent not step aside, but show her own inexperience and charge straight back at her. Sora had absolutely no time to dodge and took the blow full on as her own arm smashed into Tricia’️s head.

As both girls hit the mat viciously, both girls would lie there very still for a few moments. Very slowly, the referee would begin to count the two girls out.

“One!.......Two!.......Three!......”

Very slowly, Sora began to stir, as she rolled over onto her front. She had taken the full force of the blow, but Tricia had been exhausted and the force behind it hadn’️t been quite enough to knock Sora out, although it had knocked her stupid. Barely conscious , the dark haired girl would see Tricia lying there in a daze and would slowly crawl towards her, trying to drape an arm over the Halloween witch for a very, very lazy, but with the way the girls were possibly match winning, pin.

Last edited by 10193 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Tricia felt her opponent drape her body over her. She knew that she needed to make one last push, or else she would lose this match. She still wanted to win. She still thought that she could beat Sora. But, despite what her brain insisted that she could do, her wrecked body was telling her otherwise.

“One…” the referee counted, as Sora secured the pin. “Two…”

“Raaagh!” With her last bit of energy, Tricia got her arm up, breaking the pin, and managed to flip herself over onto her front. But she paid for that last display of defiance, as it was her last bit of energy that she used to save herself. As soon as she got onto her belly, Tricia felt her brain turn off, and her vision went black as she slumped against the mat, completely out of it. If Sora could turn her over and pin her shoulders again, Tricia could no longer offer any resistance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

As Sora drapped her arm over the top of Tricia, she felt confident enough of her victory to let herself relax. She was exhausted after the abuse her body had taken, and she let herself lie there in a daze. As Tricia kicked out, Sora wouldn't even notice at first. Lying there, face to the mat, eyes half closed, Sora seemed out of it.

Eventually Sora began coming to realising that the referee wasn't raising her hand in victory, but was in fact, continuing to count!

"....Four!...."

As Sora began coming back to, she realised that the referee had restarted the count for both girls being down. So...she...kicked out?! No, it couldn't be! Sora thought to herself. Working herself up to her hands and knees, Sora looked over at Tricia, also now face down on the mat. "Urrr..." she let out seeing the task ahead of her as slowly, gingerly, she rose onto her hands and knees, and began crawling over towards Tricia. Reaching over, Sora would begin trying to turn Tricia over, but in the state she was in, even that was proving difficult enough.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:18 am

While Sora once again came to her senses and began to try to turn her over, Tricia could do nothing but lie there uselessly, her unconscious mind spinning ridiculous fantasies out of threads of truth. She imagined herself winning the match, losing the match, drawing…she had no idea what had really happened. In a few minutes, the Halloween witch would wake up, and would discover what had happened; for now, though, she was out of it. If Sora could turn her over and pin her, Tricia could do nothing to stop her. Otherwise, it seemed the girls were destined for a draw.

“Uh…” Tricia breathed heavily, as her opponent began to attempt to turn her over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 am

As Sora rolled Tricia onto her side, the dark haired girl would look up at the fans, the bright lights seemingly shining directly into her eyes, everything blurry. The fans were still going wild from the double clothsline and from Tricia's amazing kick out before, but now Sora felt a sense of relief. She could see Tricia's eyes closed, the girl seemingly unconcious, and felt that if she pinned her again there would be no repeat performance.

"You were a good opponent Tricia...." Sora would whisper as she leaned down to Tricia's ear. "It's just that the better girl won." Finally, with almost the last bit of her energy, Sora would roll Tricia back onto her back, and collapse on top of her in another desperate pin attempt.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 am

Though Tricia was unconscious, she would swear on her life later on that she had heard those last words from Sora, and had done her best to escape the pin, not wanting to give her foe the satisfaction of thinking that she was the better woman. She stirred a little bit, muttering to herself as her opponent once again laid herself across her body. “N-no…” she moaned, desperate to escape but finding that her body would not obey her brain’️s commands. “No!”

It was too late for Tricia to have done anything, even if she had been in control of her motor functions. The referee called out “Three!” and that was that. Sora’️s arm would be raised in victory, while Tricia was splayed out on the mat, blubbering.

“No…no…no…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8