Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 5 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 am

Tricia fought furiously to maintain her advantage, and it eventually seemed that she was successful, as Sora looked pathetically up at her, no longer struggling, just...laying there, her face flushed.

"So, are you done?" Tricia asked loudly, proud of herself for having thoroughly dominated this second round. "Are you done struggling, bitch? 'Cause I'm not done with you, yet. Your leg should be good for now." She dropped Sora's leg. Once she did so, she would fall upon the other girl, pressing her body firmly down against Sora's weakened one. "But your pussy could still use some work."

Having said that, she slipped her hand back into Sora's shorts, looking to finish the job that she had started earlier.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 am

Her vision was blurry as Sora stared up, helplessly at Tricia. Her opponent had really turned into a cocky fighter now she had the upper hand, but right now, Sora was completely unable to stop her. She’️d let out a muffled “mmmmph...” as Tricia dropped Sora’️s leg, and squished herself on top of her. She blushed at feeling Tricia’️s breasts pressing up against her own, and would moan out as Tricia’️s hand once again invaded Sora’️s shorts, pressing her fingers into her pussy once more.

Sora’️s resistance had been completely broken. She felt helpless underneath Tricia, and was trembling and moaning underneath her. Her left hand would weakly come over Tricia’️s back, while her right would find its way up onto Tricia’️s butt, not squeezing or playing, but just resting there as Tricia continued her dominance over her. Sora would lie there moaning, her hips slowly beginning rocking back in forth in rhythm with Tricia’️s fingering, unable to even think of resistance as Tricia began bringing her to the edge of an orgasm.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 am

Tricia blushed lightly, as well, as she pressed herself tightly against Sora, feeling the other girl begin to squirm beneath her. "Hey, don't worry about this, Sora. It's gonna be really sweet for you. I promise."

She felt Sora wrap her arms around her body, left hand laid upon her back, right hand resting upon her tight, round posterior. She felt the wrestler begin to rock beneath her, her fingering obviously having its intended effect. Tricia felt her fingers covered more and more in Sora's sweet juices, knowing that the girl was coming close to an orgasm that would, Tricia hoped, all but immobilize her and allow Tricia to secure an easy pin.

"Yeah...come on, sweetie, that's it..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 am

Sora would blush brightly at Tricia’️s soothing words, her hands beginning to hold onto Tricia a bit firmer, forcing Tricia to press against her. Right now, Sora was gone; she was lost in the bliss of Tricia’️s teasing and pleasing. She could feel her orgasm coming closer and closer, moaning softly into Tricia’️s ear as she kept going.

Pressing herself closer again, their breasts pressing right up against each other, Sora’️s left shoulder would just leave the mat, breaking any pin that Tricia was trying. It wouldn’️t be enough though. With Tricia’️s words burning in her ear, Sora would moan louder, unable to stop what was coming. “OHhhh......OOOOhHHH....T.T..T...Triccciiaaaaa~!!” Sora would cry out as the orgasm rocked through her, coating Tricia’️s fingers as her pussy pulsated. Sora would continue holding onto Tricia tightly until the orgasm subsided, before crashing back to the mat, completely out of it.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 am

Tricia purred into Sora's ear as the girl's body seized up, fully consumed by her intense orgasm. The Halloween witch felt the girl's juices burst forth from her pussy to coat her fingers. She smiled. "Yeah...I know, sweetie. It's so good for you, right now. I know that it is."

As the orgasm subsided, Sora went limp beneath her, her breasts rising and falling softly against Tricia's own. Now was Tricia's time to pin the girl and win the round. She adjusted herself, trying to hook Sora's leg so that she could pin the other girl in just the same way she had been pinned for the first fall. The referee came in closer, beginning the count.

"One...two..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:25 am

Sora would moan out softly as Tricia climbed off of her, her words still burning in her ears. Her chest would rise and fall at a steady rate as she panted, but she was totally out of it. As Tricia climbed on top of her and hooked her leg, there was no way Sora was going anywhere.

“...three!” the referee would call out, announcing Tricia as the winner of the second round. In the meantime though, Sora would continue lying on the mat, still feeling the after effects of her orgasm, whimpering softly in her now soaked shorts. Tricia had done a real number on her and it would be a while until Sora would come around to what had actually happened, let alone fully recover for the final round.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:34 am

As the referee finished the count and Tricia secured the second round, she smiled and rolled off of Sora, waving to the crowd. She pulled a Lifesaver from a hidden compartment in her costume and popped it into her mouth, sucking on it slowly as she thought of how to spend the time before round three.

Well, round two wasn't difficult, she observed. She really seemed to enjoy that orgasm. Maybe I should do it again... She paused, looking over her limp, unconscious opponent. A villainous grin spread across her face. Oh, now there's a thought, she told herself, an idea coming to mind as she looked at the girl's soaked shorts.

Striding over to Sora, Tricia leaned down and got a firm grip on the prone girl's shorts, attempting to pull them completely off her body. She would follow this up by pulling off Sora's thong and top, hopefully leaving the girl naked by the time she came to her senses.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 am

Sora would lie there as the bliss of the orgasm begun wearing off and she realised what had happened. “Ohhhh....” she’️d let out in a moan, asking herself whether she’️d lost or not. She came to the conclusion that, yes, Tricia had gotten the second fall, which only confused her more. They hadn’️t fought though, had they? Tricia had....pleasured her to victory. What on earth was happening?

Suddenly, she would feel her shorts being slid down her legs, and would moan out in frustration. She’️d be unable to stop Tricia, but she’️d grab onto her thong tightly, refusing to let go as Tricia pulled at it. “N..no! Tricia, stop, please~!” she’️d yelp out in embarrassment at not only being beaten, but now her opponent trying to strip her. Her blush would grow again on her face at having her humiliating underwear being exposed to the crowd, now cheering and wolf whistling her in appreciation. “C’️mon...p...please, give me my shorts back Trish!”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 am

Tricia was disappointed as Sora grabbed onto her thong, refusing to let the little Halloween witch have it. She had wanted to get Sora naked before the third round, but now it was looking like that wouldn't happen. "Hey, come on, live a little," Tricia insisted, but she wasn't quite able to pry Sora's hands away from her underwear to strip them of her. "What's the matter?"

Tricia heard the noise from the crowd, and smiled. "I'm just giving the people what they want!" she continued, as Sora begged for her shorts back. Tricia let go of the thong and placed a finger to her lips, as if deep in thought. "Well, I could, but won't this be so much more fun if I don't, Sor?" She paused. "Sor...that doesn't work as well for you as Trish does for me. Huh. Anyway, you won't be getting your shorts back until after the match!"

Having said that, she tossed the little spandex shorts into the crowd, watching several men grab for them as they came down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Sora would blush and kick wildly at Tricia as she grabbed hold of her thong underwear, desperately trying to get her to let go. She'd sigh out when she finally did, blushing at Tricia's questions.

"Trish...j..just please give them back! This isn't fair!" Sora would protest. "N..no! It won't be any more fun! It's...it's....." Sora would fade out, watching with wide open eyes at Tricia, until the girl tossed her shorts into an appreciative and cheering crowd. "AHHH! NOO!" Sora would cry out, reaching out in vain as they flew out of the ring and into row 4. Her heart sank, and her body completely froze. She'd have to wrestle this final round, exhausted, and pants-less. The horror of the thought almost completely overwhelmed Sora. Thousands upon thousands of people staring at her completely exposed ass and her soaked thong as she fought...God, it was so humiliating!!!

"A..aa" would be all Sora could let out as she froze up. I can't, I can't, I can't is all Sora would think, repeating in a chant in her head. Now though, she had no choice. Still in absolute shock, Sora would slowly stand back up, letting out a whimper at the huge cheer her exposed rear got when she finally got up off the mat. She'd back into a corner, pressing her butt up against the second turnbuckle in a desperate attempt to hide her exposure. Her face was a deep red in absolute humiliation. Just when Sora thought it couldn't get any worse. Now, her only option was to wait for Tricia to make the first move and begin this final round.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next