Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees Empty Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees

Post by Seriana Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 am

Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees Image.png
Finding out about her opponent for the night’️s match, Sora had been preparing herself for the last half hour. In the change rooms, she’️d gotten herself dressed into her black spandex wrestling gear, and was now stretching as a warm up before the match. Her opponent had been described as quite a nasty piece of work by those around that knew her, and Sora had expected her to come out fighting dirty rather than playing nice.

Which isn’️t something I’️m really used to... Sora thought to herself as she stretched her arm behind her back. She had faced one or two rude and cheating opponents in AFW already, but she’️d never gotten quite used to it. Surely she has some sort of pride and professionalism though....I’️m sure she’️s not as bad as everyone says she is! she thought hopefully. As a couple of the other girls walked past, Sora would give them a smile and a slight wave of acknowledgement as she continued her warm up regime.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees Empty Re: Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees

Post by Harrier Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Gina was not too happy about being the second match on the card only. But after her last defeats, she was kind of glad that she had arrived in the world of wrestling and things would rise rapidly soon. In the year she had trained how to wrestle, she still had not lost the feeling that Gina "Speedball" Lees was the best in everything she touched. She was athletic, had a stunning body, had strong arms and was also quick on her feet, so she was much better than those lumbering wrestlers. And where she was, there was success. She had been Nr. 1 for a long time, nobody could remotely touch her spot, and that sure would not change!
*I still wonder why they don't recruit more tennis players*

Armed with that thought, she would pace from left to right backstage and in sight of her unknown opponent, dismissively waving at anyone that came close.
"Nyah! How can it be that I don't have a better place on the card and have to fight some girly girl that nobody knows?"
She audibly complained in her pacing walk.

Last edited by 8345 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees Empty Re: Sora Mizumi vs. Gina “Speedball” Lees

Post by Seriana Sun May 05, 2013 11:34 am

Stretching her arms behind her, focusing on her exercising, Sora would suddenly hear a voice from outside the change rooms; whining and complaining in an annoying pitch. Urr...who the hell’️s that? Sora thought to herself, popping her head out the door only to see who it had come from; that damn tennis girl, her opponent for tonight!

“HEY!” Sora would yell out at her, her eyes growing wide in anger. Some GIRLY GIRL?! she thought to herself, what the fuck....

“Hey! Who do you think you are, referring to me as some girly girl?” Sora yelled out as she stalked after Gina, forgetting her bag in the room. Anything else and Sora could have just blown it off as trash talk, but that was a real insult to her more tomboy nature. “You think I’️m not tough enough to beat some daddy’️s princess? Besides, you’️re only so high up the card tonight because you’️re facing ME anyway!”

Sora was flattered more than anything to be so high up the card; she’️d always seen just being on it as a privilege, and especially since she certainly wasn’️t a big name going about in AFW. However, despite her usual calm and professionalism, there was no way in hell she was going to let this girl shoot her mouth off and get away with it!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 am

As she went around complaining to everybody and nobody in detail, a girl of smaller statue came around and went all in her face! At first she was looking dumbfounded at what was happening, but then she finally understood who this girl was and put a hand on her hip while waving another finger in front of the face of Sora with an arrogant smirk on the face.
"So what? You're upset because I thought that you are a real girl and not a boy with boobs who has to work as a pool boy?"

Not that there was anything wrong with the slightly tomboy looking Sora of course, quite the contrary as she would be an attractive pool girl in the eyes of the former tennis player. But maybe she could use that knowledge in her match?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 am

“PFF—P-WHAT?!” Sora would yell out, her face going bright red in a mix of anger and embarrassment. “POOL BOY?! What the fuck?”

Where did she pull pool boy from?!? Sora thought to herself, until her thoughts wandered to her encounter with Azami in the pool not too long ago. Oh God, pleeeaaassse don’️t tell me that story’️s spread, I’️ll kill her if she told anyone... Sora thought to herself, remembering how embarrassing it was being forced to be the Moon Princess’️ slave for the night. It wasn’️t quite a ‘pool boy’️, but maybe that’️s what this tennis girl was referring to.

“How dare you! You know what? You’️ll wish you never said that tonight! You never had a chance anyway...” Sora would continue shouting, her brain running in automatic from how angry Gina had made her. Usually so calm and professional, Sora continued towards Gina, ready to come to blows.

Fortunately, having heard the raven haired girl’️s screaming and cursing, security and backstage workers sprinted to the scene where the two girls were, dragging Sora away before she could attack Gina, and trying to force her back away from her. “GAhh! Get off! Let me go!” Sora would cry out, her arms reaching over heads, ignoring cries to save it for the match and desperately trying to get at Gina. Meanwhile, other backstage managers tried to usher Gina away to the entrance way to help her out first before the match kicked off backstage!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

"H...hey, just wait a moment."
Gina did not really back peddle but was still relatively shaken by the sudden burst of rage from Sora. The girl looked timid and humble in a certain way but now she had shown that she could tick off like a bomb.

When people began to shove the former Tennis Player in front of the curtain, she found her composure back. Gina hoad no idea that she had struck gold with pool boy
"That surely hit a nerve, huh, pool boy? But rejoice, you can clean my pool any time..."
She was laughing all the way to the curtain, stepped through under a lot of boos and some cat calls, demanding a microphone after "My Time" had played the opening hen she walked down to the ring.

"Hey there, people and dimwits in general. Guess what happened some moments ago. I was attacked by a pool girl!"
She said while stepping through the ropes, giving away her best troll face.
"I like a woman that is fierce, but pool girl needs a lesson. So after I vanquish her in the ring, I'll take her home with me so that she can clean my...pool!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 4:41 am

Hearing Gina shout at her over the heads of the backstage staff and security, Sora let out a groan. She knew she’️d never hear the end of it now, and hearing Gina’️s laughter as she walked away was even more enraging. Damn it! I should have never lost my cool like that, what the hell are you doing Sora? You used to be so calm at all times... she’️d berate herself. That one loss to Azami Tsukimori however had really gotten to her, especially after she’️d then been further humiliated the next day...despite how pleasurable she had found it at the time.

Watching on one of the monitors as Gina made her entrance, Sora would be shocked as the other girl picked up a microphone, only to hear her start telling the crowd about a...”Pool girl?!?” Sora would shout out in disbelief, a small blush developing on her cheeks. Fuck...; now she really would never hear the end of it.

As the opening riff of Kashmir blared through the arena, Sora would enter through the curtain to a few cheers for the technical wrestler girl. With a stern and serious look on her face, she would avoid the usual crowd greeting, only to hear a few smartasses in the front row chanting “Pool girl! Pool girl! Pool girl!” Glaring over at them, Sora would give them the bird, before continuing down towards the ring, stepping through the ropes and glaring straight at Gina. “I thought about having a nice match, but for that I’️m not going to forgive you. I’️m going to snap you clean in half, bitch.” Sora said sternly, with a very uncharacteristic seriousness. Gina had really succeeded in getting to her and pissing her the hell off, and as Sora leaned back in her corner waiting for the bell, the only thing she was thinking of was deciding what move to trap the tennis girl in first!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Gina was laughing heartily when a bunch of smarks pissed Sora even more off and called her pool girl after her little speech, laughing, clapping and winking at them before putting the microphone away.

"Why are you so angry? You even got a fancy nickname, pool girl."
Gina was usually quick to stumble over her rude attitude and did not hesitate to rain in everyone's parade whenever she was in the mood to do so, or even at a pretty regular day. And today was a regular day!
"I think that's much better than just be called the tomboy jobber or angry spandex girl or whatever."
Even though Gina loved to talk shit it wasn't that she would push Sora from the edge of her bed, but this was just too much fun to not proceed. Although she was not totally stupid and kept in close range of the ropes to not get the full brunt of Sora's wrath when she was basically foaming at the mouth now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 am

Seeing Gina wink at the fans that had been taunting her on the way out only made Sora glare at her more. Sora hadn’️t really had to deal with any nagging fans before; most of her matches in training had been behind closed doors, so having a giant crowd of people look on was still something she was getting used to. Now she had the awful feeling that Gina would be trying to get them involved as much as possible to put her off.

“I don’️t need any nickname from people, especially one given to me by a brat like you” she’️d spit back at her, her face flushed red from anger. The other names just made to make her more angry, certainly out of character for the usually calm and professional girl. Still, if there was one thing she couldn’️t stand, it was stuck up girls like Gina seemed to be.

As the bell rang, Sora would move into the centre of the ring in a grappling stance, her legs spread to give her a firm footing with her hands up. Seeing Gina staying near by the ropes though was the straw that broke the camel’️s back for Sora. “Ohh, and now you’️re too much of a coward to even face me? Come here!” Sora would yell out as she broke into a dash at Gina, simply trying to hit her with a spear as she aimed to charge right through the girl.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm

"If you say so pool girl. Okay."
Gina dismissed the ideas and speech with the wave of a hand as if she was swatting away at a pesky fly. But Sora was no fly and did not choose to simply buzz off, so the former Tennis Player had some time to enrage her even more. Not that she knew much about wrestlers, but Sora was small and looked quick on her feet, so it was safe to assume that she was no powerhouse of a wrestler.

"What's the matter, pool girl? You mad already?"
She taunted while still looking a little bit afraid when the girl charged her, choosing to seek the protection of the ropes by bending her torso through the second and third rope.
"GET HER OFF, GET HER OFF!"
She yelled at the referee, hoping that she would step in just in time so that Gina could bend back and punch her opponent in the face over the head of the referee, hoping that she would not see it and she would get away with the move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next