Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 7 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 am

Tricia felt confident as her opponent folded before her. Haha, if you're letting a girl with only average strength like me beat you up, you must be in pretty dire straits, she thought, unable to contain a small smile. With the match tied at one pin apiece, this fall would decide it, and, at the moment, Tricia was winning this fall. Whether she could keep it up remained to be seen.

As Sora entangled her legs with Tricia's, the Halloween witch gasped, stumbling forward and bouncing off of the ropes. She managed to save herself from any potentially disastrous missteps, but, for the moment, her opponent had earned a brief respite from Tricia's hentai attacks.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

Sora felt physically exhausted. It hadn't been a long match, but the last fall and the humiliation factor had really knocked her around. Being fairly out of breath and caught off guard as it was, Tricia's punch had certainly done a bit more damage than it usually would have. Sora wasn't used to a match with more than one fall, only making it worse.

Still, she'd managed to send Tricia into the ropes, giving her time to roll away and get back to her feet. It felt weird not having anything covering the lower half of her body except her small thong. Not that it was enough to throw Sora off her game now. She knew she had to focus if she was ever going to stand a chance for this final fall.

If Tricia was unable to get herself out of the ropes in time, Sora would charge her and look to hit her with a flying drop kick to dazzle the crowd. If she could though, Sora would more be looking to keep her distance from the Halloween girl.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 am

Tricia had seriously underestimated how much strength her opponent still had left in her. When Sora had managed to trip Tricia up and send her into the ropes, the little Halloween witch had thought that it had just been a momentary slip-up in what was obviously destined to be a victory for her. She was caught wholly off-guard by the dazzling flying drop kick.

Sora’️s feet hit Tricia’️s chest hard, forcing the air out of her and sending her back into the ropes. As she bounced off of them, she found herself tumbling to the mat, eventually landing spread-eagled in the center of the ring, breathing heavily as she tried to recover.

“Rrgh…n-not gonna h-happen…” she groaned, refusing to allow her opponent to steal this victory from her. For now, however, she was all but helpless.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

Hitting her drop kick, Sora would fall back to the mat and watch as Tricia staggered back into the ropes before collapsing right in the center of the ring comically. Grinning as she saw Tricia plummet to the mat, Sora thought this was it. The blonde girl looked out of it, spread out in the middle of the match. It was fortunate for her that Sora wasn't fresh and ready to go - she'd never wrestled in a 2 out of 3 falls match before, although she knew the stamina needed was incredible.

"Y...yes, it is Trish...this match is mine!" Sora would say as she crawled on top of her opponent, collapsing on top of her, exhausted. The drop kick had taken a fair bit of energy, but Sora was hoping she could put Tricia away here, hooking her the other girl's leg and going for a pin.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 am

Tricia moaned as she felt her opponent fall down on top of her. She could tell that Sora still wasn't in the best shape, herself—a thousand ways to win the match rushed through the Halloween witch's mind, but none of them were possible until she regained her strength. And that was not going to happen if she allowed herself to be pinned.

Still, she couldn't stop Sora from hooking her leg. "No..." she whimpered, as the referee moved in and began the count.

"One...two..."

Tricia refused to let it end like this. If Sora wanted to win, she wasn't going to win thanks to a single, lucky shot at the very end of the match. "No!" Tricia cried, convulsing and trying desperately to throw her opponent off of her. "N-no! No! This match is mine!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am

Hearing the referee count, and faintly hearing Tricia's protests from underneath her, Sora would close her eyes. She'd done it, it was all over...

At least, until Tricia forced her shoulder up with all her force just as the referee was bringing their hand down for a third count.

"Ahhhh!" Sora would call out in frustration. She had her! Surely. It had to be three. Turning to the referee, Sora would complain about the count, but it was to no avail - Tricia had kicked out.

Slowly, Sora would begin standing back up onto her feet, keeping her hands on Tricia's head, trying to pull the Halloween girl back up by her hair. The girl had kicked out, but only just. She could still beat her, she just had to think of what it would take to put the sweet lover down for good.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am

Tricia had managed to kick out—despite Sora’️s protests, the referee was very clear about that. The Halloween girl was not, however, in a favorable position, as her opponent pulled her up by her hair. Tricia groaned, her legs trembling, still trying to regain her breath.

“I told you…you wouldn’️t beat me,” she hissed, though she knew her trash talk would not seem particularly convincing, as Sora had her in a compromising position. Desperately, Tricia took a swing at Sora’️s midsection, trying to force her opponent back and get a chance to recover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 am

Pulling Tricia up slowly, Sora would continue her argument with the referee. She was absolutely convinced that the match should be over already.

"I'm telling you, it was-uh-should have been 3! You were counting way too slow, you should be counting at a solid pace. That's what you're--OOF" Sora would let out, caught off guard by Tricia's punch straight into her gut. The dark haired girl would buckle, bending over, holding her stomach, winded as she had completely unexpected Tricia to find the energy to fight back. Letting go of her opponent's hair to allow Tricia to escape her grasp, Sora realised that in her fighting with the referee, she may have given Tricia enough time to recover and take the fight back to her. What she hadn't realised though was the show she was giving the crowd behind her as she bent over in only her thong holding her stomach.

Last edited by 10193 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 am

Instead of trying to follow up her punch by dishing out some more punishment to Sora, Tricia took a step back. She wasn't ready to engage her opponent again. She was still gasping for air after that drop kick. She still felt a little dizzy...

Suddenly, Tricia lost her footing and fell backwards, landing hard on her rear end. She took deep breaths, slowly restoring her strength. It felt almost blasphemous, retreating instead of pressing her advantage, but Tricia knew she wouldn't have been able to sustain herself for long enough to pin Sora for the victory. This way, she would be able to put up a real fight—of course, the brief respite would probably mean that Sora would have a chance to recover, too.

Slowly, Tricia rose to her feet, ready to decide this match one way or the other, once and for all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:21 am

Bending over winded, Sora had given the entire crowd behind her a show, and the more outspoken let her hear it, causing the dark haired girl to blush yet again. She looked up to see Tricia slowly getting back to her feet. The Halloween girl was almost out on her feet, but she rose back up with a determined look on her face.

“That’️s it...” Sora would gasp out as she rose back up, looking straight at Tricia. With both girls exhausted, the next move would be vitally important. Sora refused to let herself dash at the girl in a blind rage to hit her, although it was what part of her wanted to do. Instead, Sora readjusted her stance into a better positioning for grappling and slowly began pacing around the ring, looking to get closer to Tricia but also to find an opening.

“You’️re not bad...for a rookie Tricia” Sora would let out between gasps of air. The knee really had winded her, and Sora couldn’️t hide it although she tried. “Not bad at all. I’️d love to take my...time and enjoy this more, but sadly...I would have preferred to do this with...my pants still on. So now I’️m just going to have to...get this over with”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next