Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 3:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 11:12 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 1:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:20 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, Moriarty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:30 am

Tricia groaned, aching from Sora's last attack, even as that other girl showed legitimate interest in what Tricia had been trying to say and backed up to allow the little Halloween witch a moment to recover. Tricia took advantage of that moment as much as she could, massaging those body parts which hurt the most and taking deep breaths to hasten her recovery.

Tricia stood, her knees shaky, staring up at her opponent stood, arms crossed, in the middle of the ring. "Well, I was just going to say that I don't really know any wrestling moves, and that we should not use any overly painful moves, but I know that you probably would rather use them, and that's fine." Tricia knew that her opponent's arsenal would be very limited if restricted only to hentai, and grappling, and pinning maneuvers, and was not about to force Sora to do that.

"So come on...let's keep going," she said, putting her hands up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 am

“Uhh...what?” Sora would ask, legitimately confused. Did know any wrestling moves? So why was she here? For a girl who had been training for years and years, the idea was...well, quite astounding really. She didn’️t not know quite what to do. Was she meant to go easy on the girl if she literally had no fighting experience? But that just wouldn’️t be right.

“Uhh...well...okay” Sora would say as Tricia got back to her feet and put her hands up, ready to go at it again. Sora would only shrug and circle her opponent for a few moments, before moving in and looking to grapple with the Halloween girl yet again. Since it’️d worked so well last time, she decided she might as well give it another shot; and hey, if Tricia really was as inexperienced as she made out to be, Sora might be able to get two falls out of her quite quickly.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 am

"Yeah, I mean, really, don't go easy on me," Tricia said. "I didn't mean to suggest that you should. See, I don't know—do you know about hentai matches, how those work?" She paused, waiting for some confirmation from Sora that she did. "See, that's why I'm here. That's what I came all the way over here to do. Hentai. Maybe some humiliation too, you know—that sort of thing."

"But, like I said, fight how you want to fight! I can beat you my own way!" she challenged, and began circling Sora, looking for any sort of opening the other girl might present. Tricia would not find one before Sora moved in to lock up again, and Tricia threw herself into this grapple, hoping that her fortunes would shift and that she would be able to out-muscle Sora, though that was quite unlikely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:57 am

A slight blush would paint Sora’️s face as Tricia mentioned hentai. “Um well...I know how they work, yeah” she’️d say, and then she’️d gulp hearing Tricia claiming to be a proper hentai fighter. This really wasn’️t Sora’️s expertise at all, and it was a bit out of her comfort zone too. Not that Sora really knew how she’️d react, but to have something completely brand new thrust upon you mid-battle was a bit much. To learn in private was one thing, but out here in public was quite another.

As Sora moved in to grapple with Tricia, she was a bit too casual with her footing, so when the larger girl charged her, she’️d throw her off balance and push Sora back a step. “Woah...” the black haired girl would yelp as Tricia gained control of the grappling between the two, leaving Sora open to Tricia’️s next move.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 am

"Yeah, so, hentai's my thing, so that's why I'm not so strong," Tricia explained simply.

Tricia was surprised when she pushed Sora back. The other girl, being a properly-trained wrestler, had certainly seemed to have an advantage in strength, but Tricia guessed she must have surprised her, somehow, when she managed to gain the edge in this renewed test of strength. She tried to think of what to do now—she had not had much of a plan in the seconds leading up to her small, unexpected victory.

Thinking quickly, she tried to wrap an arm around Sora's head and pull the girl into a headlock, hopefully leaving her open for some other move...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 am

"Tch..." Sora would let out as she was pushed backwards. She'd been sloppy, and now she was most likely going to pay for it; it was the main reason she'd always been taught to keep her guard up. Her concerntration certainly did seem to lapse from time to time.

For now though, Tricia would be able to grab her off balance and pull her into a headlock, making Sora groan as she used her arms to wrap around Tricia's waist. The move itself didn't really hurt, but it was frustrating being unable to properly move. Sora would try to pull her head out of it, but to no avail, giving Tricia a few precious seconds to come up with a plan. However, if the blonde girl did take too long, Sora would attempt to pick the girl up, and try to drop her back down on her knee, going for an atomic drop in an attempt to break the headlock.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 am

Tricia managed to just beat out Sora's atomic drop attempt, deciding to begin doing the sort of thing which she did best. Or at least preparing for it, anyway—her opponent's spandex attire was not well-suited to hentai moves. Tricia would probably need to do some scouting before she could reap the sweet rewards of sexual combat. She formulated a plan.

"Hey, promise you won't get mad at me for this, okay? Or anything that comes afterwards," Tricia asked—not wanting to offend Sora—before squeezing her hand into the back of the girl's spandex shorts, feeling Sora's ass and trying to figure out what, if any underwear she could be wearing underneath her wrestling outfit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 am

Sora was just about to pick the girl up into the air when she heard her speak, which was a bit confusing at first. "Huh? At what?" she'd ask, before letting out a squeal as she felt Tricia's cold hand run down her shorts, over her exposed ass. Sora would turn bright red, not just because Tricia was feeling up her ass, but also because Tricia would be able to feel skin as she felt along the thong that Sora was wearing underneath. It was always her long kept secrect to keeping away panty lines, but now it was super humiliating to know what someone else knew her secret - and possibly thousands of others might soon learn it too.

"H..hey! Nooo~, s..stop that, ahh.." Sora would moan out as Tricia's hand continued groping away at Sora. She was far too embarrassed to focus on wrestling now, and the hand closer to Tricia would come up, trying to push Tricia's hand out of there, but it was made awkward by the fact she was still stuck in this damn headlock!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 am

Tricia grunted as Sora tried to push her hand out of her little spandex shorts, but Tricia resisted as much as she could. She had felt the girl's nice, firm ass and the tiny little thong that she wore, and wanted to explore Sora's nether-regions in more detail. "Come on, Sora, don't worry about it," Tricia asked of her opponent. "It's hentai. You should try it sometime."

Having said that, Tricia attempted to move her hand around to Sora's front side. If she could, she would try to slip her fingers inside of Sora's thong and begin to play with her womanhood. "You'll enjoy this. I promise you that," Tricia said. She struggled to keep her hand in place as Sora fought back against her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Sora would continue to blush as she found herself unable to remove Tricia's hand from her shorts. She'd let out a small moan as the girl continued to feel up her ass, and hearing Tricia's words would only make her blush more.

As Tricia moved her hand around to the front side of Sora's shorts, Sora would begin to panic. She was totally not used to this, and pretty out of her depth; being locked up so easily and humiliated like this? She was completely not ready for it. As Tricia's hands entered her thong, Sora would squeal loudly in surprise and drop to her knees. She'd most likely still be stuck in the headlock, but she hoped that she'd be able to escape Tricia's wandering hand by doing so.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next