Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Tear

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 Empty Re: Natalia vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 am

Tear wasn't rally listening to Natalia's words as she was trying her best to stop her bottoms from riding up and giving her a wedgie as well as revealing her pale bottom "Stop this is embarrassing." Tear called out as she hated these types of scenarios and tried to avoid revealing herself as much as possible, especially because when something like this happened she would always become embarrassed and flustered.

Tear soon didn't have to worry about Natalia giving her a wedgie anymore as the girl wrapped her arms around Tear's waist "Wait what are you going to do?" Tear managed to say before she was lifted up and roughly thrown backwards until she impacted harshly off the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

"I am putting you out" Natalia said with a mischievous grin right as she slammed Tear down on the mats. The impact of their bodies sounded delicious, at least to Natalia, and the roar of the crowd after she executed the move only helped to make her feel better with herself. She squeezes Tear's waist a bit, and for a moment regretted this not being a standard match, for she would have loved to pin Tear with this suplex but no; to win she was going to have to handcuff Tear. Natalia pushed Tear away and rolled to her side taking her time to get up and then move over her opponent. Tear looked in bad shape but Natalia wasn't sure if enough for her to clamp those handcuffs on the girl. "mmmm... lets not take any risk..." Natalia told herself remembering how bad things had turned last time for her in a handcuff match.

The Dream reached up for Tear's lovely hair and pulled up, trying to force Tear to stand up and then slid a hand between Tear's legs, taking a second to rub the girl's pussy before pushing up, with her other hand pulling Tear's arm, as she lowered her body, trying to get Tear across her shoulders in a fireman carry.

Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 am

Tear was pretty much out of it when Natalia grabbed onto her hair and pulled her to her feet "Ugh, i will not lose." Tear said weakly before she felt Natalia grab her crotch and rub it causing Tear to blush "Stop that, its embarrassing." However Tear's objections didn't last for long as she was soon held in the fireman's carry causing Tear to groan in pain as Natalia weakened her even more "Put me down." Tear managed to say as she squirmed weakly on top of Natalia's shoulders.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh... I am going to..." Natalia said with a mischievous giggle and then she spanked Tear's ass one more time before she began to spin around, making Tear spin too, going faster and faster as she tried to get her opponent dizzy. Once Natalia started to get dizzy herself, she decided it was time to stop and she placed her hand on Tear's pussy once more to push it up, at the same time she let herself fall to the other side, trying to drive Tear's head and back first into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver.

Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Tear didn't like the situation she was in and she really didn't like that Natalia kept spanking her ass "Stop doing that." Tear said before she felt Natalia began to spin her around making Tear very dizzy and disoriented "Wait what are you doing?" Tear screamed out before she fell down towards the mat with Natalia's help.

Tear soon felt her head slam into the mat with a very big impact which nearly knocked Tear unconscious. However, even though the impact didn't knock tear out she could only just lay on the mat spread eagle completely at Natalia's mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 pm

"Yeeeesh!" Natalia celebrated the landing and rolled to the side to get on her fours quickly, she wanted to see in what condition her opponent was, and when she saw Tear's sexy body splayed like that in the canvas she felt divine. Natalia really loved to slam her opponent's down, it wasn't only sexy but also very effective. Tear sure looked like she was ready for the taking and Natalia decided this was a very good time to put this girl out. The Dream got up and walked to the corner to pick up the handcuffs and returned quickly to Tear, kneeling besides the girl she grabbed Tear's right hand and tried to secure the first cuff around that wrist. "Game over, Tear-chan. You are mine!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

As Natalia moved towards the corner to pick up the handcuffs Tear just lay on the mat groaning in pain as she tried to roll over onto her stomach. By the time Natalia made it back over to Tear Tear had managed to roll over and she started to realize what just happened to her "No, i can;t lose to a pervert like you." Tear said weakly even though she soon felt the first cuff secure itself around her wrist. Tear tried to move her other arm out of Natalia's reach but she had no strength left and Natalia would easily be able to grab it and secure her other arm without much effort.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 pm

"A PERVERT!" Natalia exclaimed indignant. "You offend me....I am an artist..." she explained with a very serious tone, having decided that Tear was going to pay greatly for such words. For Natalia, wrestling, body control, sex and bondage were an art form and she took it very poorly to be called a pervert by all those closed-minded, narrow sighted prudes. Tear obviously needed to be enlightened. And enlightening was Natalia's specialty. "Let me show you..." The Dream said with a mischievous smile as she pulled Tear's handcuffed arm down over the girl's belly and then between the legs so that the chain that linked the cuffs would end up pressing against Tear's pussy. And then Natalia reached for Tear's still free arm, pulling down over Tear's back, trying to handcuff it at the wrist, so that the cuffs will end in between Tear's legs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Tear knew that this match was over for her but she wasn't prepared for what Natalia had in store for her next. Soon, Tear felt the chain from the handcuff press up against her crotch "Wait, what are you doing?" Tear said as she tried to move her arm but she couldn't move it far as her body just didn't have any strength left. "Stop you pervert." Tear called out before she felt her other arm be cuffed behind her back.

Tear soon began to struggle weakly but every time she did the handcuffs rubbed up against her pussy causing Tear to blush and stop moving "Let me go you pervert." Tear said as she didn't know what to do and she became worried about what Natalia was going to do with her next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Natalia stood up, pulling one of Tear's legs so that the girl would be completely exposed to the crowd and cameras; she raised her other arm in victory and soon the bell sounded signaling the end of the match as Tear was clearly handcuffed. "YAY! I WON!" Natalia celebrated doing a cute sexy dance while she held Tear's leg up, but her celebration was soon ruined when she heard Tear calling her once again 'pervert'. Not once but twice. Natalia frowned cutely as her face turned a bit red with annoyance. ò_ó

"You are a FOOOL!" Natalia yelled at Tear, pointing at the girl's face with a finger but not letting Tear's raised leg go. "You know nothing about wrestling or erotic fighting!" Natalia kept berating Tear when suddenly she realized something very important. The frown quickly turned into a mischievous smile and Natalia bent over to take a closer look at Tear's face, always holding the girl's leg up. "You should be more respectful with your new Mistress...slave..." Natalia said giggling. "Remember the stakes, loser?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next