Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Tear

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalia vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

Tear felt her punch connect and almost immediatly afterward NAtalia let go off her head and Tear was happy with that as it got her away from Natalia's breast "Hey its a wrestling match." Tear said as NAtalia complained but Tear did feel a little bad as she was the one who resorted to violence first.

Tear however quickly moved back into her fighting stance and motioned for NAtalia to join her for another lock-up "How about we just start over and try this again."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Natalia looked at Tear still frowning and hurt. "how about...no..." she said, and then she charged at Tear, trying to take the girl by surprise as she doubled over. Natalia's hands moved to Tear's left leg trying to pick it up at the back of the knee and pull it up to put the girl off balance, and at the same time, Natalia lunged forward, aiming to ram her left shoulder on Tear's sexy tummy, hoping to take Tear down on her ass with one swift motion.

Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Tear was feeling kinda bad about hurting Natalia as her opponent wouldn't stop frowning "Well since oyu don't want to start over, i will just have to continue the fight." Tear said as she began to move into her fighting stance just as Natalia charged at her "Hey, wait slow..." Tear wasn't able to finish her sentence as NAtalia slammed her shoulder into Tear's stomach winding her temporarily as Natalia slammed Tear sown onto the mat leaving her stunned and pinned beneath NAtalia.

"Ouch, that hurt and you were complaining that i was playing rough." Tear said between coughs as she lay on the mat trying to regain her bearing after being taken down by NAtalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"You started it!" Natalia said, her frown slowly fading into a cute evil grin. The Dream held Tear's left leg by the ankle with one hand and then went to pick up Tear's right leg by the ankle in the same way. "Now we are playing nasty..." Natalia said almost cheerful as she stepped over Tear's right leg with her left and then bent Tear's leg to the side, quickly trying to make a knot with the cute brunette's legs, planning to lock the ankle under her right knee and drop down on her butt to trap Tear in a nasty figure four leglock submission. "You are going to scream my name before I handcuff you and make you mine!"

Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Tear just continued to lay there on the ground and try to recover as Natalia grabbed her ankle "Wait, why are we palying nasty now?" Tear asked as she didn't like where Natalia was going with this but before Tear could actually do anything to stop Natalia, NAtalia locked in her figure-four leglock causing Tear to bite her lower lip in pain.

"I don't think i will." Tear said as she began tofight through the pain to try and undo her legs from NAtalia's. However Tear couldn't do much and after a few seconds Tear fell onto her back and tried her best to ignore the pain in her legs while thinking of a way to free herself before Natalia actually made good on her threat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:34 pm

"Because I say so..." Natalia said mocking Tear by showing the cute brunette her wet pink tongue. "NOW SCREAM AND TAP OUT!... or I'll break your knees..." she demanded stretching her legs suddenly in the figure four, trying to send a jolt of pain to Tear's knee. Natalia was nevertheless careful when applying the submission; she knew how much damage this hold could do, she had dislocated a couple of knees with it...and had her own dislocated once. She definitively didn't wanted to injure Tear so she applied the hold firmly but slowly and carefully. Natalia also knew that she wasn't going to get a quick submission with this but that wasn't her objective either, despite what she told Tear. The Dream didn't wanted a quick match... where was the fun in that?... but she wasn't going to go too easy on Tear either; she was going to test the girl's mettle... and at the same time punish those sexy legs, which Natalia knew was a very good tactic to have your opponent at a disadvantage... and, as much as Natalia hated to admit it, it turned her on so much to punish cute girls with sexy submission holds. Tear was definitively cute in Natalia's book, and the figure four leglock definitively sexy.

"You don't have what it takes, Tear-chan... " Natalia continued teasing her opponent as she laid back, putting her hands on the mats and planting her heels on the canvas. "Your legs are mine..." Natalia would then push her hips up, using her flexibility to arch her curvaceous body making a [url=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120208163330/prowrestling/images/a/a4/148.jpg:3toplbsx]sexy bridge[/url:3toplbsx] that immediately drew a loud cheer from the fans... trying to put a lot more weight and pressure on Tear's knees.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 am

Tear couldn't help but bite her lower lip in pain as NAtalia poured on the pressure on her legs "I will not tap out." Tear said as tears began to form in her eyes but no matter what Tear wanted to prove she wasn't just a push over. So, Tear smacked her hands on the mat before pushing herself up and punching at NAtalia's legs to try and free herself before NAtalia actually did break her knees.

However right after Tear threw her first punch Natalia began to brigde her body causing Tear to stifle a scream of pain as her legs exploded in pain "I will not give up." Tear said more to herslef than to NAtalia as Tear did her best to try and roll both her and Natalia ober onto their stomachs. "I will win this fight." Tear said to try and give herself some courage and strength not to tap out right there.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Natalia kept on working the hold, hearing the girl's determination only confirmed what The Dream already knew, Tear was not going to tap out to this. Anyway Natalia planned to ensure the girl's leg hurt a lot for the rest of the match and so she began to pump her hips, moving them up and down to ease and increase the pressure on Tear's sexy legs, punishing the knees and the muscles. Natalia knew the position itself made it easier to counter, but she didn't planned to stay on this hold for long although she wouldn't have minded a couple more of minutes to really drain Tear's legs. Unfortunately, the rookie knew what she was doing and soon began to roll, threatening to reverse the hold. Noticing this, The Dream sat down on her ass and tried to quickly unwrap her legs from Tear's, trying to get away from the rookie before she was rolled on her belly and trapped by her own hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Tear was gritting her teeth in pain as Natalia humped her legs up and down causing pain to shot through Tear's body "I will not give up to you" Tear said as she began to roll the two of them over. However, before Tear could counter Natalia's move, Natalia released her legs and freed Tear from the painful hold. Tear immediatly began to crawl away from Natalia to try and recover and heal her legs a bit because Tear knew that against Natalia she would need every advantage she could get.

Tear crawled towards the nearest rope and leaned against them sp he could rub ehr legs to try and get some of the pain to go away but Tear was also watching NAtalia very closely as she didn't want to be caught by surprise and end up in another painful submission hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Natalia also took her time, applying a hold like that, bridging and all, as very demanding on the body and she too needed a bit to recover. She got up and rubbed her legs pretty confident that although tired they weren't as hurt as Tear's legs. Then she walked towards Tear, carefully approaching the girl that was holding the ropes. "Come on... Tear-chaaaaaan... I want to play with you some more..." Natalia teased as she looked for an opening, but she could see that Tear was looking at her and, like a cornered cat, ready to strike if she got to close. After a few feints just to annoy Tear Natalia decided that it was safer to step back and let Tear get up that attack her while cornered.

"Ok... get up... so I can take you down again!" Natalia challenged Tear, waving her hand in a 'come here' motion, inviting Tear to meet her at center ring.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next