Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Tear

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 Empty Re: Natalia vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Tear felt the last cuff click around her wrist and she knew she was defeated but what made matters worse was Natalia picked up her leg and displayed her shame to the crowd causing Tear to blush deeply as she just wanted this humiliation to be over. I know plenty about wrestling and i don't want to know about erotic fighting." Tear said weakly as she tried to move her arms but only ended up rubbing the chain against her crotch. "Only a pervert like you would find wrestling erotic."

Tear however forgot about the match stipulations, so when Natalia called her a slave and reminded her what her loss meant Tear's eyes began to tear up "Oh no, please don't do this to me." Tear said as she didn't know if she could survive a night with Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Natalia frowned again as Tear kept calling her pervert. That was it; she had considered being nice with Tear since the girl was a rookie, but not anymore. So Tear thought only perverts found wrestling erotic? Well, Natalia was going to show everybody just how much of a pervert Tear was. "oh no, please don't do this to me..." Natalia mocked Tear making her voice sound as meek and pathetic as she could, her hands quickly moved to Tear's bikini top, undoing the knots that held it together and slip it off Tear.

"YAY!" Natalia celebrated once she had Tear's top on her hand, waving it like a flag, and the whole arena seemed to celebrate with her. The Dream stood up and threw Tear's top to the fans. She then returned to Tear and started to undo the girl's bottoms. "Say Tear-chan, if only perverts find wrestling erotic...why are your nipples so hard and your pussy so wet?"

Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Tear was crying now as she was forced to endure this humiliation "Wait, i'm sorry, please don't do this." Tear said as she felt her top get slowly removed. However it seemed that Natalia wasn't going to listen to her pleas for mercy and soon Tear felt Natalia move her hand down to her bottoms "My nipples are not hard and i am not wet." However, that was true as the cuffs rubbing between Tear's legs had got her feeling slightly wet and because of the cold stadium air her nipples did begin to harden "Please don't do this. Not in front of the crowd." Tear said as she pleaded Natalia to show mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 pm

"No?" Natalia asked reaching for Tear's tits, groping them a bit before she pinched the girl's nipples softly but firmly enough to help them harden a bit. "They feel pretty hard..." Natalia giggled as she kept playing with Tear's hard body. "Lets check that pussy, Tear-chan..." Natalia then grabbed Tear's leg and pulled it up real high so the girl's sex will be fully exposed and the camera guys could get a good close up of it. Then she slid her hand down and started to push two fingers inside Tear's sex, trapping the cuff's chain in between her fingers to press the cold metal against Tear's sex. "It IS wet, Tear-chan..."

Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 QiougD6Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Tear couldn't help but let out a moan as Natalia pinched her nipples "Stop, don't do that." Tear pleaded as she was at the mercy of Natalia. Tear's face soon turned bright red as Natalia's fingers entered her sex and Tear's knees went weak causing her to fall to the mat "Please just stop. This is humiliating." Tear said as she had never been in this type of situation before.

Tear tried to move her arms again but it just caused the chain from the handcuffs to rub against her pussy making Tear let out another moan as she was completely humiliated and she just wanted it all to end but Tear doubted that Natalia was going to let her off so easily.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

"yes... it seems pretty obvious that you are loving this..." Natalia concluded speaking with the certainty of an expert. She laid besides Tear, right behind the rookie and continued shoving her fingers into Tear's pussy, while she used her other hand to embrace Tear, pulling the girl closer until her tits pressed against Tear's back and then use that same hand to once more grope Tear's tits. "Tsk tsk... what a pervert you turned out to be..." Natalia chastised Tear mockingly, kissing the girl's neck as she increased the speed of the fingering.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 am

Tear had never been this humiliated in her life and soon Tear felt Natalia insert her fingers back into her pussy causing Tear moan out loud "No, please stop." Tear continued to say as she felt so weak and helpless in Natalia's arms. Soon Tear felt Natalia's breasts press into her back and she whimpered in humiliation as Natalia grabbed her breast and began to massage it. "Please not in front of all these people." Tear cried out as tears streaked her face.

Tear soon went limp in Natalia's arms as she just gave up "Please stop." Was all Tear would say as she just let Natalia have control of her. After a few seconds Tear would let out a loud moan before cumming all over Natalia's fingers, leaving Tear humiliated and beaten in Natalia's grasp.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Natalia giggled like a little girl doing some kind of mischief as she continue working on Tear's pussy with one hand, groping the girl's tits with the other and planting kisses all over Tear's cute face, neck and shoulder. The Dream also took the chance to rub herself on the back of her opponent, enjoying how Tear's body squirmed against her own. It wasn't going to take long. Natalia played Tear like a violin with her fingers, delicately and fast, and it didn't took long for the girl to reach her climax, which Natalia fully enjoyed, even taking the time to softly bite Tear's neck while the girl cummed.

"mmmmm...such a quick orgasm... you were very horny, weren't you Tear-chan..." Natalia teased, kissing softly the girl's face as she massaged her pussy gently.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 am

"I'm not horny." Tear said weakly as she still tried to deny what her body was feeling as she didn't want to believe that she was acting this way in front of a such a large group of people. Tear also didn't want to believe that Natalia was just toying with her "Please let me go." Tear said weakly as she figured that since she orgasmed Natalia was going to let her go and let Tear try and forgot what happened to her in the ring today.

However, Tear didn't think that Natalia was going to have her way with her all night long. Tear didn't even think that Natalia was going to continue to torture her in the ring as she just wanted her humiliation to end.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:53 pm

"let you go?" Natalia asked puzzled as she looked down at Tear with an innocent smile. "but Tear-chan... did you forgot the match stipulations?" Natalia asked teasingly, kissing Tear's cute face gently, moving her mouth to Tear's ear so she could whisper softly there, letting her wet tongue dance in the girl's ear. "The winner gets to take the loser as her slave for a full day..." Natalia recited the contract with a cute voice and then rained soft kisses on Tear's neck, her hand still caressing Tear's pussy. "Now... who is the winner?" Natalia asked giggling. "ME!" she answered quickly, moving now her other hand up to grope Tear's tits. "and who is the loser?.... YOU!" Natalia then made a pause to let that sink in Tear's head while she licked the girl's face.

"You are my slave, Tear-chan" Natalia said seductively. "and I am going to do as I please with you..." Natalia warned, removing her hand from Tear's pussy. "So...tell me, Tear-chan.... how you feel about strap-ons?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next