» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Tear

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Tear Empty Natalia vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 am

Bra and Panties Handcuff Match
First to handcuff her opponents arms together wins
The winner gets to take the loser as her slave for a full day

Natalia vs Tear 2qsm4bo.jpg

Tear was standing backstage blushing as she stood in place trying to cover herself up as she hated to be put in this revealing clothing and Tear really didn't like the stakes of her first match "Why did my first match have to be this?" Tear said as she sighed and moved towards the entrance ramp "I hate being put in clothes like this." Tear said as she stepped out into the arena to the cheers of the crowd and the whistled and took pictures of Tear's barely covered body.

Tear blushed deeply as she covered her breasts and crotch while walking down to the ring whiel she tried to ignore the catcalls and cheers of the crowd as the stared at her body. Tear slipped into the ring and headed towards the farthest corner and tried to ignore the stares of the corwd while she waited for her opponent to arrive. However, Tear had heard stories about her opponent and she was alittle afraid of how this match was going to go for her.

Last edited by 407 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Natalia vs Tear Empty Re: Natalia vs Tear

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Natalia vs Tear 504560-8LROU1A.jpg

Despite being ranked number two in the Friction standings Natalia had no problem fighting rookies; actually she enjoyed it very much. There was nobody better than her to break in rookies, Natalia thought, and she loved to show new girls the ropes...or in this case the handcuffs. And just like Natalia, the fans loved this type of matches too. The first time only happens once and a Friction virgin reaction when she had to deal with how things worked in the AFW for the first time was always a lovely and unique thing to watch. However Natalia knew better than to underestimate rookies, the fact that they didn't knew how to fight in Friction didn't meant they weren't dangerous. With AFW recruiters you never knew what you were going to get; they could bring in the last master of a long forgotten combat technique, descendant of a long lineage of secret warriors, or a librarian. The only thing you could be sure is that they only picked people that was either hot or cute. Natalia giggled thinking this as she got ready for her intro.

The lights of the arena went out completely and the crowd went insane as Natalia's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBlVj-aiPcI:2d9kg1m5]entrance theme[/url:2d9kg1m5] began to sound. A loud explosion of fireworks lit up the entrance area and a light shined from the back, showing the curvaceous silhouette of The Dream. The crowd got even more louder as the dim lights showed Natalia fully now, the gorgeous blue-eyed girl was wearing a red flower-patterned kimono, with a big cut below the waist that showed up her legs and high-heeled elegant shoes. As she began to walk down the aisle to the ring, blowing kisses and waving her hands, the fans could notice the shimmering black stocking and garter straps that The Dream was wearing.

Natalia climbed up the stairs and slid between the ropes to get into the ring. She looked at her opponent and giggled; The Dream wasn't disappointed at all, this girl was hot, cute and fit. Natalia wondered if she would be much of a fighter too; Tear seemed a bit nervous, but that was just natural. Natalia was nervous too; fighting against someone she didn't knew at all, and for such high stakes, was so risky, but Natalia loved risk.

The blue-eyed cutie blew a kiss to tear and then she stepped off her shoes, picking them up and throwing them to the fans, to then undo the knot of her obi belt letting the silky kimono fall down to her feet, revealing a garter belt and black lace panties and a matching bra of fine lingerie, the kind a girl would use to spend a night with someone very very special. Natalia looked around adn noticed two pair of handcuffs hanging from each of the neutral corners. She looked at Tear in the eyes with a mischievous smile and then raised her hands making a quick gesture as if she was closing a pair of invisible handcuffs around her own hands and then pointing with a finger at Tear while she giggled.

Natalia vs Tear 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear QiougD6Natalia vs Tear TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:22 am

Tear was standing on her side of the ring watching the entrance when NAtalia's entrance began and Tear was surprised by how extravagent hers was compared to Tears. When Natalia finally showed herself Tear couldn't help but blush again as she saw what her opponent looked like Wow, she is gorgeous." Tear said as Natalia made ehr way to the ring "Well she doesn't look to mean. Actually she looks kinda friendly." Tear said to herself as Natalia entered the ring.

Tear was watching Natalia finish up her entrance but when she dropped her kimono Tear's entire face turned a deep shade of red as Tear looked at Natalia's magnificent body "I'm supposed to fight her while she is wearing that." Tear said to herself as she tried to get herself under control but then she saw NAtalia make the handcuffing motion and Tear remembered the stakes of the match. "I got to get in the game. I can't lose my first match, especially with all thats on the line." Tear said as she moved towards the center of the ring to meet up with Natalia "Hi, I'm Tear." Tear said as she tried her best not to stare at Natalia's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm

"Hi Tear, I am Natalia" The Dream said with a friendly smile ^_^ making no attempt to hide that she was checking Tear's breasts and comparing them with hers. She arched her back a bit poking her chest forward just to convince herself that her tits were bigger and better. "You are very pretty, Tear-chan..." Natalia said licking her lips as she checked the rest of Tear's body. "I think we are going to have a looooooot of fun..." she added giggling mischievously. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you... much..." Natalia laughed happily and just then the bell ringed.

DING DING DING!

"Good luck, Tear-chan... you'll need it..." Natalia said and then she jumped back, putting some distance between herself and Tear, as she dropped her hips down, spreading the legs a bit and bending her knees. The Dream took on a classic combat stance, slowly moving to her right side with quick steps that made her perky tits to roll on her chest. Her hands were up and ready to tangle, almost like inviting Tear to lock up.

Natalia vs Tear 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Tear QiougD6Natalia vs Tear TTlOMaFNatalia vs Tear 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Tear WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:42 am

Tear smiled as NAtalia introduced herself but the way NAtalia was acting made Tear alittle nervous "Yes, i think we can have some fun." Tear said meaning that they would have an enjoyable match as Tear wasn't thinking that Natalia meant anything else by it. "Oh and don't worry this is a wrestling match so its ok if we rough each other up alittle." however as Tear spoke she couldn't help but notice that Natalia was shoving her chest out and checking out Tear's body which made the girl blush again while trying to think about something else that wasn't Natalia's breasts.

Then the bell rang and Tear so Natalia enter her fighting position "Heres to a good match." Tear said as she moved towards NAtalia for a lock-up so they could get this fight started.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am

Natalia wasted no time to lock up with Tear, she wanted to feel her opponent's body right now and closely. The Dream felt a shiver run down her spine as she touched with Tear, she could sense a special chemistry going on between her and Tear. "mmmm... such smooth skin..." Natalia purred as she arched her back and pressed her tits against Tear's own tits. "nice tits, Tear-chan...but mine are better..." she whispered seductively, trying to distract her opponent long enough to then step to the side and stop pushing against Tear to start pulling. Natalia swung her hips attempting to make them collide with Tear's own hips, hoping to get the girl off balance to hip toss her down to the canvas.

Natalia vs Tear 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 am

Tear locked-up with Natalia and immedialty tried to push her Natalia back before she felt Natalia's breasts slam into her causing Tear to lock-up and stop her pushing "Ahhh, what are you doing?" Tear said as she felt NAtalia's breasts against hers which really made Tear blush and feel weird but before Tear could do anything about the breast to breast contact, Natalia pulled her forward and hop tossed Tear to the mat.

Tear landed on the mat with a thud which caused her breasts to bounce wildly in their tight confines. "That was pretty impressive." Tear said as she tried to sit-up before Natali could pin her to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:09 pm

"Thank you, Tear-chan" Natalia said giggling as she approached the downed girl. "Is my body making you uncomfortable?" she asked with a seductive voice as she reached for Tear's hair, trying to grab it with both hands to start pushing Tear up to her feet. "That can be a problem...because you are going to be feeling it a lot in this match..." Natalia would say, giggling again, as she tried to trap Tear's head under her armpit in a tight headlock, planning to squeeze Tear's head so that the girl's face would be pressed against the side of Natalia's breast.

Natalia vs Tear 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Tear my have been taken by surprise by Natalia's body but as she lay there on the mat Tear began to think of a way to get some payback "Well it wouldn't be wrestling if we weren't getting close to each other." Tear said before being dragged to her feet by her hair causing Tear to grimace before she was shove dinto the headlock and into NAtalia's breast causing Tear to blush again "What is with you and your breasts?"

Tear was disoreinted for a second as her face rubbed against NAtalia's breasts but she knew she had to fight back so even if she was embaressed Tear made a fist with her hand and tried to punch Natalia in her side so that mabye Tear could escape the headlock.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:42 am

"Nuthing..." Natalia said as she tightened the hold around Tear's head and giggled, making the girl's cute face bury against the side of her tit. "Just thought you would like to take a closer look at them..." she added, really cranking up the pressure around Tear's neck and head. Natalia stepped forward towards the center of the ring already preparing her next move, but before she could do anything else she suddenly felt a sharp pain on her side and quickly realized that Tear had punched her in a very soft spot.

"Ughhh!" Natalia groaned losing her grip on Tear's head and stumbling forward, grimacing in pain and holding her side with one hand. She turned around to look at Tear, frowning and clearly displeased. "Oh you wanna play rough, uh?"

Natalia vs Tear 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next